Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

The more you talk you're IQ gets lower. Can't get arrested for a controlled delivery if it doesn't hit your doorstep dumbass. Give us ONE example where this has happened numbnuts. I'll wait.
Oh just saw you were from the shithole state. That explains a lot of your stupidity.

My IQ is 134, yours is right around retarded!
Name one fucking example where someone did time and got in more trouble for having a fake ID. Ill wait too bitch tit boy..

who you call jackass fool? Common sense would tell you pro is not short for propionate.
I guess dude
If you’re so smart then what does it stand for? I don’t see propionate listed on there except for the Balkan brand Testorona p. If they have cyp and enth I would assume they’d have the prop to since those are the 3 most common and basic Testosterones.

My goodness y'all get so worked up!
But maybe a real basic question arises from the bickering?... What's worse to get caught doing: mail fraud (fake ID) or second pack seized? And what are the odds of getting caught for each?

My IQ is 134, yours is right around retarded!
Name one fucking example where someone did time and got in more trouble for having a fake ID. Ill wait too bitch tit boy..
Haha you typed 1 in by mistake you 34 IQ retard. So you can't name one time that a person got arrested for a seizure letter. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Getting arrested for an underage trying to buy beer is a felony in some states. Getting caught giving a fake ID to a federal postal inspector is a felony you retard.
Your mom should have swallowed.

Haha you typed 1 in by mistake you 34 IQ retard. So you can't name one time that a person got arrested for a seizure letter. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Getting arrested for an underage trying to buy beer is a felony in some states. Getting caught giving a fake ID to a federal postal inspector is a felony you retard.
Your mom should have swallowed.

Bitch, Ill give you $1000 if your IQ is over 60. Stop while you're ahead.
Who said anything about giving a fake ID to postal inspector?
And receiving steroids via the mail is also a felony stupid fuck..

Bitch, Ill give you $1000 if your IQ is over 60. Stop while you're ahead.
Who said anything about giving a fake ID to postal inspector?
And receiving steroids via the mail is also a felony stupid fuck..

Actually, YOU are the moron. Unless you’re receiving a fuckton to re-sell, first time offense for receiving steroids in the mail is a misdemeanor. It’s not a felony jackass.

Actually, YOU are the moron. Unless you’re receiving a fuckton to re-sell, first time offense for receiving steroids in the mail is a misdemeanor. It’s not a felony jackass.
Didnt take you long to post. That tapatalk must be going off like crazy. You just get a huge hard on waiting to reply to me.

You stupid fuck, you can get 5-6 vials of test in the mail and be charged with a felony. That isn't a shit ton, so again, you ain't a lawyer, so shut your fat fucking mouth up and come back when you actually can prove what your saying.

Didnt take you long to post. That tapatalk must be going off like crazy. You just get a huge hard on waiting to reply to me.

You stupid fuck, you can get 5-6 vials of test in the mail and be charged with a felony. That isn't a shit ton, so again, you ain't a lawyer, so shut your fat fucking mouth up and come back when you actually can prove what your saying.
You take stupid to a refreshingly new level.

Here are the legal issues. MAILING steroids is an act. You are knowingly using the USPS to send illegal contraband. You’re also likely distributing it, obviously. So that checks all the boxes for felony.

Receiving personal use (varies by state to state but usually around 30 grams) is different. You didn’t use the USPS and you had no involvement in using the USPS. It simply showed up. That is a MISDEMEANOR. You could still get jail time but it’s not a felony. That’s under the argument that there’s no intent to distribute which for a couple vials (even your 5-6 vial example) there’s no intent to distribute.

You learn anything or are you still gonna be a fucking dickhead about everything?

You take stupid to a refreshingly new level.

Here are the legal issues. MAILING steroids is an act. You are knowingly using the USPS to send illegal contraband. You’re also likely distributing it, obviously. So that checks all the boxes for felony.

Receiving personal use (varies by state to state but usually around 30 grams) is different. You didn’t use the USPS and you had no involvement in using the USPS. It simply showed up. That is a MISDEMEANOR. You could still get jail time but it’s not a felony. That’s under the argument that there’s no intent to distribute which for a couple vials (even your 5-6 vial example) there’s no intent to distribute.

You learn anything or are you still gonna be a fucking dickhead about everything?
5-6 vials could be an intent to distribute jack off, or is the law over your fucking thick skull? Sending illegal substances through the mail is a felony, and becomes federal crossing state lines. Shit you could have 5-6 hits of xtc and be charged with a felony.

5-6 vials could be an intent to distribute jack off, or is the law over your fucking thick skull? Sending illegal substances through the mail is a felony, and becomes federal crossing state lines. Shit you could have 5-6 hits of xtc and be charged with a felony.

No shit, Re-read what I wrote. I stated that.
Sending drugs in the mail is a felony. RECEIVING 5-6 vials IS NOT A FELONY. Receiving is a misdemeanor.

Ecstasy is a schedule 1 class drug. Steroids are a schedule 3 class drug. So how are you going to compare the penalties?

You’re a moron. A total and complete jackass.

No shit, Re-read what I wrote. I stated that.
Sending drugs in the mail is a felony. RECEIVING 5-6 vials IS NOT A FELONY. Receiving is a misdemeanor.

Ecstasy is a schedule 1 class drug. Steroids are a schedule 3 class drug. So how are you going to compare the penalties?

You’re a moron. A total and complete jackass.
receiving steroids via crossing state lines is federal offense using the postal system. Doesnt matter if its 1 vial, 5-6 vials, or 100 vials. You're making yourself look even more like an idiot.

receiving steroids via crossing state lines is federal offense using the postal system. Doesnt matter if its 1 vial, 5-6 vials, or 100 vials. You're making yourself look even more like an idiot.

You’re changing your definitions.

Federal offense and felony are entirely different.

Sponsors