Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Still haven't gotten my package. It said it made it through customs, in which it hasn't. Anyone else else got the same problem? Said on January 6th it went through customs but hasn't. I work for a " certain " shipping company ( can show work badge if needed ) ... and it hasn't left customs. I want either a reship or I am willing to pay half of the cost again. I really need the stuff and was wondering if anyone else has the same problem. Been a loyal customer for years. This was my first package that I've ever had a problem with.

Still haven't gotten my package. It said it made it through customs, in which it hasn't. Anyone else else got the same problem? Said on January 6th it went through customs but hasn't. I work for a " certain " shipping company ( can show work badge if needed ) ... and it hasn't left customs. I want either a reship or I am willing to pay half of the cost again. I really need the stuff and was wondering if anyone else has the same problem. Been a loyal customer for years. This was my first package that I've ever had a problem with.
@pharmasource still hasn’t got with you on a reship? They’re not sending it on ships anymore so there’s no reason it should take this long, not to mention if the last stop is customs and it never cleared, you know it was seized.

so get your buddy in trouble, and you stay safe. Makes perfect sense. You're a shit for brain of a friend.
Go fuck yourself you stupid piece of shit. Nobody's gonna come knocking on your door for a seizure.
You get caught with a fake ID and see what happens dumbass.
You're a dumbfuck. Quit giving advice.

so get your buddy in trouble, and you stay safe. Makes perfect sense. You're a shit for brain of a friend.
I mean he gets all his shit in my name fucking idiot so he can’t get some in his name now that my names out there hmmm kinda a dumbass move to say something you know nothing about

I mean he gets all his shit in my name fucking idiot so he can’t get some in his name now that my names out there hmmm kinda a dumbass move to say something you know nothing about

So he has to take the risk for you too? Id tell you to go fuck yourself. Like I just did now. But Ill tell you again in case you didnt comprehend the first time..
Go Fuck Yourself BRO!

Go fuck yourself you stupid piece of shit. Nobody's gonna come knocking on your door for a seizure.
You get caught with a fake ID and see what happens dumbass.
You're a dumbfuck. Quit giving advice.
you ever hear of a controlled delivery, numb nuts? Or do you respond better at shit for brains. Fake ID, slap on the wrist. Steroids in the mail, controlled delivery. Depending on the amount, you'd be luck with a slap on the wrist. Do your homework before you open your shit mouth. We can all smell you in Cali.

Does anybody know what is in the testo mix 250?

Ps- I’m assuming Testo Pro is propionate

is that correct?

it’s usually prop for short in my experience. I just need verification

you ever hear of a controlled delivery, numb nuts? Or do you respond better at shit for brains. Fake ID, slap on the wrist. Steroids in the mail, controlled delivery. Depending on the amount, you'd be luck with a slap on the wrist. Do your homework before you open your shit mouth. We can all smell you in Cali.
The more you talk you're IQ gets lower. Can't get arrested for a controlled delivery if it doesn't hit your doorstep dumbass. Give us ONE example where this has happened numbnuts. I'll wait.
Oh just saw you were from the shithole state. That explains a lot of your stupidity.

So he has to take the risk for you too? Id tell you to go fuck yourself. Like I just did now. But Ill tell you again in case you didnt comprehend the first time..
Go Fuck Yourself BRO!
You one dumb bitch lol I wouldn’t take zero risk for anyone that wouldn’t do the same for me so FUCK YOU dumbass

Sponsors