Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

So does that mean you think I should wait for a while to see if I get a letter, *before* I ask PS to reship?... because are you saying if a person gets a letter, if they seize again will be bad?
Also, PS is responsive. I dunno why there is so much whining on the board, this isn't amazon prime! WTF guys.:eek:
I don’t think he’ll give refund until you get letter let me know how it goes if you try because I need a refund to I was gonna wait on letter and send him a pic of it

My package had no update since 19 Jan. “Item has left origin and It has been cursed to destination country”
11 Feb. Package had an update “Item has arrived to the destination country, in transit to destination. So package is here and should recive It in 1-2 days. Packages to Spain take about 3-4 weeks to arrive (In my own experience that Is the time orders have taken).
Mine still hasn’t updated since the 6th of January lol I don’t think imma receive that pack at all could be wrong but don’t think I am I ordered dec 15th

I did he just said that it’s in the US not much he can do on his end so I was gonna wait for letter and try get refund or reship
PS told me he can reship, but he cannot confirm (understandably) that my present address is safe.
Question for those with experience in this situation:
If customs seizes a pack (Jan 6 but I haven't gotten any letter yet), does that compromise my name and address for future shipments? In other words, should i use a different address? I'd rather not since I'd have to pay for a post office box. Also, I would have to use my real name still, since the PO box places require ID .
Thanks all.

PS told me he can reship, but he cannot confirm (understandably) that my present address is safe.
If customs seizes a pack (Jan 6 but I haven't gotten any letter yet), does that compromise my name and address for future shipments? In other words, should i use a different address? I'd rather not since I'd have to pay for a post office box. Also, I would have to use my real name still, since the PO box places require ID .
Thanks all.
I sent PS a email today for reshipment but I’m going to use a buddy’s address and name that way I can try to get it

Thanks all.
Haven’t been in that situation yet, but I’ve read it both way on the forums. Some use their same address and some use a different one for at least several months. Wouldn’t hurt to use a different address, especially if you ordered quite a bit of gear.

I sent PS a email today for reshipment but I’m going to use a buddy’s address and name that way I can try to get it
You have the choice, you keep the same address but you change the name (that of your wife) or you change your address and the name too (at a trusted friend), or you keep the same address and the same name but you make a small order (2 or 3 testo bottles) if it passes you make a larger order .....

You have the choice, you keep the same address but you change the name (that of your wife) or you change your address and the name too (at a trusted friend), or you keep the same address and the same name but you make a small order (2 or 3 testo bottles) if it passes you make a larger order .....
I’m waiting on him to respond to my email I’m send it to a buddy’s house no need in brining heat to me again for now

Sponsors

Latest posts