Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Was the last package from this source?
Yes, but was PharmaSource pharma grade products, I dont know If they are shipped from the same place. This took 4 weeks to arrive to spain. 2nd order was pharmasource injectables and there is no update since 19 January

Anyone else’s package stuck some where mines been in NYC since Jan 6th?
Mine stuck since the exact same date. US customs (ISC NEW YORK NY)
I enquired with USPS, they replied:
"Tracking is showing item is still in Customs. When Customs receive an item that item belongs to Customs until the item is released. USPS cannot take possession of the item until it clears Customs. You should contact the sender and inform them that the item is still in Customs. Please contact Customs concerning this package @ 8002221811 or 8772275511."

Has anyone actually tried to call customs? I ~hesitate~ to...

"Tracking is showing item is still in Customs. When Customs receive an item that item belongs to Customs until the item is released. USPS cannot take possession of the item until it clears Customs. You should contact the sender and inform them that the item is still in Customs. Please contact Customs concerning this package @ 8002221811 or 8772275511."

I think Pharmasource is the one that should tell us what to do and when/if they refund or something

I called local post office they told me it’s in customs waiting on release said they can hold up to 30 days well I’m past 30 days now I’m waiting on the letter from them so I can send to PS to figure out if he will resign or refund

First

letter will be a warning then shyt gets real get new address and name to send it under

Yes, but was PharmaSource pharma grade products, I dont know If they are shipped from the same place. This took 4 weeks to arrive to spain. 2nd order was pharmasource injectables and there is no update since 19 January
2 days ago Jason west coast

What does "The consignment was sent to the destination country" mean? It's been 15 days in EU and hasn't updated. Won't it be cheked in to the country before it even goes through customs so it can't be seized right?