Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Order received 13 days. Superdrol as a gift, everything is there masta E 200mg, dhb 125, Testo E 350 ..,. I am positively surprised, all the products I have tested are smooth, very light pip dhb 125, very good brewer and good powder. .

[Bloodwork]

1612472158409.png

Products: Pharmastar: 20ml vial 250mg Test E Sesame, 10ml vial Primo E
Injection schedule+dosages: MWF, taken 30h after last injection, cause lab is closed @ sunday. 6weeks into (was supposed to be) cruise. (150mg test +300mg primo EW , next time less test, primo added ~3w ago.)
So primo actually does lower E2 a bit, without it i was breaking out a bit.

Yeah I was getting packs to US in two weeks after tracking now this ‍
I know someone else’s pack that’s got stuck on the 6th...I also know packs arriving after that date have made it to their destination...I bet customs got them

[Bloodwork]

View attachment 141866

Products: Pharmastar: 20ml vial 250mg Test E Sesame, 10ml vial Primo E
Injection schedule+dosages: MWF, taken 30h after last injection, cause lab is closed @ sunday. 6weeks into (was supposed to be) cruise. (150mg test +300mg primo EW , next time less test, primo added ~3w ago.)
So primo actually does lower E2 a bit, without it i was breaking out a bit.
2000 ng with 150 mg isn't high?

I am waiting for over a week now for a response on my mail. Ordered in december package never arrived and no tracking. I want a refund. It was never agreed on that you would send without tracking. You keep telling me wait another week when you told me in january it would be a few more days until my package arrives.

Its weird that the results shows 101mg but their NPP is 150mg vials
Oh , now i understand it .

I test his old Version (20ml ) .
This Version is out of Stock and he didnt sell it again .

PS switch to 10 ml vials and know he brew 150 mg/ml .

I didnt have the 150 mg/ml from PS

Its weird that the results shows 101mg but their NPP is 150mg vials
Can’t go off of a test alone. Next time @Delight96 what the dosage was labeled as and what batch number. He stated below the one he has tested was 100mg/ml
Oh , now i understand it .

I test his old Version (20ml ) .
This Version is out of Stock and he didnt sell it again .

PS switch to 10 ml vials and know he brew 150 mg/ml .

I didnt have the 150 mg/ml from PS

Sponsors