Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

The message showing the package is in transit to the destination or simply in transit means that the package is on the way to delivery.

Also, you might want to ease up on sharing too much information of your package out in the open like that.
Hey thanks for answering. That doesn’t happen to often. Lol. I was a bit worried about it but I mean there’s no info on where it’s going or anything. I’m not to worried about it. I’ve seen people post worst stuff on here and honestly now that youve answered my question I’ll never post anything like this again.

Hey thanks for answering. That doesn’t happen to often. Lol. I was a bit worried about it but I mean there’s no info on where it’s going or anything. I’m not to worried about it. I’ve seen people post worst stuff on here and honestly now that youve answered my question I’ll never post anything like this again.

A) I found what in transit means just by Googling

B) This type of info should be shared in private messages or in emails.

Correct .
Thats the 20ml Vials from Pharmastar .
Thanks again !
Fwiw I switched recently to Pharmastar mast E, the same u checked hopefully, on cruise 200mg of mast and 200mg of test E/C
Just did bloods and at this dose plus GH and T4 my lipids have improved noticibly and my Hematocrites and Hemoglobines have gone down since September. Kidney numbers getting slightly worse ( 66 and 46).
I might just go on on the same dose long term.

Thanks again !
Fwiw I switched recently to Pharmastar mast E, the same u checked hopefully, on cruise 200mg of mast and 200mg of test E/C
Just did bloods and at this dose plus GH and T4 my lipids have improved noticibly and my Hematocrites and Hemoglobines have gone down since September. Kidney numbers getting slightly worse ( 66 and 46).
I might just go on on the same dose long term.
I think you definitly get the same as me because the 20 ml vials are last in Stock items .
PS switch to the 10 ml only when i understand him correctly .
Only ah few thinks would be furthermore available in the 20 ml Version and thats not Mast E .
When you get the Vials you can sent me a privat massage with the Pic If you want and we can check the exp. If its the same :) .
Thats not an 100% proof but better than nothing .
I document witch Vial i sent for the test so i know it excatly.