Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Modafinil from Pharmastar is not good I take 150mg and I don't feel anything I can even go to sleep after taking it. While with modvigil impossible to sleep, and I'm awake and lucid
First time I have a bad product with you

I’m on day 6 of PS trest ace. Still feel nothing, am I expecting something to soon?

Side question, if I have trest raws, how long would it take oral to kick in and are the feelings of IM and oral trest similar?

I’m on day 6 of PS trest ace. Still feel nothing, am I expecting something to soon?

Side question, if I have trest raws, how long would it take oral to kick in and are the feelings of IM and oral trest similar?
This is not how steroids works... Your raws has a ester (A,E,D) is there for a purpose. If you take raws that are made to be injectable oral you would wait forever to "feel"
Do some basic research before putting this question.

Modafinil from Pharmastar is not good I take 150mg and I don't feel anything I can even go to sleep after taking it. While with modvigil impossible to sleep, and I'm awake and lucid First time I have a bad product with you

What I know moda. was tested in Chemtox before and result was 75mg , its still the same batch.

Modafinil from Pharmastar is not good I take 150mg and I don't feel anything I can even go to sleep after taking it. While with modvigil impossible to sleep, and I'm awake and lucid

Modvigil is 200mg. Not saying it is a huge difference but you decreased your dosage by 25%.

Modvigil is 200mg. Not saying it is a huge difference but you decreased your dosage by 25%.
Yes but I split the pill in two
And I tried 4*75mg and feel only a light effect but headache
I ordered in October don’t know if same batch you sent to ChemTox

Otherwise the DMAA is good

This is not how steroids works... Your raws has a ester (A,E,D) is there for a purpose. If you take raws that are made to be injectable oral you would wait forever to "feel"
Do some basic research before putting this question.
I kinda worded that fucked up. I have some raws I can brew and some oral trest.

All of you guys coming in here making claims or asking questions based on “the feelz”. If you’re worried about your shit send it in for testing like so many other guys have. I’ve seen 3 bad tests in the last several years with one being recent. One was gh, one was mast (don’t remember the ester), and the most recent if I’m not mistaken was the mk677. Send your items in for testing

All of you guys coming in here making claims or asking questions based on “the feelz”. If you’re worried about your shit send it in for testing like so many other guys have. I’ve seen 3 bad tests in the last several years with one being recent. One was gh, one was mast (don’t remember the ester), and the most recent if I’m not mistaken was the mk677. Send your items in for testing
Thanks for tagging me, reminded me to update.

Bumped the dose up to 50mg and it kicked like a mule a few hours after my post and the the last 2 days.

I have already paid for many labtest and bloodwork these few months now Iittle bit short but when I buy modafinil it’s only for the effect not like testosterone that you can have high level in blood and don’t feel anything
This is the fck principe of the molecule

If moda worked for you once, it is pretty easy to tell if it works even with another product/source.

I have already paid for many labtest and bloodwork these few months now Iittle bit short but when I buy modafinil it’s only for the effect not like testosterone that you can have high level in blood and don’t feel anything
This is the fck principe of the molecule
I didn’t say blood test. Send it to Jano to compare your sample to that of which has already been tested. He said you had the same batch that was tested.

My pack has already arrived to customs in [EDIT: LOCATION REMOVED] 5 days after track was given. I’m pretty happy about that. I’ve read it usually takes 3-5 days to pass through customs in NY so I hope that means ill get my pack in a week or so

ps- Your item arrived at our USPS facility in [EDIT: LOCATION REMOVED]. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

does this mean it has left customs or is it still in process of departing to the next facility?

My pack has already arrived to customs in [EDIT: LOCATION REMOVED] 5 days after track was given. I’m pretty happy about that. I’ve read it usually takes 3-5 days to pass through customs in NY so I hope that means ill get my pack in a week or so

The message showing the package is in transit to the destination or simply in transit means that the package is on the way to delivery.

Also, you might want to ease up on sharing too much information of your package out in the open like that.

The message showing the package is in transit to the destination or simply in transit means that the package is on the way to delivery.

Also, you might want to ease up on sharing too much information of your package out in the open like that.
I didnt understand why people share so much information in a public forum .
Whats the reason for that ?
Thats so stupid ...