Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Anyoke know why does my package has no update since day 6? Last update is from day 5-6 saying item left logistic center... thank you

I just received the results of my bloodwork using Pharmastar-only oils.

To be more specific, my current blast consists of Testosterone Enanthate & Nandrolone Decanoate @ 350/300 mg PER WEEK.

Here are the results.

I don't know how to interpret them, since it's the second time that I'm opting for a 'low-dosage' cycle. I do have though the results of my previous blast, which again, used only Pharmastar gear, (Testosterone Enanthate @ 350 mg PER WEEK) here are the results.

As you can see the Total Testosterone from my PREVIOUS cycle is almost comparable to the results of my CURRENT cycle with an added 300mg of Nandrolone. This, along with my much lower E2 makes me question his Nandrolone Decanoate, if it's bunk or not. And I say this because Nandrolone with the method this lab bloodwork analysis is accounted as Total Testosterone.

Lastly, this time around, hopefully, Pharmasource will honor what he said to members providing bloodwork. Not like the previous time.

To be more specific, my current blast consists of Testosterone Enanthate & Nandrolone Decanoate @ 350/300 mg PER WEEK.

Here are the results.

I don't know how to interpret them, since it's the second time that I'm opting for a 'low-dosage' cycle. I do have though the results of my previous blast, which again, used only Pharmastar gear, (Testosterone Enanthate @ 350 mg PER WEEK) here are the results.

As you can see the Total Testosterone from my PREVIOUS cycle is almost comparable to the results of my CURRENT cycle with an added 300mg of Nandrolone. This, along with my much lower E2 makes me question his Nandrolone Decanoate, if it's bunk or not. And I say this because Nandrolone with the method this lab bloodwork analysis is accounted as Total Testosterone.

Lastly, this time around, hopefully, Pharmasource will honor what he said to members providing bloodwork. Not like the previous time.
What happened last time with the bloodwork?

Here are the results.

Time between draw and last pin?

I think the numbers are quite good for the dosages I'm using. My two main concerns and basically food for thought are:

1) It feels extremely weird to me to have less E2 now that I use Test E & Deca 350/300 per week when compared to my previous cycle using only Test E. How would you explain this?

2) I know for a fact that the lab I'm using counts Deca as total test and have several results to back that up so the values could be interpreted differently. So that's why I thought that his Deca might not be potent, but then again the most correct way to assess if it is or not is to basically wait and see results later on or send it for testing. Might do the later depending on progress, or lack of it.

All in all, so far I'm satisfied. I just entered week 7 of this blast and I can't say for sure how good his oils are as of yet. Will do more bloodwork and share the results again.

The one I didn't share my experience is his Anadrol. I was supposed to run it, but I will do in a later phase of this blast, since it's quite early in this cycle and from what I have read it should be used only to push and break plateaus, not as a cycle kickstart as many suggest and consult.