Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Attached images of tracking and gear ordered (deleted details) so it won't seem as a fake review.

Attachments

• IMG_9378.JPG
    IMG_9378.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 113
  • Screenshot_459.png
    Screenshot_459.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 104
I was so happy i will recieve my hgh today ...and finally someone else receive tgat tracking .i wish to be onnly a false by tracking send from pharmasource...

Would be interesting to get blood test results from random people. Last time I tried cheap gear from a popular source, I got 3 spot inflammations in a row and a batch of underdosed orals.

Would be interesting to get blood test results from random people. Last time I tried cheap gear from a popular source, I got 3 spot inflammations in a row and a batch of underdosed orals.

Lab tests are more trust worthy than blood tests. There can be way too many variables with the blood tests.

First letter will be a warning then shyt gets real get new address and name to send it under
So does that mean you think I should wait for a while to see if I get a letter, *before* I ask PS to reship?... because are you saying if a person gets a letter, if they seize again will be bad?
Also, PS is responsive. I dunno why there is so much whining on the board, this isn't amazon prime! WTF guys.:eek:

So does that mean you think I should wait for a while to see if I get a letter, *before* I ask PS to reship?... because are you saying if a person gets a letter, if they seize again will be bad?
Also, PS is responsive. I dunno why there is so much whining on the board, this isn't amazon prime! WTF guys.:eek:
His reship policy was 45 days. It’s obvious if it’s stuck in customs...

45 days? Jesus Fucking Christ.

Honestly, I might be dumb as a bag of bricks, because I really can't tell if there's a problem with the customs or it's just because of Covid or something.
I’ve seen 45 days when the mail put them on ships instead of air but the last one was roughly 3 weeks from payment to TD

im from spain, I ordered at the starting of january and nothing has come yet. I dont know.. last package took 1 month to arrive.

That s very long, I got packages from 1 to 2 weeks after shipment in Spain, although didn t order since the beginning of the year. Did u check the tracking info ?

45 days? Jesus Fucking Christ.

Honestly, I might be dumb as a bag of bricks, because I really can't tell if there's a problem with the customs or it's just because of Covid or something.
The tracking (to US) shows it enter Customs. So if it's stuck in customs, it shows on the tracking, because the packs that get released from customs show that also on tracking.
BTW this was pack 2 of 2... the first pack landed in ~ 2 weeks, as have my previous orders.
There are sources who specialize in faster delivery, but this guy is great for us who plan ahead.

My package had no update since 19 Jan. “Item has left origin and It has been cursed to destination country”
11 Feb. Package had an update “Item has arrived to the destination country, in transit to destination. So package is here and should recive It in 1-2 days. Packages to Spain take about 3-4 weeks to arrive (In my own experience that Is the time orders have taken).

Sponsors

Latest posts