Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

15 days td... No problem
He means that was the estimated time for him to receive the raws, not the finished products td for customers.

By the way @pharmasource, can you update next price list or provide information about the oils used in your all your oild based products? You have let everyone know about the new hemp oil for tren, but rest of products? I am asking since I have checked the thread but it seems you have used and switched several carrier oils.

He means that was the estimated time for him to receive the raws, not the finished products td for customers.

By the way @pharmasource, can you update next price list or provide information about the oils used in your all your oild based products? You have let everyone know about the new hemp oil for tren, but rest of products? I am asking since I have checked the thread but it seems you have used and switched several carrier oils.

Well... I think that I was one of first brewers here who used Mig840 like carrier oil. After some PIP issues ( still Iam thinking that Mig840 is perfect carrier ) I switched to Mig812.
Because some customers they like more ,,traditional,, carrier oils, was one kind of testo E in sesame oil. Now, I switched this line to hemp oil - because think that hemp oil is very good. In hemp oil we will have only Tren A and Testo E 250.

Well... I think that I was one of first brewers here who used Mig840 like carrier oil. After some PIP issues ( still Iam thinking that Mig840 is perfect carrier ) I switched to Mig812.
Because some customers they like more ,,traditional,, carrier oils, was one kind of testo E in sesame oil. Now, I switched this line to hemp oil - because think that hemp oil is very good. In hemp oil we will have only Tren A and Testo E 250.
So aside of Tren A and Test E 250, rest of recent products are mig812, right?

Since I read you said Mig812 is a MCT oil, is MCT other sources claim to use just Mig812 or is there any other MCT oils? It is probably the thinnest oil comparing it with the rest?

Hemp oil? That’s pretty cool, haven’t heard of anyone else doing that, are you the first or only one?

I liked the mig840 the best.

Why not cottonseed oil? My pharmacy (perrigo) test uses that and it’s smooth with no pip or lumps.

FULL LIST OF GOODS - SPECIAL OFFER

1000tbs Oxa5 = 150,- USD
10 sachets Anastrozol 30x1 = 100,- USD
10 sachets Anastrozol 100x1 = 300,- USD
1000tbs Oxymetholone 50mg = 300,- USD
1000tbs D-bol 10mg = 100,- USD
1000tbs Ligandrol 10mg= 250,- USD
500tabs Fluoxymesterone 10mg = 250,- USD
1000tbs DMZ 10mg = 250,- USD
1000tbs M1T 10mg = 250,- USD
1000tbs Tamo20mg = 150,- USD
1000tbs Sunifiram 20mg = 200,- USD
2000tbs Salbutamol 5mg = 150,- USD

I someone want it all together - 2450,- USD , will receive 200 IU HGH FREE

Any testing done on the primo250? Also any pip report for same, primo250?
There were 2 laboratory tests for primobolan 200mg in 20ml vial and for primobolan 250mg in 10ml vial. The 2 laboratory reports are very good, I cannot find the last report for the month of February 2021 I think. I use the primobolan 250, no pip, very convenient. 4 + 1 free

im a big fan of pharmastar gear last 3 years.very good price and strong stuff but my last orders is followed by items mistake...now i recieve 30 ml drosta + 30ml tren/test instead of 80 ml drosta and 80 ml tren/test ....

im a big fan of pharmastar gear last 3 years.very good price and strong stuff but my last orders is followed by items mistake...now i recieve 30 ml drosta + 30ml tren/test instead of 80 ml drosta and 80 ml tren/test ....

Sir are you sure that your order was send in one part ?

I checked your order, I send to shipper instructions to send 10ml instead of 20ml, my mistake. Will send reship with goods in missing value.
Anyway, it would be good to write a positive thing too together with bad. Think that with this order you received 20ml testosterone free and 40 IU HGH free. Iam right ?
I know that missing goods is bad, my apologize,
but not a great drama :)

I checked your order, I send to shipper instructions to send 10ml instead of 20ml, my mistake. Will send reship with goods in missing value.
Anyway, it would be good to write a positive thing too together with bad. Think that with this order you received 20ml testosterone free and 40 IU HGH free. Iam right ?
I know that missing goods is bad, my apologize,
but not a great drama :)
Sir every time that i have a mistake on my order every-every time you resend me the goods.never been disappointed from you and the gear

Short review :
Order from PS arrived today .
Everything was perfectly packaged .
Good communication in my opinion .
No PIP on the Tren 250 mg and its not crashed.

PRIMOBOLAN - last 10vials in stock !
Testomix - last 8 vials !
MENT trestolone - last 10 vials !

Testo BASE 20ml - last 2 vials
DRO PRO 20ml - last 5 vials

Superdrol - last 1 sachet !