Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Remember that the health of PS is not great, and the personal situation is changing, .. communication will become very good again I'm sure ...

Boy shut your mouth I’m not speaking to you, first of all I’ve already checked his price list second of all it’s posted mar 13 longer than a month old since you clearly don’t know how to count, which means there will be many things out of stock or not available anymore for a large order and his promos will be finished changed if I’m waiting 3-4 days for a reply to an email I might as well know what’s available so I can just make the order straightaway and not have to wait forever stay in your lane.
PS please send him a sample packet of AI

Remember that the health of PS is not great, and the personal situation is changing, .. communication will become very good again I'm sure ...

Sqwaaak, PS is a good source.
Sqwaaak, give him some time.
Sqwaaak, Toni want a discount.

*Proceeds to shit on PS' shoulder*

Sqwaaak, sorry, boss man.

gettyimages-1176131851-612x612-1.jpg

Sqwaaak, PS is a good source.
Sqwaaak, give him some time.
Sqwaaak, Toni want a discount.

*Proceeds to shit on PS' shoulder*

Sqwaaak, sorry, boss man.

View attachment 146040

I can't believe that I agree with Toni, but I think he's right.

Some could say that he should have someone else in his place already, but maybe he hasn't finished the training process or something. Or just hasn't found the right guy for the job yet.

I'm just saying, health problems are a bitch.

You sound like my ex.

In all seriousness, correcting communication should be his first priority. It's kind of frustrating to happen all the time.
I’m not one to usually bitch, but he was emailing me right back for a few emails, I make my order, and then haven’t heard shit for like 5 days now.

Hey everyone.

Where can I find more info on DHB (Dihydroboldenone)? Any experiences here with DHB? It seems that bold is a favorite here but in my experience it isn’t something very useful, any comments on that?

Another question: MENT sold here in 10ml vial is 50mg/ml? Cruising dosage for MENT is like 1mg/day? Is it aqueous solution or oil? Half-life ?

And lastly: is there any point in trying to get raw DHT base if you have masteron? Has anyone had experience?

Hey everyone.

Where can I find more info on DHB (Dihydroboldenone)? Any experiences here with DHB? It seems that bold is a favorite here but in my experience it isn’t something very useful, any comments on that?

Another question: MENT sold here in 10ml vial is 50mg/ml? Cruising dosage for MENT is like 1mg/day? Is it aqueous solution or oil? Half-life ?

And lastly: is there any point in trying to get raw DHT base if you have masteron? Has anyone had experience?
All the answers are in the forum. Do your research.