Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Hey everyone.

Where can I find more info on DHB (Dihydroboldenone)? Any experiences here with DHB? It seems that bold is a favorite here but in my experience it isn’t something very useful, any comments on that?

Another question: MENT sold here in 10ml vial is 50mg/ml? Cruising dosage for MENT is like 1mg/day? Is it aqueous solution or oil? Half-life ?

And lastly: is there any point in trying to get raw DHT base if you have masteron? Has anyone had experience?
I didn’t really care for Dhb and ran it at 400mg per week. I’d rather run primo, npp, or tren (I know apples to oranges).

I cannot find any comments on DHT. And DHB too, why do ppl use that? Is it because eq 5-reduction to DHB is too scarce?
Myself, I use dhb., I like this product, it is not little brother of trenbolone, these like nandrolone deca + masreron ... I don't know your previous cycle but sometimes it is good to try a new molecule, 500mg dhb is a good start. The pip is tolerable, I always prefer injecting with testosterone mix sustanon + boldenone or nandrolone deca + dhb ... The dhb is 125mg / ml, I make 3 injections a week .. 3x 1.5ml dhb + 1ml boldenone or deca + 1ml testo .. Eat well, train and sleep a lot

Myself, I use dhb., I like this product, it is not little brother of trenbolone, these like nandrolone deca + masreron ... I don't know your previous cycle but sometimes it is good to try a new molecule, 500mg dhb is a good start. The pip is tolerable, I always prefer injecting with testosterone mix sustanon + boldenone or nandrolone deca + dhb ... The dhb is 125mg / ml, I make 3 injections a week .. 3x 1.5ml dhb + 1ml boldenone or deca + 1ml testo .. Eat well, train and sleep a lot

This is very exhaustive, thank you for that!

All mails checked.

Next week will be new pricelist , with :

New batch Testo E 250 - 10ml and 20ml
New batch of Testo Mix 250 10ml
New batch of Nandro Deca 350mg 10ml

Hey everyone.

Where can I find more info on DHB (Dihydroboldenone)? Any experiences here with DHB? It seems that bold is a favorite here but in my experience it isn’t something very useful, any comments on that?

Another question: MENT sold here in 10ml vial is 50mg/ml? Cruising dosage for MENT is like 1mg/day? Is it aqueous solution or oil? Half-life ?

And lastly: is there any point in trying to get raw DHT base if you have masteron? Has anyone had experience?

MENT - trestolone dosage is not 1 mg, do you meant M3T - metribolon , methyltrienolone ?

All mails checked.

Next week will be new pricelist , with :

New batch Testo E 250 - 10ml and 20ml
New batch of Testo Mix 250 10ml
New batch of Nandro Deca 350mg 10ml
Test C raws did not come in time? So it will not be available until June´s pricelist as earliest?

@pharmasource ,For strong men, it would be good to have the testo boldenone nandrolone series, at 400mg or 500mg, trenbolone and masteron at 300mg and why not always mix bulk and lean mass? Testo cyp + boldenone cyp + trenbolone E or testo cyp + nandro cyp + tren E ... And a testo base + tren base + dhb base + dianabol inject preworkout, you have all these materials, you can use otherwise, a French brewer friend recognized as the best, he always told me for several years that primobolan is easy to make at 250mg / ml and even 300mg, he was right, he always told me that testo or the mixes can go up to 600mg / ml easily and he was right because anaboliclab has already tested testo over 500 and boldenone has over 550..but my brewer friend is in jail, the story is badly ended. What big news can you announce for this year? Thank you

Remember that the health of PS is not great, and the personal situation is changing, .. communication will become very good again I'm sure ...

cant stop defending your boss huh. Do we need to go back to your old post that said you’ll stop replying and answering questions for the source. Like how the fuck do you know communication will get better. Just looking for more free gear.

Size2,8 s lol and other super comment, People invent other people's lives because they are frustrated, a lot of big muscle and nothing in their head and pants. We see it every day, I have to publish the 30 orders and the 30 payments? No, I never owe anything to these people, I just have to give my experience with the PS and PS pharma products, for the community, now I will not say anything more about the PS products, threw about to start the summer with primo 250 and hgh redtop PS and omnadren. I let other customer do the testing and comments. Knowing that the majority of customers buy and do not comment, test ,,, where is my package? PS has not responded for 3 days, this kind of comment will become the majority ...

....... what happen here you won’t say anything else about your free gear source, you just can’t stop can you. All your post are how good pharmasource is and what your taking blah blah. I knew you couldn’t just stay out of it.

....... what happen here you won’t say anything else about your free gear source, you just can’t stop can you. All your post are how good pharmasource is and what your taking blah blah. I knew you couldn’t just stay out of it.
When a member asks who uses dhb, I don't think they are asking PS? I use dhb, I give it my experience. PS does not need me, there are 1300 pages 99% positive, the only negative comments are members who cry because they wait too long for their response or their package. I know that the communication will soon be better because the health of PS will be better and it is reorganizing its system, it was said by PS .. I will continue to comment so that you can live, otherwise you are useless. Have a nice day 28 iq ..

I would love to see mix of
100mg mast p
100mg tren a
I would use that religiously lol
Know a chef who make it and it's he's best seller for real.

Also would like to see npp+deca mix 200 deca 100 npp etc

For heavyweight who push a lot of oil these mixes if good is miracle.

Try inject anywhere from 3 to 5 ml everyday its a pain seriously

If we can cut these quantities of oil in half is godsend.

cant stop defending your boss huh. Do we need to go back to your old post that said you’ll stop replying and answering questions for the source. Like how the fuck do you know communication will get better. Just looking for more free gear.

Trust me, this guy have no free gear from me, he is long time customer, but he pay all his goods, like all of customers.

These completely of your intellectual level, to believe that PS gives free products, I will be PS, I would not sell you anything, because you accuse and repeat nonsense, but as you are limited in your intelligence 28 i. Q., I will try to make you understand with figures and drawings, PS existed 2 years before I became a meso member, PS has become one of the best sources thanks to its work and thousands of comments from several hundred clients . PS does not need anyone to be in place of n1 ,. I know you are American and you are looking for weapons of mass destruction in sadam hussein again, ... you are like that, but i love you my brother. If you can, read my comments, if they are not fair, then intervene for the good of the community, you will be an American hero, these great for you this opportunity to be, you have so much muscle and nothing else . Courage brother

100mg mast p
100mg tren a

Why short ester with long ester ? Think that same esters make more sense.

J'aimerais voir un mélange de
Mât 100mg p
100 mg tren un
J'utiliserais ça religieusement lol
Connaissez un chef qui le fait et c'est un best-seller pour de vrai.

J'aimerais aussi voir npp + deca mix 200 deca 100 npp etc.

Pour les poids lourds qui poussent beaucoup d'huile ces mélanges si bon est miracle.

Essayez d'injecter de 3 à 5 ml tous les jours, c'est une douleur sérieuse

Si nous pouvons réduire de moitié ces quantités de pétrole, c'est une aubaine.
Try the mix tren À test À 100mg/100mg, very strong,

100mg mast p
100mg tren a

Simply mixes, testo boldo, testo nandro, testo tren ,,, would facilitate injection for 3-molecule cycles
Because injecting 4ml or 5ml twice a week is not good.