Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Why short ester with long ester ? Think that same esters make more sense.
For the same reason as tri trenbolone ... It is useless, or maybe for starting the cycle ... There are testo mixes with 5 esters, or nandrolone mixes with 3 esters ... Why? For a better stability in the blood but the injections must do this with the shortest ester so that it is real ... Example: sustanon should be injected in minimum cycle 3x week. Do you think the same?

I would love to see mix of
100mg mast p
100mg tren a
I would use that religiously lol
Know a chef who make it and it's he's best seller for real.

Also would like to see npp+deca mix 200 deca 100 npp etc

For heavyweight who push a lot of oil these mixes if good is miracle.

Try inject anywhere from 3 to 5 ml everyday its a pain seriously

If we can cut these quantities of oil in half is godsend.
He had the cut mix that had test prop too but I dropped it because of the pip. Wasn’t major lumps or anything but I get tired of that shit hurting consistently.

Update my friends. Order come in 10 days. PS testo very very strong. I prefer dhb and primo. Primo best deal buy 3 get 1 free. I get enough free gear from PS to help his sales. US Americans always looking for weapons of mass destructions. Good day my friends and yes that’s me in my AVI. Long live David and PS he in very bad health. Orders will arrive soon and emails will be answered. David very good been around long time

Update my friends. Order come in 10 days. PS testo very very strong. I prefer dhb and primo. Primo best deal buy 3 get 1 free. I get enough free gear from PS to help his sales. US Americans always looking for weapons of mass destructions. Good day my friends and yes that’s me in my AVI. Long live David and PS he in very bad health. Orders will arrive soon and emails will be answered. David very good been around long time

What do you mean the testosterone is very strong?

Idk if it’s a joke post it’s almost the same as all his post so I’m guessing all his post are jokes too

Think that he doesnt mean it badly. There is some language barrier for sure ( but I have it too )
Second side, this guy have some experience with our goods , like long time customer....so some of his posts may have value for others.

Think that he doesnt mean it badly. There is some language barrier for sure ( but I have it too )
Second side, this guy have some experience with our goods , like long time customer....so some of his posts may have value for others.

this is my new username my old was size26s trust me I been here a long time and have ordered from you in the past and his post have no values all he says is what ordered, what he’s taking and how amazing your products are. Has he ever posted blood work or sent products off for testing? If not him saying what he orders and every product is great it has no value it’s just trying to bring you more sales and I’m sure in your mind that’s a great post from him and review

this is my new username my old was size26s trust me I been here a long time and have ordered from you in the past and his post have no values all he says is what ordered, what he’s taking and how amazing your products are. Has he ever posted blood work or sent products off for testing? If not him saying what he orders and every product is great it has no value it’s just trying to bring you more sales and I’m sure in your mind that’s a great post from him and review
What pets my peeve is someone will post a question for the source, in the source's thread, and @Toni72 replys as if this is his business and his thread.