Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Have some questions about prices and concentrations .
So, new 10ml batches of 250mg products are same concentrations and same prices ( of course except tren E, primo, mas. E ... )

20,- USD
Testo E 250
Testo E 250 Hemp oil ( comming soon )
Testo C 250 ( comming soon )
Testo Mix 250
Testo Und 250
Nandro Deca 250
Bolde Und 250

Have some questions about prices and concentrations .
So, new 10ml batches of 250mg products are same concentrations and same prices ( of course except tren E, primo, mas. E ... )

20,- USD
Testo E 250
Testo E 250 Hemp oil ( comming soon )
Testo C 250 ( comming soon )
Testo Mix 250
Testo Und 250
Nandro Deca 250
Bolde Und 250
Will you send finished oils to Jano, at least for the Test C? Looking forward to see the results of new batches.

Je ne suis pas PS. Mais quand je m'en souviens bien, ce sont les flacons de 20 ml.
T
Well, Iam not sure if his posts help me with more sales LOL , in real I dont think so.
But Iam not telling to nobody what to write here. I know that most of people think that he is paid shill, but he is not. Cheap prices help me with sales, not shills :)
I believe that when a member asks a question, they are entitled to an answer. If the question is aimed at a specific member, I never intervened!
If the question is not intended for a specific member, I answer, if I have the answer ,!
more than 15 members ask me for my opinion or advice for PS products in private message, do I have to ask for iq 28-26 authorization to respond to private messages? I don't think they can think beyond those big arms and those 28s big wheels in that car, you're ridiculous 28s and you don't know it. I forgive you friend. The last will be the first, said Jesus! I will continue to answer honestly and be careful with the writing, happy Sunday everyone.

T

I believe that when a member asks a question, they are entitled to an answer. If the question is aimed at a specific member, I never intervened!
If the question is not intended for a specific member, I answer, if I have the answer ,!
more than 15 members ask me for my opinion or advice for PS products in private message, do I have to ask for iq 28-26 authorization to respond to private messages? I don't think they can think beyond those big arms and those 28s big wheels in that car, you're ridiculous 28s and you don't know it. I forgive you friend. The last will be the first, said Jesus! I will continue to answer honestly and be careful with the writing, happy Sunday everyone.
You are my hero one day I hope to get as much free gear as you and still look natty. God bless my friend

Did you install bigger wheels on your car? Wow ... You will be the first in paradise, word of jesus ... But .....

no just bigger wheels than you and on a lot less gear that I actually pay for. Testo very very good. Try hemp oil very good good, dhb very very good, also try primo buy 3 get 1 very very good deal. And anyone taking your word on what to order and take in private messages has some serious learning to do0798F8EA-B606-4E84-B1CC-4F6568053311.jpeg

Last edited:
no just bigger wheels than you and on a lot less gear that I actually pay for. Testo very very good. Try hemp oil very good good, dhb very very good, also try primo buy 3 get 1 very very good deal. And anyone taking your word on what to order and take in private messages has some serious learning to doView attachment 146291
50 / 5000

Résultats de traduction​

A little dress and you can dance the French cancan

pas seulement des roues plus grosses que vous et avec beaucoup moins de vitesse que je paie réellement. Testo très très bon. Essayez l'huile de chanvre très bonne, dhb très très bonne, essayez également primo achetez 3 obtenez 1 très très bonne affaire. Et quiconque prend votre parole sur ce qu'il faut commander et recevoir des messages privés a un apprentissage sérieux à faireView attachment 146291
Screenshot_20210503_004948.jpg

50 / 5000

Résultats de traduction​

A little dress and you can dance the French cancan
Thank you. Testo very strong. Pics of @Toni72 with all of PS pretty products pretty sure that’s the the guy I’d be taking steroid and order advice from. As much shit as he orders or gets free. The results and knowledge speaks for itself and I didn’t even have to google a fake image all I had to do was go back in this thread 414C7EA6-3386-43BA-A925-C0FB4FD4887B.jpeg414C7EA6-3386-43BA-A925-C0FB4FD4887B.jpeg

200 tren a 300 mast 150 test prop 50 Anavar 50 Winny been on for 3 weeks 5 weeks out from a show I wouldn’t say that’s a crazy high cycle my friend but I’m sure you will and none are from you free source. I paid for mine. sorry View attachment 146297
You are ready for the beaches in the summer .. Good job .. The products of the cycle are not guilty, these your efforts, your nutrition,