Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Thank you. Testo very strong. Pics of @Toni72 with all of PS pretty products pretty sure that’s the the guy I’d be taking steroid and order advice from. As much shit as he orders or gets free. The results and knowledge speaks for itself and I didn’t even have to google a fake image all I had to do was go back in this thread View attachment 146296View attachment 146296

tell us why this is you after all the steroids you get for free from this source and yes everyone who is asking @Toni72 for steroid advice and all the shit he orders or gets free and still looks like a normal old man.

yes this is the real Toni the guy answering all the private messages from other users on what to order or with all the inside info he has on steroids why he can’t gain any muscleB9D64DC8-11F2-4ADC-A019-FC7DFAA3CD4E.jpeg

This is getting out of hand for a source thread. Reposting pictures does nothing for either of your arguments. Don’t stoop to the others level, be better. Or take it to PMs.

This is getting out of hand for a source thread. Reposting pictures does nothing for either of your arguments. Don’t stoop to the others level, be better. Or take it to PMs.

na this is what Toni does. It’s not the sources Thread he lets Toni come in here and spill all his garbage nonsense. I’ve been here for years this is a new username my original goes back to 2014 and I have ordered from this source more times than I can count and @Toni72 has done this for years. Sorry you don’t like it but I don’t like him he’s a joke and if you can’t see that with his replies then idk what to tell you but I’ll chill out, but he said himself he would stop posting his nonsense and stop answering questions and never did so I called him out on it and then he wants to call me out I’ll prove to him he’s a joke for acting like I don’t know my shit. This isn’t a source board so if Toni can clutter this thread and try to make sales for his buddy David then I’ll be right there calling him out

na this is what Toni does. It’s not the sources Thread he lets Toni come in here and spill all his garbage nonsense. I’ve been here for years this is a new username my original goes back to 2014 and I have ordered from this source more times than I can count and @Toni72 has done this for years. Sorry you don’t like it but I don’t like him he’s a joke and if you can’t see that with his replies then idk what to tell you but I’ll chill out, but he said himself he would stop posting his nonsense and stop answering questions and never did so I called him out on it and then he wants to call me out I’ll prove to him he’s a joke for acting like I don’t know my shit. This isn’t a source board so if Toni can clutter this thread and try to make sales for his buddy David then I’ll be right there calling him out

And the day he post real information like blood work and sends blinds samples for testing that’s the day he will actually will bring something usual to this thread

What a horror, Many ug laboratories do not analyze their powders, PS protections are analyzed in the laboratory and are safe. Make the right choice.

last thing I’ll say to you to not clutter this. My source I use test every batch. Not just random items or every so often. No every single batch is test and sent off for testing. With blood work and test results sent off. So don’t tell me what I should expect. Can you say for sure your boy David test every batch??? Not just the ones he wants to test but all I mean all orals and all injectables. And no I’m not making this up. It’s a private source and why I don’t order from your boy anymore and it’s domestic so please don’t tell me what I should look for when I order. I know already.

like I said over and over the day you provide blood work or send something out for testing blind sample then maybe I’ll take you serious but what you are taking and what you ordered doesn’t help members it’s just your point of view like test very strong. Why because you got an erection? Yea you have feels reports but no solid proof.

I won’t keep replying and most here know you are a shill and want free gear and will never say anything bad about this source but you provide no useful info at all just your opinions and they don’t mean shit

Did u try to pin the DHB? If yes how is the pip?

Anybody can tell how is the pip on DHB from Pharmasource?
No pip, only injected 1ml each time.
Thin oil like all his injectables.

I quit using dhb because after a while I seem to get painful knees. To the point I can barely take stairs. Maybe it's the dhb, maybe it's the solvents in the oils. I've never used dhb from a different source, so no comparison.

Did u try to pin the DHB? If yes how is the pip?

Anybody can tell how is the pip on DHB from Pharmasource?
You have to ask s28 for authorization, but I am not asking him for authorization ,, I used dhb PS, the 2 batches, 1st batch was 100mg / ml pip 3/10 because I always mix it with testo 1ml + 1.5ml dhb .... 2nd batch dhb is 150mg / ml the pip is 2/10 because I put 1ml dhb + 1ml testo + 1ml masteron ... I do not know your journey with the products, the dosage should be 400mg dhb week + testo + npp .. Nandrolone + dhb are very powerful builder, I make 3 injection of 1.3ml dhb, npp is very effective 3x week. Excuse me for Google English.

TMRW will reply all your e-mails guys

NEWS
Soon ( in one week ) will be finished new batches of Boldenon U , Drosta P , Drosta E , newly will be available Drosta Mix - Drosta P+DrostaE 200mg ( 100+100 )

You have to ask s28 for authorization, but I am not asking him for authorization ,, I used dhb PS, the 2 batches, 1st batch was 100mg / ml pip 3/10 because I always mix it with testo 1ml + 1.5ml dhb .... 2nd batch dhb is 150mg / ml the pip is 2/10 because I put 1ml dhb + 1ml testo + 1ml masteron ... I do not know your journey with the products, the dosage should be 400mg dhb week + testo + npp .. Nandrolone + dhb are very powerful builder, I make 3 injection of 1.3ml dhb, npp is very effective 3x week. Excuse me for Google English.
Excuse me, dhb 125mg/ml no 150mg/ml

No pip, only injected 1ml each time.
Thin oil like all his injectables.

I quit using dhb because after a while I seem to get painful knees. To the point I can barely take stairs. Maybe it's the dhb, maybe it's the solvents in the oils. I've never used dhb from a different source, so no comparison.

Maybe your estrogen were too low?

Thanks for the feedback