Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

I’m loving the sust mix 250 and the Winny orals

awesome gym/post gym pumps

feeling pumped up all day
Ordered some winny plus got some freebies so def gonna try some of that later on, summer mode ahah. Plus got some tren e from this source as well, might use it just to see if it's good stuff. What dose you're on?

On Topic: OP's communication is always late, been getting worse lately actually. That being said, I always got my stuff on pretty decent time, Last order when he replied with a tracking link after +12 days, stuff was already in my country and was just a couple of days away from receiving it.

I’m still waiting on confirmation of payment received but have never had issues with pack not landing to US. The last pack was missing one bottle he took care of it .

I’m still waiting on tracking also glad I’m not the only one out order in two weeks ago asked for tracking week later no response

I sent the 2 previous orders to me 2 days after payment ... but from what I see, it is normal to have to wait
so nothing, patience and pray, haha

I’m still waiting on tracking also glad I’m not the only one out order in two weeks ago asked for tracking week later no response
I usually don’t bitch about the time he takes as he’s always done me right, but his lack of communication on the board and in email has me wondering if I need to start looking for another source. I could see him wanting out the game due to BTC price, but if that’s the case pass the torch lol

I remember the old days with david handeling everything sharp. I hope this is not an exit.
About 2 weeks no communication at all. Weird AF

Got my order today. Ordered on 25.03.
Shipped on 12.04 (Contact was in hospital it seems).

Pic below. Haven't seen yellow test before, but who am I to judge (might be different oil used or high concentration - I ain't no chemist lol)

Currently running test and tren from another source, but Ill try this superdrol now and see if it has any difference from my previous source.

Attachments

• IMG_8653.JPG
    IMG_8653.JPG
    639.9 KB · Views: 93

Pic below. Haven't seen yellow test before, but who am I to judge (might be different oil used or high concentration - I ain't no chemist lol)

Currently running test and tren from another source, but Ill try this superdrol now and see if it has any difference from my previous source.
Be careful with that sdrol eheh.

Recibí mi pedido hoy. Pedido el 25.03.2020.
Enviado el 12.04 (parece que el contacto estaba en el hospital).

Imagen de abajo. No he visto la prueba amarilla antes, pero quién soy yo para juzgar (podría ser un aceite diferente usado o una alta concentración, no soy un químico jajaja)

Actualmente ejecutando test y tren de otra fuente, pero probaré este superdrol ahora y veré si tiene alguna diferencia con mi fuente anterior.

Bueno, con suerte, si has estado en el hospital, te recuperarás pronto.
Es una causa plenamente justificada de los retrasos.
Esperamos tener noticias tuyas a la brevedad.

Attachments

• 1620735103939.png
    1620735103939.png
    312 bytes · Views: 64

Was the superdrol a free sample as it used to be or did you order it?

I remember the old days with david handeling everything sharp. I hope this is not an exit.
About 2 weeks no communication at all. Weird AF
Agreed. Used to be less than 2 weeks from order placement to TD. I’d feel a lot better if he’d just give me my tracking number lol

Sponsors