Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

last thing I’ll say to you to not clutter this. My source I use test every batch. Not just random items or every so often. No every single batch is test and sent off for testing. With blood work and test results sent off. So don’t tell me what I should expect. Can you say for sure your boy David test every batch??? Not just the ones he wants to test but all I mean all orals and all injectables. And no I’m not making this up. It’s a private source and why I don’t order from your boy anymore and it’s domestic so please don’t tell me what I should look for when I order. I know already.

like I said over and over the day you provide blood work or send something out for testing blind sample then maybe I’ll take you serious but what you are taking and what you ordered doesn’t help members it’s just your point of view like test very strong. Why because you got an erection? Yea you have feels reports but no solid proof.

I won’t keep replying and most here know you are a shill and want free gear and will never say anything bad about this source but you provide no useful info at all just your opinions and they don’t mean shit
IMG_20210503_125409.jpgok tanks savanha 28.. Please price for bj ?

I love DHB I run it with every cycle. People say it’s Trens little brother It’s way better then Tren for me . I feel great on it and at 125/ml in a 20 ml bottle you can’t beat that with a stick.

Not at all. Ran it at 400mg a week and I don’t see how people can compare it to tren. I guess everyone is different, but I’d rather run anavar at 50mg Ed.

Funny. Running 50mg anavar right meow. Lol. 25mg AM and 25mg in the afternoon about an hour to two before workout.

Week 1 down.

I love DHB I run it with every cycle. People say it’s Trens little brother It’s way better then Tren for me . I feel great on it and at 125/ml in a 20 ml bottle you can’t beat that with a stick.

Did u get some sort of aromatase ibition like with boldenone?

With same dose of testo and eq I don't need any AI as EQ looks like is acting to balance my estro.

Did u get some sort of aromatase ibition like with boldenone?

With same dose of testo and eq I don't need any AI as EQ looks like is acting to balance my estro.
No not an issue. I will take something if I add NPP . My favorite cycle is Test C 600, DHB 400, and NPP 300 . The best cycle ever and have done the same cycle several times and love it. Will add P5P 50 mg daily and then 0.5 of caber every 3 days to ovoid prolactin issues. If I keep my prolactin in check my e2 stays in check for some reason

No not an issue. I will take something if I add NPP . My favorite cycle is Test C 600, DHB 400, and NPP 300 . The best cycle ever and have done the same cycle several times and love it. Will add P5P 50 mg daily and then 0.5 of caber every 3 days to ovoid prolactin issues. If I keep my prolactin in check my e2 stays in check for some reason
Almost same cycle i wanne my next blast for first time
500/750 test
500 npp
300 dhb

Dont think you need p5p when you already take caber, caber is very strong and 0.5 e3d is already a high dosing, you dont crash your prolactine ?