Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Discount for this week
Minimal order is 150 Eur/USD (
after sale )
All goods - 10%
Bitcoin payment another 10%

It still works fine without Tadalafil you tool bag. I can also say she’s not Into guys running massive cycles and still looking like Dylan Gemelli so that counts you out.
you lie when you say that it is going very well even without tadalafil, you are a liar hiding behind a smartphone, if all is well with madam, how do you say that the ps tadalafil doesnt work? criticize you ps, but you are every day to have gifts, LIAR AND JALOUX CUCKOLD YOU ARE, you lose the little credibility man without erection. you are Billal assani

you lie when you say that it is going very well even without tadalafil, you are a liar hiding behind a smartphone, if all is well with madam, how do you say that the ps tadalafil doesnt work? criticize you ps, but you are every day to have gifts, LIAR AND JALOUX CUCKOLD YOU ARE, you lose the little credibility man without erection. you are Billal assani

Could i get the retarded lapdog to English version, please?

Jesus christ, If I were PharmaSource I would directly ban you from buying his stuff forever.
Not even a retard shill would be that stupid and make those kind of messages thinking he is helping the source.

You are not doing any favour to him by flooding with bullshit and "defending" him with that type of messages.
You are doing just the opposite, making potential customers stay away from this source and already customers to become more doubtful.

People not realising that Toni IS pharmasource yet then. Lol
Don't think so, he got caught some time ago asking for freebies to other sources and was exposed getting some clearly on the forum with screenshots, etc.
But that he is getting freebies or another good deal from PS is sure.

Don't think so, he got caught some time ago asking for freebies to other sources and was exposed getting some clearly on the forum with screenshots, etc.
But that he is getting freebies or another good deal from PS is sure.
How is that disproving he is pharmasource lol? Could literally be wanting to test competitions potency. What you just said proves 0 mate.

How is that disproving he is pharmasource lol? Could literally be wanting to test competitions potency. What you just said proves 0 mate.
Yeah, well established sources testing literally hours created shady UGL meso threads.
Whatever, take it as it is.

And once again, the fact that he is getting something from PharmaSource is quite obvious by the aggresive spamming/defending he does and how aggresive he is on the threads where he is refused freebies as you can see if you keep reading.

If you have some time you can check those messages, and I am sure he got caught previously in an older thread but I am tired to keep searching.

But feel free to check those threads and read like 3-4 pages before/after those quotes, it is fun and will give you a rough idea.

Exposed by source:

Yeah, well established sources testing literally hours created shady UGL meso threads.

And once again, the fact that he is getting something from PharmaSource is quite obvious by the aggresive spamming/defending he does and how aggresive he is on the threads where he is refused freebies as you can see if you keep reading.

If you have some time you can check those messages, and I am sure he got caught previously in an older thread but I am tired to keep searching.

But feel free to check those threads and read like 3-4 pages before/after those quotes, it is fun and will give you a rough idea.

Exposed by source:
What if pharma source just wants free goods for himself that he doesn’t have to pay for I dunno. Maybe it’s the broken tinglish they both type with. And the “are” (our) comment. Somin inside just tells me it’s him.

Arguments are a great way to keep a thread alive. No publicity is bad publicity :D

What if pharma source just wants free goods for himself that he doesn’t have to pay for I dunno. Maybe it’s the broken tinglish they both type with. And the “are” (our) comment. Somin inside just tells me it’s him.

Arguments are a great way to keep a thread alive. No publicity is bad publicity :D

The are (our) comment was him fucking up and finally confirming what everyone had already suspected. Toni is getting a handout from dumbass David who always laughed off the notion of Toni being a paid shill. Who's laughing now, asshole?

Toni will continue to nip at the ankles of anyone that looks at his master sideways. Dumbass David will either ignore it all or laugh it off again and the cheap drugs will keep flowing because a sources integrity is less important than cheap drugs and placebo feelz.

The talk of PS being compromised combined with his frequent absences, his lack of testing and his lapdog that's constantly frothing at the mouth make him one of those never in a million years sources for me. Therefore i'm out. Peace and love and all that hippy shit to the kats that continue to hang on.

The are (our) comment was him fucking up and finally confirming what everyone had already suspected. Toni is getting a handout from dumbass David who always laughed off the notion of Toni being a paid shill. Who's laughing now, asshole?

Toni will continue to nip at the ankles of anyone that looks at his master sideways. Dumbass David will either ignore it all or laugh it off again and the cheap drugs will keep flowing because a sources integrity is less important than cheap drugs and placebo feelz.

The talk of PS being compromised combined with his frequent absences, his lack of testing and his lapdog that's constantly frothing at the mouth make him one of those never in a million years sources for me. Therefore i'm out. Peace and love and all that hippy shit to the kats that continue to hang on.
I see. He is paying for the testing of my bad batch, fair enough and props to him. But if these come back as regular dosed 20mg , then I’m gonna have to start questioning the lab testing them. Cause there can’t be any way these are 20mg tadalafil

Exposed by source:
I never had any gifts from ps, I defended ps because these are a European source and in Europe we need it from ps, because it is very honest, I think to be honest here, because I also criticize some products which Seemed bad to me (boldenone and tadalafil) and the lack of oil mix, you have the same intelligence as your president clown busch dad and son, there are a lot of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? I'm not going to talk about Afghanistan and your defeat in front of the whole world, you are very sad. soon 2025 you will go to the moon and maybe you will stay there forever. you want all to take your word for it and with false proof like clinton bill, busch george ...... the list goes on with you like your nation you lose all credibility, take your testo and your tadalafil and pray your wife is very compassionate. your wife is very kind ..

Lol no he’s just a dumb Belgian grabbing every cock he find.
Before PS he was shilling for Androgenix a French source who get busted on meso-fr
androgenix, these the one who made the most sales in 1 year in Europe in 2018. Thousands of French people like you bought him these products which was good according to the comments and analyzes. I only have to buy his famous hell with 19 molecule in and ca hgh which was also great. I do not know these other products not even that testo ...

Understand me well, I defend a good European source, because in Europe the packages are not monitored, fast and without minimum risk, this is rare in Europe. Chinese and USA and UK packages are very monitored ... I do not know ps personally, i am a 3 year old customer and over 30 orders ..this very simple, there are no weapons of mass destruction cowboys clown.i love usa

Got my package, it took 7,8 days, but it's now here :) got a freebie, that's seems to be perfect for working, concentration and memory "Sunifram" that product came right at the moment. If it's good I will consider it to buy it next time by myself. Thx for that @pharmasource

Attachments

• 20211116_191715.jpg
    20211116_191715.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 71
Got my package, it took 7,8 days, but it's now here :) got a freebie, that's seems to be perfect for working, concentration and memory "Sunifram" that product came right at the moment. If it's good I will consider it to buy it next time by myself. Thx for that @pharmasource
Will not be offered anymore :/ fuck, DHB 20ml also anymore why I loved it!

Last edited: