Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

And PLEASE guys, this shitstorm about Tony and others.
My word, this guy never got any goods for me free for any type of shilling in my thread, he is paying all his goods, like other customers.

You got all these from dick pills? I get the magic that it works on your junk, but everything else you mentioned make it sound like a miracle drug.

For a moment I thought you were talking about nootropics or something like that.
Nah. Nootropics don’t do shit for me.
Tada shown to cure depression amongst other things. Obviously better circulation micro dosing. Again, I micro dose it.

ibutamoren pharmaceutical? I don't think there is.
I think he's asking about ibutamoren made by PS (pharmasource) not about ibutamoren from a pharmaceutical source.

I can't speak on it. I stay away from MK-677 because I'm already hungry all the damn time. I go straight for HGH.

how the fuck do you order from this guy. the email communication is atrocious, does it normally take months to get an order in and delivered or what?

how the fuck do you order from this guy. the email communication is atrocious, does it normally take months to get an order in and delivered or what?
He’s bad but not at that level lol

I would say a week average

If it’s been much longer then that then resend the email because he might have gone through it and didn’t see it

He’s bad but not at that level lol

I would say a week average

If it’s been much longer then that then resend the email because he might have gone through it and didn’t see it
does he stealth the packages or just throw them in a cardboard box like mactropin does?