Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Has anyone else noticed that Dave's English have fallen off in the last couple of posts, or is it just me?

Did someone else get his handle, did I miss something?
If I remember correctly David's English was not the best. David has a certain type of attitude as well. Not saying he's a prick or anything, but he can get pretty fired up at times and "lash out". He's been good to me in the past tho.

If I remember correctly David's English was not the best. David has a certain type of attitude as well. Not saying he's a prick or anything, but he can get pretty fired up at times and "lash out". He's been good to me in the past tho.

You're probably right, it's just that this reads like it's written by SourceCockSuckingToni or a Chinese source.
Have no any unanswered email, so you send yours to wrong address or I send reply

Has anyone else noticed that Dave's English have fallen off in the last couple of posts, or is it just me?

Did someone else get his handle, did I miss something?

LOL
My english is still same for many years. Sometmes when I want to be nice to you, Iam usimg translator. But Iam to lazy to do it every time.
So Iam still old good prick @Foreveryoung456 , your are right ;)

You're probably right, it's just that this reads like it's written by SourceCockSuckingToni or a Chinese source.
the big mr david, boss of the wonderful industry honest pharmasource, always speak a very beautiful english very refined and educated ... m tugboat, your tongue is stuck in my ass ,,, keep licking, little american loser (sadam husein has a lot of weapons of mass destruction)

the big mr david, boss of the wonderful industry honest pharmasource, always speak a very beautiful english very refined and educated ... m tugboat, your tongue is stuck in my ass ,,, keep licking, little american loser (sadam husein has a lot of weapons of mass destruction)

Go choke on a bag of dicks you dim witted cunt.

C'mon pharma source knows how to use comma correctly

Anyone used his DHTR mix? Could anyone who used it give a review? Wasnt really satisfied with his boldenon and test, insane pip and very low effect. But his orals (the dbol) was damn strong.

I've used his equipoise when it was 20ml black tops I used to use it me , my best friend also and his girlfriend all with great results and no PIP.

hello friends, I bought the sdrol ps, I think 10mg per day is a good start, your opinions are welcome 1 or 2 injection per day? thank you

Anyone used his DHTR mix? Could anyone who used it give a review? Wasnt really satisfied with his boldenon and test, insane pip and very low effect. But his orals (the dbol) was damn strong.
Very strong, the best mix cut ,pip very hard ...

Did anyone here used pharmasource DHTR mix and could give a honest review. This blend look mad interesting and i want to use it but i am afraid that the pip will be ridiculous but the results probably too.

Please anyone who used it, give a detailed review