Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

He’s long gone man and if you received a pm or anything I wouldn’t go through with it.

It's a real shame coz I got seriously excited when I saw all those Norma boxes :(

Very hard to find Pharma grade in UK now. I'd give my left testicle for a good stash of legit pharma so I wouldn't need to keep dealing with UGL drama and all the fanboys/reps/shills on forums.

Dominated the market for months on end, i´d say for years

From reading his goodbye speech.....it seems like he left the door open for a possible return one day if he ever gets bored with family life ;)

It's been 6 months since his last post.....hopefully he has had enough of changing nappies and being pussy whipped by a pretty woman by now ROFL.

I'm gonna watch this thread just incase he ever pops up again...

I don't hold much hope though coz the same thing happened to me and I disappeared off the forums for 10 years coz of a woman/kids....

Last edited:
Ordered from this guy in 2020, just got a letter from German police that they found the shipping back then and convicted me rn to pay 400€ for the criminal offence of importing anabolic drugs from Czechia. :confused:

do they actually have a case if you haven't accepted the goods? im assuming you are talking about a seized shipment?

do they actually have a case if you haven't accepted the goods? im assuming you are talking about a seized shipment?
yes its a sized shipment, 30 pills anastrozol and 1 20ml vial test. They apperantly dropped the other charges for importing perscription drugs (same order) and only persecuted the "Steroids" (20 Tagessätze for the Germans) I will from now on only order domestic.

yes its a sized shipment, 30 pills anastrozol and 1 20ml vial test. They apperantly dropped the other charges for importing perscription drugs (same order) and only persecuted the "Steroids" (20 Tagessätze for the Germans) I will from now on only order domestic.
If you didn't sign for anything you have the right to not pay or be charged. Clean the house and go to a lawyer...

Show the letter , I call it bullshit , how they gonna prove that you ordered it? I can go straight to a random house and look at their doorbell and I know the adress and the last name and order steroids to their adress. If they can’t prove that YOU ordered it they can’t do shit.

Show the letter from the customs and black out your personal information

Show the letter , I call it bullshit , how they gonna prove that you ordered it? I can go straight to a random house and look at their doorbell and I know the adress and the last name and order steroids to their adress. If they can’t prove that YOU ordered it they can’t do shit.

Seems strange, they usually do CD to get you the flagrant of crime. They what happen also with other controlled substances. But I don't know everything is possible...

Thats the problem, I never got a letter for this order, it just never arrived. I actually got a letter for a sized order (international) another instance and there they are still deciding if they want to persecute charges or drop them as they are so insignificant. I got lawyer insurance now so I can go against this bullshit next time. Kinda afraid my room is gonna get raided tho if that happens.

Thats the problem, I never got a letter for this order, it just never arrived. I actually got a letter for a sized order (international) another instance and there they are still deciding if they want to persecute charges or drop them as they are so insignificant. I got lawyer insurance now so I can go against this bullshit next time. Kinda afraid my room is gonna get raided tho if that happens.
Clean house

Feds also paid a visit to people on the other side of the pond due to his seized shipments and it’s god knows how many pages back. Dude is long gone so why would he lie about the shit now?

I also got a similiar letter once. They obv wont search your house after 2 years considering the amount and not even narcotics. Just dont respond to the letter and they will drop the charges usally for "fehlendes öffentliches Interesse" . Them proving you ordered them in the first place is way too much of a bother for them. Depending on your record ofc.

Last edited: