Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Haven't received my order from a month ago and getting no reply over mail. As I highly doubt he pulled an exit scam (why would he stop orders) David is probably fighting for ukraine or something like that. Best of luck and put my money to good use, maybe send out my products once you have time again and didn't die.

Anyone used / tested / trust the reliability of PS ibutamoren ? I’m only taking that and turk, but a recent testosterone test has put me at a basically hypogonadal 280ngdl t level , lol. Clinically low , trying to identify if this is the result of dodgy supps or what. The turk is MPMDs so doubt it’s that tbh.

I also made the transfer on February 22nd. I have solicited many times on protonmail with no response. At this point I think I have lost my money, also because he does not know the details of my refund. I am also very sorry because it was my first order.

Anyone used / tested / trust the reliability of PS ibutamoren ? I’m only taking that and turk, but a recent testosterone test has put me at a basically hypogonadal 280ngdl t level , lol. Clinically low , trying to identify if this is the result of dodgy supps or what. The turk is MPMDs so doubt it’s that tbh.
Must be the Turk, no matter if it is from MPMD

I also made the transfer on February 22nd. I have solicited many times on protonmail with no response. At this point I think I have lost my money, also because he does not know the details of my refund. I am also very sorry because it was my first order.
I am also in the same position as you. I sent a payment on February 26 and I am still waiting my order. David doesn't respond to emails. I hope that he is okay. This was my first order too. I will send another email to try to recover the money.

I am also in the same position as you. I sent a payment on February 26 and I am still waiting my order. David doesn't respond to emails. I hope that he is okay. This was my first order too. I will send another email to try to recover the money.
same position, payment sent on February 25, I was given confirmation that it had been received and that after three days they would send, they have not replied to emails since.