Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

now you will pay more with less laboratory tests, usa / vietam 0-1 .... usa / irak 0-2 .... usa / afganistan 0-1 ... you are losers ...

And you have to find a new thread where you can spread your ass.

Btw I’m not american mon ami :)
I'm not talking to you only, you don't matter here.. but I'm speaking for all who have been very happy to buy quality products with laboratory analysis, with an honest price...now look here the new questions, you are all looking for a reliable source,,, we know that some members are there to destroy the sources to set up their shitty laboratory.. these shame not to respect PS who respected him all the meso rules...better yet ps to respect the meso rules + it has reduced the prices of the products, no other source or laboratory has done this...PS was the world's n1 source...all the sources or laboratories that sell at similar prices as ps, already have several negative analysis and negative opinion.
we in europe have quality at a fair price, but you in the usa, you have the same quality at a price x2. these again you the usa who are losing as always... i can't communicate to you several reliable european sources but i don't won't do it in public...be happy and well done DAVIDE ps. I hope your health is better, your family safe for generations.
@pharmasource

Yeah this means it is still not in your country, just be patient.
Also @pharmasource, Do you think the Ucranian conflict might cause Delivering delays ?
It might. I know the dead UKRAINIAN children and women are a real inconvenience to you but you are going to have to power through buddy.

I don't get it. If you choose a cheap source with long delivery times why keep asking and whining about it? Pay more and get your shit in a week.

It might. I know the dead UKRAINIAN children and women are a real inconvenience to you but you are going to have to power through buddy.

I don't get it. If you choose a cheap source with long delivery times why keep asking and whining about it? Pay more and get your shit in a week.
Stfu, i am not whining shit, i’m just replying to other user and asking a question, i bet you’ve donated a lot for those you mentioned, smart ass SJW.
Btw my package took exactly that to get to me, 4 weeks and i never complained about shit

Is there an EU domestic Subforum ?? where , i don´t see it

Hello i have payed an order with pharmasource since 23 days. I am client of David PS.
My order was for 8 dhb (6+2 offer)
I don’t have news and don’t have tracking numbers.
I don’t have reply since last Sunday…
Thx for reply

Hello i have payed an order with pharmasource since 23 days. I am client of David PS.
My order was for 8 dhb (6+2 offer)
I don’t have news and don’t have tracking numbers.
I don’t have reply since last Sunday…
Thx for reply

Read Post #25,605 from PS .
He said that he stopp his work but everything what is paid , will be shipped .
Are you US or EU domestic?