Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Hello guys, my DHB ace crashed, i think from keeping it in the fridge, put it under heat and it got back to normal.
Should leave it at room temperature or could i place it somewhere in the fridge where is less cool ??

Please, hold DHB in room temp, NO in fridge. Its sensitive to crashing

NEWS
Next week expected

Drostanolone PRO newly 100mg/ml / 25,- USD
Injectable Dbol 50mg / 20,- USD
new batch Oxandrolone 10mg
new batch Dbol 10mg

Why do you keep the gear in fridge? Why is not stored at room temperature in a dark place like in your closet or something similar
I understand that in the fridge it stays stable longer before losing properties, it´s what janoshik has showed, once the vial is openned i mean, so far the only one that has crashed is DNB ace nothing else i understand because of the ester i also have it in Cyp ester and that one hasn´t crashed, loving DHB ace so far.

Please, hold DHB in room temp, NO in fridge. Its sensitive to crashing
Unfortunately it already did, can i just apply heat anytime i´m plan on using it or does it lose potency each time i heat it up? because now it keeps on crashing even if i leave it at room temp but it gets back to normal when applying heat

I understand that in the fridge it stays stable longer before losing properties, it´s what janoshik has showed, once the vial is openned i mean, so far the only one that has crashed is DNB ace nothing else i understand because of the ester i also have it in Cyp ester and that one hasn´t crashed, loving DHB ace so far.
That is with hgh and insulin to be keep in fridge not with oils.

Unfortunately it already did, can i just apply heat anytime i´m plan on using it or does it lose potency each time i heat it up? because now it keeps on crashing even if i leave it at room temp but it gets back to normal when applying heat
Don't lose potency when is heated up. Just warm the oil before you use and stop keep the oils in the fridge or in cold places

Hello

I wanted to warn you that pharmasource is a very bad source, dishonest and thief, I never received my package it has been blocked since January 29 (on 100% that it has been seized), I contacted the postal service he told me that only the sender can have the reason for the blockages, and since then no news from the source, (I have all the emails in proof)
sorry for the translation i used google translate.

Hello

I wanted to warn you that pharmasource is a very bad source, dishonest and thief, I never received my package it has been blocked since January 29 (on 100% that it has been seized), I contacted the postal service he told me that only the sender can have the reason for the blockages, and since then no news from the source, (I have all the emails in proof)
What country are you in? What is your order? pharmasource has never stolen from anyone, you are very young I think 20 years old maximum.. check your spam email carefully,..

Thank you for your answer.

of France
I am 29 years old and I have already made orders of more than 2000 € in the past without problem and it was a horror with this source.

my order dates from December 15, the person responsible for the source was sick, it's no problem, it happens to everyone, over this period I did not harass him with emails, I let him restore it.

my package was sent at the end of January, blocked in my country since January 29, I contacted the post office, he replied by email that only the sender could request information on the package, email that I transferred to pharmasource, I asked him on Monday if he had a solution and... no more news from him, he doesn't want to reship or refund me.

I just ordered from this source because it had a good reputation, I'm very into it.

Thank you for your answer.

of France
I am 29 years old and I have already made orders of more than 2000 € in the past without problem and it was a horror with this source.

my order dates from December 15, the person responsible for the source was sick, it's no problem, it happens to everyone, over this period I did not harass him with emails, I let him restore it.

my package was sent at the end of January, blocked in my country since January 29, I contacted the post office, he replied by email that only the sender could request information on the package, email that I transferred to pharmasource, I asked him on Monday if he had a solution and... no more news from him, he doesn't want to reship or refund me.

I just ordered from this source because it had a good reputation, I'm very into it.
Hello i am also in Europe, right next to you and my order also took around a month to get to me, it was stock in "leaving exchange office, in route to destination" for about 3 weeks, now in my case it never stated it was in my country for the entire 3 weeks, usually EU to EU once in destination country it gets shipped rather quickly, are you sure it is in your country and not "in route", meaning like being transported or something, what i mean is wait a month before asking for a reship or refund, it is usually the time needed to think it might have been lost. if seized you´ll get a letter

Hello

Yes, Iam robbing customers 6 years here LOL
Please stop crying, your order will be refunded.
If you are so experienced like you wrote, you must expect that your order could be lost, or seized. In our rules is that we waiting 4 weeks, then is order resend or refunded.

Hum
what bad times and more sly.
4 weeks ! the order dates from December 15th so the 4 weeks are a long way off lol.
in short, reimburse me as agreed and that's all, I will no longer order from .
you are not at the top on this shot.

yes the input is part of the game but the other source reacts faster, I wanted to test with you, I should not have.

Hum
what bad times and more sly.
4 weeks ! the order dates from December 15th so the 4 weeks are a long way off lol.
in short, reimburse me as agreed and that's all, I will no longer order from .
you are not at the top on this shot.

yes the input is part of the game but the other source reacts faster, I wanted to test with you, I should not have.
You tested with him because he is cheap as fuck but also makes great quality oils

So either pay double the price for whatever next day delivery source you want to use or use pharmasource and be patient

Damn all these crybabies these days, read the previous pages and you will know what to expect next time

oui c'est vrai, je ne dirai pas le contraire, je voulais l'essayer car les prix sont très bons et en plus j'ai commandé pendant la promotion 3+1 gratuit, j'ai lu pas mal de commentaires positifs à ce sujet avant de me lancer dans une commande à domicile, mais entre être livré le lendemain et attendre deux mois pour qu'au final le colis n'arrive pas... sachant que désormais les sources chinoises se vendent encore moins cher avec un taux de passage proche des 100% en quatre semaines , le choix est fait