Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Hey its me again, I have 5 and a half vial of his dhtr mix. And I absolutely have no clue how to use it. I even tried injecting O. 5ml with 2ml sterile oil and I still get a ridiculous pip + a humongous swelling on the injection side + very strong flu symptoms. I warmed the oil up, I tried different spots. I really tried everything. But this stuff is still uninjectable. I don't want to throw it away because I paid 18O euros for the dhtr.. What can I do?
you don't have much solution. dhtr is not for you, but tried again with another dhtr bottle, 0.5ml dhtr with 2ml of painless product that you know (testo, nandro,...) and take an anti-inflammatory drug.

you don't have much solution. dhtr is not for you, but tried again with another dhtr bottle, 0.5ml dhtr with 2ml of painless product that you know (testo, nandro,...) and take an anti-inflammatory drug.
Yeah this is what i do with DHB ace, the 1st day i injected it by it self on deltoid and damn, it is DHB ace for sure 2 days with sore shoulder, next injection i mixxed it with testosterone and it was very smooth in the glute

Yeah this is what i do with DHB ace, the 1st day i injected it by it self on deltoid and damn, it is DHB ace for sure 2 days with sore shoulder, next injection i mixxed it with testosterone and it was very smooth in the glute
This one time I used dhb 200mg/ml. My glute was so fuckn swollen and I couldn't sit on it for many weeks. The brand was that stupid IA PHARMA. Worst injection in the history of injections :(

This one time I used dhb 200mg/ml. My glute was so fuckn swollen and I couldn't sit on it for many weeks. The brand was that stupid IA PHARMA. Worst injection in the history of injections :(
Yeah the cyp one from pharmasorce no pip, the ace one on the other hand has got some pip, manageable by mixxing it with some test

Hello guys, my DHB ace crashed, i think from keeping it in the fridge, put it under heat and it got back to normal.
Should leave it at room temperature or could i place it somewhere in the fridge where is less cool ??

Hello guys, my DHB ace crashed, i think from keeping it in the fridge, put it under heat and it got back to normal.
Should leave it at room temperature or could i place it somewhere in the fridge where is less cool ??
Why do you keep the gear in fridge? Why is not stored at room temperature in a dark place like in your closet or something similar