Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Just received mine. EU to EU domestic. 3-4 days for processing + 10 days for shipment total 2 weeks. Perfectly packaged and sealed. Also package had more items than I ordered. My guess not a mistake, probably a gift :) Thanks!

Just received mine. EU to EU domestic. 3-4 days for processing + 10 days for shipment total 2 weeks. Perfectly packaged and sealed. Also package had more items than I ordered. My guess not a mistake, probably a gift :) Thanks!

All customers receive a free gift sir

Hello Pharmasource I made the payment by btc on Tuesday, he told me that in 3 days he would send me follow and divide the order into 2 parts and today he wrote to see if he already had the tracking number and he tells me that he has not received the payment when I had already sent him the confirmation and capture that the payment was made in the wallet he sent me. I look forward to hearing from you to clear this up. Thanks

I am on testo cypio for more than 1 year and I know how it works and acts in my body. Yesterday was the first time to have the first 0.5ml CYP injection of the PharmaStar brand. Its my first time I have a bump in my buttock. What does it means? Very sad because I have ordered 4 bottles, wasted money on something not working so good on me.

I am on testo cypio for more than 1 year and I know how it works and acts in my body. Yesterday was the first time to have the first 0.5ml CYP injection of the PharmaStar brand. Its my first time I have a bump in my buttock. What does it means? Very sad because I have ordered 4 bottles, wasted money on something not working so good on me.
I've had same problem with test e previous batch. With his test mix and cyp I'm ok no problems. See the next injections maybe you done something wrong with the technique?

Ok will check again the other side
the oil used for testosterone is different from your old testosterone, heat your cyp to room temperature in your pocket and inject gently (1 minute for 1ml) approximately. do a blood test in 3 weeks and compare the results with your old equipment. I think ps reimburses your costs.

received package yesterday, 8 days after payment in Europe, very discreet packaging, the only source that does not remember your personal details, very reassuring, after more than 30 orders I always have to say my details to receive these very reassuring and professional. I Will take a photo of the equipment soon.

Mine doesn't either, order paid in BTC on Tuesday, February 8 and I still don't have news of the tracking number, he told me on Monday in 3 business days, I'll write him an email tomorrow to see if he already has the shipping number

Mine doesn't either, order paid in BTC on Tuesday, February 8 and I still don't have news of the tracking number, he told me on Monday in 3 business days, I'll write him an email tomorrow to see if he already has the shipping number
mines been sent its just stuck for 9 days in transit now for some reason hopefully not seized