Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

The night was horror, couldn't sleep at all, feeling mad weak and low key sick, have zero power to do anything and my butt cheek burns like fire When I try na sleep on it, so I had to lay on my stomach all night. Hope this goes away soon so I can train haha, anyone else had this after first injection Dhtr?

DHTR+ superdrol .... its realy very strong cycle. Anyway, DHTR is not painless for sure,so its not for all users. With strong effects you must expect some side effects, thats it.

Guys have here one pack, packed, but unpaid. Its around two months, so I dont think that will be paid. So, if somebody need it, is ready to send

Pack
2 x Oxandrolone 25mg
3 x Trenbolone A 100mg
2 x Drostanolone P 150mg

retail price is 265,- USD without shipping.( 238,- with crypto payment )
Iam offering it by 250,- USD or 220,- USD with crypto payment. For EU customers FREE shipping.

Second. Injection, only 1ml Dhtr and 1ml superdrol, got a strong pressure in the middle. Of my chest, strange metallic taste in my mouth (only couple seconds). But thankfully the pressure went away, burn was way less painful this time.
dhtr is only designed by PS, it is a very painful product, 0.5ml is maximum for me, I mix dhtr with other painless products, but for 5 or 6 days there is swelling and pip 3/5...these a very complicated product to manage but certainly with very good results for experienced users. and for men who are not afraid of pain, you will go to the next level with this dhtr,

@pharmasource ,you said that in January 2022 there would be Chinese hcg and other products. Do you have an estimate for the availability of these products? Chinese HCG, Chinese HGH, primobolant ps 250mg, ment acetate or enanthate.? thank you

TIME LIMITED OFFER, till the end of this week.

3+1 FREE, buy 3 get 1 free.

Trenbolone ACE 100mg
Tren A /Testo A Mix 200mg
Boldenone UND 300mg
Testosterone CYP 250mg
Testosterone MIX 250mg
Drostanolone PRO 150mg
Drostanolone Mix 200mg
DHB Cyp 100mg

Maybe for anyone who is interested in the dhtr mix and the Injectable superdrol.

Zero appetite
Negative / depressive thoughts
Zero energy (in general)
Always on the edge to puke
Lethargic /tired
And you are always cold, like you feel like it's super cold even tho it's not.

This are the sides I got from 1ml Dhtr mix, and 1ml sdrol.
I kick started with 2ml of each.
But I feel the sides kicking in full today.

BUT EVEN Tho I eat 1/4 of what I normally eat (kcal wise) I got stronger in every upper body exercise.

I won't take it anymore and stay on 1ml omnadren eod and 1OO mg anavar ed
hello, you take dhtr and s drol like a good cake but you eat too much of it..s drol injectable is like 30% more assimilable than s drol pils.,dhtr is very strong with trenbolone A and dehydroboldenone A.0, 5ml dhtr + 0.5ml sdrol is better option. s.drol has a half life of about 10h, 2 small injections per day is better too, excuse my bad english

Injected yesterday 1.3 ml of the npp mixed with my test and 0 pip today

The oils seem very thin and smooth, hopefully it’s well dosed too

Maybe for anyone who is interested in the dhtr mix and the Injectable superdrol.

Zero appetite
Negative / depressive thoughts
Zero energy (in general)
Always on the edge to puke
Lethargic /tired
And you are always cold, like you feel like it's super cold even tho it's not.

This are the sides I got from 1ml Dhtr mix, and 1ml sdrol.
I kick started with 2ml of each.
But I feel the sides kicking in full today.

BUT EVEN Tho I eat 1/4 of what I normally eat (kcal wise) I got stronger in every upper body exercise.
It sounds like you were turning into a damn vampire! Can't imagine sustaining that for more than a day or two with those sides.