Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

If order was made before I went to hospital, its possible. Now we are working normally
I miss ordering from you. All of the chitter chatter about this thread had made it hard for me to pull the trigger again.

How is US international looking these days??

I’ve been happy with everything I’ve gotten from you but ever since the summer break your service doesn’t seem to be as good in regards to TA and communication. Nothing worse then sending coin with no response for a month. The whole fbi thing got me kind of paranoid to.

But anyways again how is International shipping to the U.S. going?

First post here. Just found this forum a while back and decided to pull the trigger with this source. Can only say I am very impressed. I placed an enquiry on the 13th of January and had send couple extra emails to ask some more questions. I have never waited more than 2 days for a reply.

Eventually payment was done the 17th and I just received the package (to The Netherlands). Packaging was very well done and I even received some additional products. As I said this was my first and only order here, but I will definitely be ordering more.

P.s. I can’t speak of the quality of the products yet of course, but the communication and service was very good for me.

Same here, placed my third order last thursday and he replied very fast.

First order took two weeks, my second order took one week (Netherlands as well)

I miss ordering from you. All of the chitter chatter about this thread had made it hard for me to pull the trigger again.

How is US international looking these days??

I’ve been happy with everything I’ve gotten from you but ever since the summer break your service doesn’t seem to be as good in regards to TA and communication. Nothing worse then sending coin with no response for a month. The whole fbi thing got me kind of paranoid to.

But anyways again how is International shipping to the U.S. going?

Till now, no issue with delivery. Problem is delivery time, shipping can take 3, but normally 4 weeks. But with shipping time we cant do nothing.

Guys found in stock this

Balcan Pharmaceuticals
Testo. Propinate - 7 boxes - 70 amps
Testo. Mix ( Sustamed ) - 1 box - 10amps

Price all together 142,- EUR + shipping , exp. date is 10/ 2022. EU customers only.

NEWS
Next week should be available pharma grade CLOMIFEN 24x50mg . Price will be 20,- USD . Will be confirmed.

hello, opinions on the s.drol inject are rare, what is the frequency of injection?) how do you inject (i.m or i.d?) the pip? thank you