Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Been taking 20mg var daily, 2 split 10mg doses. Along with 250mg test cyp weekely. 4 days in and im getting nausea and lethargy after each dose.. anyone else have these sides? Also .25 arim and nolva 25mg eod aswell

These are available to order now, prices can be found on the latest price list:

PS' new secretary should start responding to mails tomorrow latest, though it will take a few days to catch up due to the sheer amount. A few of the older orders require PS to take care of personally a bit later so please be patient if you feel skipped as you've not been forgotten!

View attachment 158703
View attachment 158700
View attachment 158701View attachment 158702View attachment 158704View attachment 158705View attachment 158706

The var pills, were those the 10mg x 100 pack?

Been taking 20mg var daily, 2 split 10mg doses. Along with 250mg test cyp weekely. 4 days in and im getting nausea and lethargy after each dose.. anyone else have these sides? Also .25 arim and nolva 25mg eod aswell
Why are you taking 25mg nolva eod? Car doesn’t bother my appetite and I usually run it around 50mg in one dose pwo. Have ran as much as 75mg and all it did was give me stupid back and hamstring pumps

Has anyone experience with Fluoxymesterone and Miborelone ( Chegue drops ) from PS ?
How it works? Because i found no current lab test .

Has anyone experience with Fluoxymesterone and Miborelone ( Chegue drops ) from PS ?
How it works? Because i found no current lab test .
Miborelone yes. Product definitely did what it's supposed to do. Great strength and very explosive training sessions. However, by day 5 I felt like I was gonna die and my BP was thru da roof. I was as red as a tomato. My whole head was red. The product itself was on point, just super hepatoxic. I don't know if I was supposed to run it consecutive days or only pre workout. It was a great pre.

Miborelone yes. Product definitely did what it's supposed to do. Great strength and very explosive training sessions. However, by day 5 I felt like I was gonna die and my BP was thru da roof. I was as red as a tomato. My whole head was red. The product itself was on point, just super hepatoxic. I don't know if I was supposed to run it consecutive days or only pre workout. It was a great pre.

Thank you .
Yeah i only would use it for some hard workouts .
Will give it a try .

Maybe too much antiestrogen medication?? i feel exactly like that when i crash my E2 and taking AI, SERM and DHT Derivative is tanking your E2 for sure
I got tanked E2 only from Clomid and Arimidex
PS: got my tracking today BTW

After @Liska wrote that PS is in Hospital but he get anyone to help him .
I thought i try do place a small order .

The Helper from PS respond to me in under 24 hours .
Get my whole order under a week.
So for me a really good response time and fast service from him.

Wish PS a speedy recovery and hope he gets better soon.

Is it really hospitalized or captured by the authorities?
I have a source that says that his absence is related with the following today new in Greece. Use chrome browser and right click "translate" to read it.

Found an english version as well:

Video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YneDFNINsY

Is it really hospitalized or captured by the authorities?
I have a source that says that his absence is related with the following today new in Greece. Use chrome browser and right click "translate" to read it.

Found an english version as well:

Video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YneDFNINsY

Not him
Not his brand

Well its the only and first time that I wish someone to be on hospital instead of this shit.
In the video has 3 or 4 different types of boxes from different brands.
One being Baltic as I could see and recognize. He is not selling any brands that was shown in the video neither his boxes look like that
Is other guy that got caught probably a dealer not a manufacturer