Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by pharmasource, Apr 27, 2016.

1. jackbladezzz

jackbladezzz Member

MISSED IT

2. Diesel10

Diesel10 Member

2iu morning fasted
    2iu evening fasted

D10

3. AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry Member

Pathetic

EazyDuzIt, Diesel10, sunwukon and 2 others like this.
  4. sunwukon

sunwukon Junior Member

Damnit:mad:. congrats jackbladezzz.
    Any info on PS cjc DAC would still be appreciated.....

5. MisterSuit

MisterSuit Member

Anyway those are bad news.

6. sunwukon

sunwukon Junior Member

couldn't resist......feeling kinda dirty now:confused:

7. Capt Forest

Capt Forest Member

What a terrible time to flood the thread. We have bloods showing the GH is bunk, then a couple gear whores start spaming for some inject-able orals. Lets get back to the bloods please.

d10 baseline for igf: 217
    after ps GH igf was: 158

back on track people

8. TRT

TRT Member

@pharmasource
    So...you gonna take those off the list like you said you would?
    Also, I think you should give out friends here @Diesel10 a store credit. As matter.of fact how.about a kit of that GH that's starts with a "B"? Bointropin or something. Figure it's an even trade for his trouble too. Maybe he can do testing on this also.

rpbb likes this.
  9. jackbladezzz

jackbladezzz Member

I was going to ask him to clarify too. That was after the growth, a decrease...?WTF

Am I allowed to make this post @TRT @movingiron88 ? Thanks

10. jackbladezzz

jackbladezzz Member

If I recall correctly, my buddy was mid 300s on 2iu Pharm

11. TRT

TRT Member

Come on now. Don't be like that.

anfee likes this.
  12. jackbladezzz

jackbladezzz Member

You’re not as bad as the other dude, he’ll find anything to nitpick about.

Serious note though, that’s garbage scores doing 4iu.

*Not that it’s the most important matter at hand, but was curious as to the near 40% deviation between tests?

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  13. TRT

TRT Member

Fuck ya it is. I'm not surprised but I am disappointed. I was hoping for good results. I would have bought a ton of them.

14. jackbladezzz

jackbladezzz Member

Just asked another friend, he was 482 on 4iu black tops. Doesn’t remember batch number though.

15. movingiron88

movingiron88 Member

I don't know why you keep talking about me. I'm impressed by you. It is a real feat to be running your mouth like you do with PS's cock jammed so far down your throat. I sincerely mean that. It's very impressive:D

16. jackbladezzz

jackbladezzz Member

Didn’t you just say you didn’t need to involve yourself in these pointless arguments? Yet here you are again, when we’re discussing something serious. Run along.

17. TRT

TRT Member

Every batch was over dosed with the blacks so I really can't say if that 4iu was 4iu or 5,6, ect. but on Serostim I was 413 on 4iu.

18. movingiron88

movingiron88 Member

Oh I didn't know my statement was an arguement. But now that I know it is bothering you this much I'm here to stay.

19. jackbladezzz

jackbladezzz Member

Yeah blacks seem to always be great. Needless to say, anything under 300, I don’t care what growth you have, is not a good result for 4iu. Did you see my previous post though? What’s with the 40% baseline deviation though? I’ve never really seen that difference on two baseline tests...I’m not a IGF blood work expert though.

Lol and you show your true colors. You first did after making all those claims agains me but couldn’t produce a single instance to back them up. Then talk about how you’re all about the good for this forum, yet here we are discussing a serious issue and you come with your stupidity, once again. You act like a child, will simply ignore your dumbass responses at this point.

20. Diesel10

Diesel10 Member

Well I'd have to guess there is enough hgh to suppress my normal pulse but not enough to raise igf past baseline.

But we'll never know cause we don't need this source to test what he sells.

D10