Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by pharmasource, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

The new batch of tadalafil is 100% better than the last sweet batch if anyone is curious. I could take half the sweet one and not notice anything, while half the new ones give me a headache behind my eyeball and sinus pressure which is what I got from the first crumbling batch. Not to mention random wood :oops:

MisterSuit, AIRBORNE DADDY and RonnyZ like this.
  2. pharmasource

pharmasource Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

till end of month, minimum

MisterSuit and jdtk like this.
  3. pharmasource

cant say, RAW still not arrived :-(

4. pharmasource

New line of tablets is now in pressing process. Will be new packing by 30tabs AI , this AI I will send to test - anastrozol, letrozol, exemestan. Soon will be in pressing process new tamoxifen line 20 and new 40mg

MisterSuit and Sdryx like this.
  5. MisterSuit

MisterSuit Member

Son, I’m sure you don’t want me to tell you the story about a friend of mine asking me to get his daughter after school :rolleyes:

Sir, a question: how do you suggest to store your gear? I noticed there isn’t a “cover” around pills, so maybe it’s better to store them in the fridge?

6. pharmasource

Not necesary. Only dry place, without sunlight.

MisterSuit likes this.
  7. pharmasource

From now ALL WHO WILL SHARE BLOODTEST of PHARMASTAR line ( mainly testosterones ) here, or in test section, will receive 20ml testosterone FREE

8. Anyone tried their Pharmagrade HGH?

9. The batch I have is good. Tasted like baking soda

Savagesteve likes this.
  10. RonnyZ

RonnyZ Member

I've had 8 of the turkish and 2 EU Phizer pens. No bloods yet, but I get better sleep, and can absolutely feel the tight wrists, and general thickening. I'm sure it's helping fat loss too, but I am cutting on tren A, mast, stims, keto, cardio... feel great though and great sleep.

Capt Forest likes this.
  11. Capt Forest

Capt Forest Member

I noticed that when i use Tren and keep carbs low i have few sides. Once i add the carbs back in thats when the tren sides kick up.

12. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

TD. Fastest I’ve gotten them yet. Cyp is smooth as usual, tadalafil is great this batch, and just started running the var at 50 mg a day so we will see how that goes.

Harmswhey and pharmasource like this.
  13. MisterSuit

MisterSuit Member

Funny thing: a guy in the gym tried to sell me ”””Pfizer””” pens at 100€ each... God why? Probably there’s more gh in my whey.

@pharmasource sir I have a question: what’s the filler in cardarine? I have a strange reaction in mouth, feels like beta alanine.

14. pharmasource

The same like in other tablets its sweetener Sorbitol ( + some stearate )

15. Harmswhey

Harmswhey Member

I'm on like day 5 at 50mg a day all pwo.

16. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

Ya I’m taking all pwo but I got the 10mg ones because he was out of the 25mg.

17. Classicomano

Classicomano Junior Member

are you going to restock Galenika Test E?

seventhltd likes this.
  18. pharmasource

Not now :-(

19. jackbladezzz

jackbladezzz Member

Jusg placed another order for the wife. Maybe PS will beat my previous record of 4 days to receiving package, LMAO

SSBMajinVegeta95 likes this.
  20. What happened to the "spend the most cash and win" contest from a few weeks ago?

Skank likes this.