Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

@Savagesteve brother i have a question whats the next step if my limit is 100$ worth bitcoin x week. Is there a way to buy more ?
Thanks
Use bank transfer the few times brother. Do NOT transfer funds from bank to a crypto wallet. Transfer bank funds to the USD wallet and wait the few days for it to clear. This way you don’t buy any coins and won’t worry about the price dropping. When the money clears into the USD wallet you can instantly buy whatever crypto you want and get it sent off to your blockchain.

Edit* after you use the bank several times your debit limit will raise.

Use bank transfer the few times brother. Do NOT transfer funds from bank to a crypto wallet. Transfer bank funds to the USD wallet and wait the few days for it to clear. This way you don’t buy any coins and won’t worry about the price dropping. When the money clears into the USD wallet you can instantly buy whatever crypto you want and get it sent off to your blockchain.

Edit* after you use the bank several times your debit limit will raise.
I was wondering if what you’re saying about transferring funds to usd wallet would also work with debit.
I’m saying, say you have a $300 weekly limit by debit card. Can you transfer the $300 to usd wallet to hold while your weekly limit builds back up so you could then add more to your usd wallet?
For example, one week you transfer $300 to usd wallet and hold it. Then as the week passes it builds your minimum back up to the $300 limit so by the second week you could then add another $300 to your wallet totaling $600 in your usd wallet, then from your usd wallet be able to purchase $600 of Bitcoin?
Hope that makes sense.

I was wondering if what you’re saying about transferring funds to usd wallet would also work with debit.
I’m saying, say you have a $300 weekly limit by debit card. Can you transfer the $300 to usd wallet to hold while your weekly limit builds back up so you could then add more to your usd wallet?
For example, one week you transfer $300 to usd wallet and hold it. Then as the week passes it builds your minimum back up to the $300 limit so by the second week you could then add another $300 to your wallet totaling $600 in your usd wallet, then from your usd wallet be able to purchase $600 of Bitcoin?
Hope that makes sense.
My USD wallet only has a bank transfer and wire transfer option, no debit. I’m fairly new to this so don’t know if debit to usd wallet is an option although the bank usually takes 3-5 which is better than waiting a week and adding more funds.

My USD wallet only has a bank transfer and wire transfer option, no debit. I’m fairly new to this so don’t know if debit to usd wallet is an option although the bank usually takes 3-5 which is better than waiting a week and adding more funds.
Ok thanks man.
I’ve never clicked on my usd wallet so I don’t even know. I was just wondering about this to possibly build up to buy more bitcoin over a few weeks without loosing while the market fluctuates.
I’m fairly new with bitcoin myself. So I have another question I’d like to find an answer on.
My fiancé and I have two separate debit cards but share the same bank account. Do you think I could set up another coinbase account using her debit (even though funds would be coming from the same bank account) and be able to purchase bitcoin on both accounts? And just send both funds to one wallet?
As you can tell I also am trying to increase my weekly limit but trying to avoid the bank transfer option. But that may be the best route to go.
If anyone has an answer to this I’d appreciate it. :)

Edit; I just went to my coinbase app to see what it says when clicking on the usd option. Here’s the options it gave me.
3B487A41-510C-4890-A172-6EE949166237.jpeg
Seems as I could add to my usd by debit.
Thoughts???

Ok thanks man.
I’ve never clicked on my usd wallet so I don’t even know. I was just wondering about this to possibly build up to buy more bitcoin over a few weeks without loosing while the market fluctuates.
I’m fairly new with bitcoin myself. So I have another question I’d like to find an answer on.
My fiancé and I have two separate debit cards but share the same bank account. Do you think I could set up another coinbase account using her debit (even though funds would be coming from the same bank account) and be able to purchase bitcoin on both accounts? And just send both funds to one wallet?
As you can tell I also am trying to increase my weekly limit but trying to avoid the bank transfer option. But that may be the best route to go.

Edit; I just went to my coinbase app to see what it says when clicking on the usd option. Here’s the options it gave me.
View attachment 94303
Thoughts???
No idea man. Sign up for it and give it a shot.

Ok thanks man.

View attachment 94303
Thoughts???

You should be able to if you are linking the card not the bank as they would be different DC numbers. However right now coinbase is having a big problem processing multiple orders from the same account simultaneously.

Meaning if you do the bank transfer option to avoid the fees say on Monday and it says it won't clear until Friday during that time frame it might not allow you to start another transaction.

If it happens and you don't have anything pending try removing the linked account and adding it back again.

You should be able to if you are linking the card not the bank as they would be different DC numbers. However right now coinbase is having a big problem processing multiple orders from the same account simultaneously.

Meaning if you do the bank transfer option to avoid the fees say on Monday and it says it won't clear until Friday during that time frame it might not allow you to start another transaction.

If it happens and you don't have anything pending try removing the linked account and adding it back again.
You’re saying if I use only my account and just add another card and add funds on both cards to my one coinbase account? I may be misunderstanding you.
I’m asking if I use my weekly debit limit and send to a bitcoin wallet like Blockchain or Jaxx then have my fiancé set up her own coinbase account that would also give her a weekly debit limit but then would she be able to purchase from coinbase and then send to the same wallet I sent my funds to? (Even though we share the same bank account but have separate debit cards.)

You’re saying if I use only my account and just add another card and add funds on both cards to my one coinbase account? I may be misunderstanding you.
I’m asking if I use my weekly debit limit and send to a bitcoin wallet like Blockchain or Jaxx then have my fiancé set up her own coinbase account that would also give her a weekly debit limit but then would she be able to purchase from coinbase and then send to the same wallet I sent my funds to? (Even though we share the same bank account but have separate debit cards.)

Sorry I will clarify, lately on bitcoins end they haven't been allowing multiple pending withdraws from the same account. Using the instant debit card function might bypass this, but if you are transferring from the same account on different profiles it might cause issues.

I am assuming both DC are linked to the same account right?

How I got around this was I opened another account in the same bank (through the website), transferred funds as needed into that account and withdrew from both.

Out of curiosity, why not use your bank? The transfer takes a few days but the fees are much lower. I wanna say using a debit is like 4-5% of purchase for the fees.

Out of curiosity, why not use your bank? The transfer takes a few days but the fees are much lower. I wanna say using a debit is like 4-5% of purchase for the fees.
Sure, go ahead, and after that, buy some heroin with your bank account, the fees are lower

Just keeping it simple really. Plus I like the instant purchase. Fees aren’t that bad imo using debit.
I place an order with a source, have them email their BTC address. Then I purchase BTC instantly from my debit and send to sources BTC address. So by doing this I’m not keeping my bitcoins on the market to where they can drop while I’m waiting for an email from the source to send BTC to.
There’s not too many instances where my $300 limit isn’t enough. I never place huge orders on aas. (Rather lose a small amount than a big amount cause you just never know)
But I’m looking into gh at the moment and could use a little more than my current limit because that shit ain’t cheap lol.

Just keeping it simple really. Plus I like the instant purchase. Fees aren’t that bad imo using debit.
I place an order with a source, have them email their BTC address. Then I purchase BTC instantly from my debit and send to sources BTC address. So by doing this I’m not keeping my bitcoins on the market to where they can drop while I’m waiting for an email from the source to send BTC to.
There’s not too many instances where my $300 limit isn’t enough. I never place huge orders on aas. (Rather lose a small amount than a big amount cause you just never know)
But I’m looking into gh at the moment and could use a little more than my current limit because that shit ain’t cheap lol.
You using blockchain?

My point was obvious. We have other places to talk about everyday things.

Anyway @pharmasource why are you saying that you can pay trough email? If the security is a concern for who use coinbase the email payment is tracked too I think, am I missing something here?

Tracked ? Who can track a payment when receiver is ,,only,, bitcoin address ? Which is changed every week, for example ?
Exist ways how to ,,wash,, BTC sir, dont worry :)