Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Tracked ? Who can track a payment when receiver is ,,only,, bitcoin address ? Which is changed every week, for example ?
Exist ways how to ,,wash,, BTC sir, dont worry :)

I’m not worried, I know about it, I always mix the BTC I send, it’s a security standard for me. I was asking about email payment, I didn’t know it was safer than BTC address and I don’t understand why. Or maybe I just misunderstood what you said.

Any guys in here that I’ve chatted with and live in the US, shoot me a PM! Had to fly over to the states and in a bind, thanks.

I have to say you are right. There has been one or two others but I'm not tagging any of them to go through this shit again. If you follow this thread enough and pay attention, it's clear as day. To each their own but that shit chaps my ass. You talk about harm reduction on this board then you shouldn't want paid people steering and guiding the thread and members period. So I will still call out this source and his reps whenever I see fit.

It’s not so much that amount of their posting, it’s the content. Oh really, you’ve tried 50+ substances from PS now? And you *ALWAYS* have some input on substances side effects or how they function?

This board should be about experience and true knowledge, not one’s ability to google then copy and paste

It’s not so much that amount of their posting, it’s the content. Oh really, you’ve tried 50+ substances from PS now? And you *ALWAYS* have some input on substances side effects or how they function?

This board should be about experience and true knowledge, not one’s ability to google then copy and paste
Thank you sir.

yet again, you are talking about me ... quote me where im doing that!

er, yes you are . you all started from a post where it was stated that myself and mistersuit were shills! i asked you to quote me where i act like one and you went silent... you guys are really bringing out my inner child here, its quite frustrating to be continually accused of something so fucking stupid. i humbly repeat my request for you to either demonstrate evidence of my "guilt" or put it to bed, im sure people are sick and tired of me droning on about it but im not having myself slandered

I have to say you are right. There has been one or two others but I'm not tagging any of them to go through this shit again. If you follow this thread enough and pay attention, it's clear as day. To each their own but that shit chaps my ass. You talk about harm reduction on this board then you shouldn't want paid people steering and guiding the thread and members period. So I will still call out this source and his reps whenever I see fit.
for crystal clear clarity! im shutting up now ...
edit: you quoted someone at the top of that post naming me directly, ok really shutting up now :)

Last edited:
er, yes you are . you all started from a post where it was stated that myself and mistersuit were shills! i asked you to quote me where i act like one and you went silent... you guys are really bringing out my inner child here, its quite frustrating to be continually accused of something so fucking stupid. i humbly repeat my request for you to either demonstrate evidence of my "guilt" or put it to bed, im sure people are sick and tired of me droning on about it but im not having myself slandered

Just let those kids talk and talk, they’re so stupid and pointless.

yet again, you are talking about me ... quote me where im doing that!

I’m not even talking about you dumbass, my god you’re dense.

The inexperienced AAS User/Master Googler just posted above me though. Did you need further clarification or you want to whine some more?

Hi guys,

Except two people who were complaining (@Anat is gonna give back the blood test result soon), I didn't see any feedback about the clomid Anfarm Hellas and the Nolvadex Astra Zeneca bought from this source. Some of you used them ?

Of course I read the thread but in general people are giving feedbacks about pharmastar pressed tabs line.

Thanks all ;)

I didn't see any feedback about the clomid Anfarm Hellas and the Nolvadex Astra Zeneca bought from this source. Some of you used them ?

May be because its pharma grade, do not exist better quality, all pharma grade is same from all sources here.

Thats depends, apparently most of pharma products are sent with blister but without the box (Maybe PS you should put the folded boxes in the parcel if it's possible for reassure customers because lot of fake pharma products does exist though).

Anyway if some people did their PCT with those pharma product and had great or bad blood results feel free to take part of the discussion.

Thanks and peace

Why should anybody believe you, that you are sending real pharma stuff, while you are sending them in zip bags without any proof.

Like I see you dont know nothing about our packing method.
LOL LOL LOL our pharma grade are send in original blisters. Only if customer require, is send repacked.

Whatever happened to that guy a month or two back, that had really bad blood tests on your "pharma" grade clomid? When I get some time i can search back on the thread to tag the guy.