Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Not a review on a product or order this time, but on the human side, this guy really helped me and another member resolving some problems, this is the 1% that makes the experience with a source complete and enjoyable.

No problem guys. I know that he has some personal problems in past, is fair guy, so why not to help him.

Not a review on a product or order this time, but on the human side, this guy really helped me and another member resolving some problems, this is the 1% that makes the experience with a source complete and enjoyable.
@D-max has a solid review, I wouldn't think about talking shit to him. But you @MisterSuit just bite your tongue before you speak, you are talking to much shill to understand.

@D-max has a solid review, I wouldn't think about talking shit to him. But you @MisterSuit just bite your tongue before you speak, you are talking to much shill to understand.
Be careful. You could eat those words. You obviously didn't ask who the other member was that MS and PS helped. I already know for a fact they went out their ways to help someone in need and was never asked.
I understand where your coming from and where your opinion lies but not always is a sheep, a sheep.

Hi @pharmasource not been on here for a while but just put an order in think i'm on silver discount not quite a gold yet, just on another note what ever happened to all the pharm grade Test seems like your stock has dried up sorry if you alrady explained this i've been back can't find an answer, Nick..

Thank you for that shill like review. It really helps the community. Gtfo

@pharmasource, just food for thought. Why don't you post anything that these guys ask you, just to make them stop? The problem in their opinion lies in your pharmastar line. Is it so damn hard to provide us with some pictures of your equipment and as well write a little bit of how you do the brewing? This could help both parties. Your possible future clients to see if you have the absolute minimum for quality control and you to better your brewing in case you are doing something wrong. There is literally no drawbacks in doing that. Your thread and it's last 200 pages are a shitshow due to all the negativity surrounding your UGL, doesn't it bother you? Won't you do anything about it? Ignoring all this just makes you look bad.

Also, another member recommended, and I agree to gather all of the lab tests from your product in your sales post and place them there for visibility. If I remember correctly most of your UGL products had great results, so why not advertise it?

Lastly, do you plan on doing further tests on some other of your products?

@pharmasource, just food for thought. Why don't you post anything that these guys ask you, just to make them stop? The problem in their opinion lies in your pharmastar line. Is it so damn hard to provide us with some pictures of your equipment and as well write a little bit of how you do the brewing? This could help both parties. Your possible future clients to see if you have the absolute minimum for quality control and you to better your brewing in case you are doing something wrong. There is literally no drawbacks in doing that. Your thread and it's last 200 pages are a shitshow due to all the negativity surrounding your UGL, doesn't it bother you? Won't you do anything about it? Ignoring all this just makes you look bad.

Also, another member recommended, and I agree to gather all of the lab tests from your product in your sales post and place them there for visibility. If I remember correctly most of your UGL products had great results, so why not advertise it?

As far as i recount the complaints were not about the pharmastarline. It was the HGH and clomid, which had some reason behind it for the complaints.. I cant recall anyone testing the product or even posting bad bloods from the UG Line.

@pharmasource, just food for thought. Why don't you post anything that these guys ask you, just to make them stop?

These trolls do not ask. Like you can see in last post. I wrote that our guy in Serbia is in some trouble now and is not able to collect Galenika for me.
And his reply ? Some story about scam and other fictional lies.
So why to take this ,,trolls,, seriously ?

About testing I wrote many posts, with description what was send to test. Last round was send 11 saples to test ( think was 2 months before was send 6 samples ) 6 results posted, 5 we expect this week from Chemtox. So, 17 tests provided in last months is not enough ????

Hes never posted anything about his processes or quality control except for a few random tests, and nothing by the members. Just keeps having his shills post randkm nonsense to keep this thread alive. If it weren't for the shills, this thread would be on page 4 by tomorrow morning.

I don't trust your test, you could send whatever you want to chemtox and sell me shit. Only what pharmacom does is legit in my opinion. You buy anonymously. Contact you and say: I have received product I want to send it to chemtox-simec to test. You pay for it and give me a store credit for the stuff I have bought. If test come
Back good you will have plenty of costumer... If not.. You better start packing :)

If you don't like it this way, I'm sorry but will not buy a thing from you. To many ugl already tested by anabolic lab. Why would I roll the dice with an unknown source like you?
We should have been doing this all along.

Be
So why I am called to do more and more tests ?
Because you sold too much crap, and act like an asshole when you get called out on it. Add in the shills you hired to keep this thread alive, you've prety much destroyed your credibility