Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

I guess it should be someone, who has some reputation, not some random member. Does not really mean anything otherwise and ofc if the source is willing to do this.

I guess it should be someone, who has some reputation, not some random member. Does not really mean anything otherwise and ofc if the source is willing to do this.
Ya that's Pharmacom not pharmasource. Don't know if you got that mixed up or not.

You quoted post from Sampei where he said that he dont trust lab. results.
He mentioned in his post that I buy anonymously and they message you to have it sent out for testing paid for by you. I think that's an awesome idea.
All you have to do is post with your list which testing has already been done. That way if a member says they won't Deca tested again you can say "No already tested for this batch the results were with the list."
How does that sound?

I feel like you purposely did that.

My point was for you to let customers buy and when they contact you, you pay for testing and credit. It's the same as you doing it cost wise.

What I remember, somewhere in thread I posted the same, that all customers have chance to do it.

What I remember, somewhere in thread I posted the same, that all customers have chance to do it.
Good call, and tell your shill crew to quit posting garbage. Makes you look like an idiot. And when people do call you out, quit acting like a sarcastic prick. You're the one who sent out the counterfeit crap and didn't give a shit. You were the iine who started your own line without any testing, quality control, or vetting. And You're the one who decided to come here and take advantage of being here for free, that makes you a guest. If you don't like it, goo to a paid source board

These trolls do not ask. Like you can see in last post. I wrote that our guy in Serbia is in some trouble now and is not able to collect Galenika for me.
And his reply ? Some story about scam and other fictional lies.
So why to take this ,,trolls,, seriously ?

About testing I wrote many posts, with description what was send to test. Last round was send 11 saples to test ( think was 2 months before was send 6 samples ) 6 results posted, 5 we expect this week from Chemtox. So, 17 tests provided in last months is not enough ????
This asshole @pharmasource doesn't think he has to answer to this forum or anyone. He thinks he is above that. It was asked of you many times to provide pictures and description of your brewing setup. Fuck this arrogant clown.

This asshole @pharmasource doesn't think he has to answer to this forum or anyone. He thinks he is above that. It was asked of you many times to provide pictures and description of your brewing setup. Fuck this arrogant clown.

Members in the homebrew section that don't even source have posted up pictures and descriptions of their set up. I don't see why it's so hard...everyone's phone has a camera these days.

Or someone like you who is able to cheat right ?
Those are the shitty responses that make you look like a very poor choice for a person to spend their hard earned money purchasing their gear. I think you would be alot happier at a paid source board. You'd fit right in at brotherhood of pain

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here.

I’m strongly suggesting you to never ever use your phone to take pictures of illegal stuffs or activities, because you can identify what device take that picture or video through the media itself, every device has a specific mark it “prints” on a media that can be read thanks to a simple metadata analysis.

I’m strongly suggest you to never ever use your phone to take pictures of illegal stuffs or activities, because you can identify what device take that picture or video through the media itself, every device has a specific mark it “prints” on a media that can be read thanks to a simple metadata analysis.

The site strips the data. But yes, what you say is true if not posting directly through Meso.