Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Now hold up real quick.
Am I the only one who noticed how after the Modafinil was tested at 75mg it changed in the pricelist from 50x100mg into 50x50mg?
Did I miss something here?

Sorry thats my typo. 50x100 is right . Made a typo because of Chemtox test, they wrote Modafinil 50mg, should be 100mg, they overturned MGs vs Pieces .
Thanks for notice sir.

My unsolicited advice to the the doubters and non-believers of this source...

If you truly wish to make a difference or influence the other members viewing this thread, then attempt to speak at least semi-intelligently, and form logical arguments for why you believe that this source should not be trusted and/or used.

The ludicrous name calling and "faggot" this, "suck cock" that comments, almost IMMEDIATELY disqualify your posts from being taken seriously by 99% of the audience you are posting to. Which, after all, I assume is your intent when posting in this thread - to influence and/or inform those reading your posts.
And if this is not your intent, then why even waste your time posting in this thread?

Admittedly, I have not been in this thread much over the last several months, but just reading through the last 5 or 6 pages tonight, I am so confused as to the purpose of some of the posts here.

The more aggressive, belligerent, and disrespectful you are, the more likely you are to have your posts ignored (literally) and discredited by the folks reading this thread. Which, again, defeats the purpose of even posting here. At that point, you are basically "talking just to hear your own voice" because almost no one here is even reading your posts, and if they are, they sure as hell are not trusting in what you are saying.

I'm not trying to lecture anyone (although admittedly I sure do sound like I am lecturing, lol), just trying to encourage some of you who are talking the most and the loudest, to use that energy to argue in a way that might produce positive results.

A coupe of years back in this thread (I believe it was that long ago) @mands and myself and a couple of others had concerns about the packaging techniques being used by this source. We went back and forth with the source and some other members here, respectfully (at least as I recall it), and to @pharmasource credit, he ultimately listened and made improvements that made receiving his packs safer. Not patting anyone on the back, just making the point that a little civility and respect go a long way when voicing concerns and questioning things here.

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'....

Respectfully.

If you truly wish to make a difference or influence the other members viewing this thread, then attempt to speak at least semi-intelligently, and form logical arguments for why you believe that this source should not be trusted and/or used.

The ludicrous name calling and "faggot" this, "suck cock" that comments, almost IMMEDIATELY disqualify your posts from being taken seriously by 99% of the audience you are posting to. Which, after all, I assume is your intent when posting in this thread - to influence and/or inform those reading your posts.
And if this is not your intent, then why even waste your time posting in this thread?

Admittedly, I have not been in this thread much over the last several months, but just reading through the last 5 or 6 pages tonight, I am so confused as to the purpose of some of the posts here.

The more aggressive, belligerent, and disrespectful you are, the more likely you are to have your posts ignored (literally) and discredited by the folks reading this thread. Which, again, defeats the purpose of even posting here. At that point, you are basically "talking just to hear your own voice" because almost no one here is even reading your posts, and if they are, they sure as hell are not trusting in what you are saying.

I'm not trying to lecture anyone (although admittedly I sure do sound like I am lecturing, lol), just trying to encourage some of you who are talking the most and the loudest, to use that energy to argue in a way that might produce positive results.

A coupe of years back in this thread (I believe it was that long ago) @mands and myself and a couple of others had concerns about the packaging techniques being used by this source. We went back and forth with the source and some other members here, respectfully (at least as I recall it), and to @pharmasource credit, he ultimately listened and made improvements that made receiving his packs safer. Not patting anyone on the back, just making the point that a little civility and respect go a long way when voicing concerns and questioning things here.

Respectfully.

Thanks sir, after long time very true post from very respected member ( no offense other respected guys here )

@bickel29, couldn't have said it any better. For me, it all boils down to mutual respect between members and acting like adults. They can say and should say whatever they want to vet a source as long as they are respectful to each other.

Call me Sherlock.

Respectfully.

This is exactly what I tried to say. Every review or comment should be mature and impartial.

14000 post challenge
Post nr. 14000 receive :

6 blisters Nolvadex 10mg
2 blisters Wochard Anastozol

(open for all members, except well know trolls )

Did you test the raws for the modafinil? 25% off seems alot for production mistakes on your side.

Did you test the raws for the modafinil? 25% off seems alot for production mistakes on your side.

Modafinil is for me little ,,strange,, All substances in higher concentacions ( for Example Oxymetholon, Tadalafil etc ) are overdosed in results. Modafinil never. My oppinion thats because of his specific powder density, so its possible, that concentration in tablets will be unequal. A guy who making tablets said that for modafinil will be needed different filler and hardener, or better solution will be get it into capsoules.
Because total number of tablets was correct to amount of RAW. From 500gr RAW was made 9800tablets.

Modafinil is for me little ,,strange,, All substances in higher concentacions ( for Example Oxymetholon, Tadalafil etc ) are overdosed in results. Modafinil never. My oppinion thats because of his specific powder density, so its possible, that concentration in tablets will be unequal. A guy who making tablets said that for modafinil will be needed different filler and hardener, or better solution will be get it into capsoules.
Because total number of tablets was correct to amount of RAW. From 500gr RAW was made 9800tablets.

Will you change the process? I dont have a problem taking one more pill to get the desired amount but i dont want to guess.