Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

@pharmasource

actual picture of david after runnin his bunk for 2 years

dickman.jpg

I explain you a last time.
I like to test somes labs. A friend on Meso Fr introduce me the source I saw the price and I want to try it. I make a log on Meso Fr to test the gear and post bloodwork. If I post a US meso source en Meso Fr I can share here too for you.

So if you donc accept French people are cool to test your gear ans post the blood here. Just ignore me please I'm not here for animosity and exchange shitty message don't make progress. Thank you

You’re new round here, take an advice: ne perdez pas de temps avec ces idiots.

Decide to get ,,COUP DE GRACE,, to liars and haters here. Pharmastar products was proven by tests, so, next round will be send Pharma products

Nolvadex Astra Zeneca
Arimidex Astra Zeneca
Letrozol Sandoz
Clomifen Anfarm Hellas

Decide to get ,,COUP DE GRACE,, to liars and haters here. Pharmastar products was proven by tests, so, next round will be send Pharma products

Nolvadex Astra Zeneca
Arimidex Astra Zeneca
Letrozol Sandoz
Clomifen Anfarm Hellas

Great news!, if your Letro cipla is sold a lot maybe you could send it also for a test. Moreover that's a lab which is not very famous and you sell it cheaper that Sandoz maybe that would be interesting for people who are still hesitating.

Just an idea (I know you can't sent all your products for sure)

Last edited:
Great news!, if your cipla is sold a lot maybe you could send it also for a test. Moreover that a lab which is not very famous and you sell it cheaper that Sandoz maybe that would be interesting.

Just an idea (I know you can't sent all your products for sure)

Could be in some next rounds.
Pharmasource will have MOST tested products in pricelist.

Nice direction PS to test your pharma grade, lot of people are on your thread especially for this and use PTC and AI pharma grade only (for safety)

Iam not judging anyone If they want to buy my pharm-grade only, Iam OK with it.
Have dozen customers who are interested only to my pharma grade, lots of them are re-sellers in USA

Woah bro, I make clear and concise points and you try to come at me with some go fuck yourself fuckballs bullshit?

I wasn't trying to intimidate you, I was simply pointing out facts.

Meso has no leaders so I don't know what you're talking about and I posted my stats 192 natural and 208 right now on cycle. So please, I don't see any pictures of you.

And since you wanted to resort to petty insults. Go fuck yourself you broke back bitch.
Hold up I'll send u one

I explain you a last time.
I like to test somes labs. A friend on Meso Fr introduce me the source I saw the price and I want to try it. I make a log on Meso Fr to test the gear and post bloodwork. If I post a US meso source en Meso Fr I can share here too for you.

So if you donc accept French people are cool to test your gear ans post the blood here. Just ignore me please I'm not here for animosity and exchange shitty message don't make progress. Thank you
Another Meso fr reporting in...

Just to clarify a little, on Meso fr things work differently. Banners are really powerfull and have the ability to make someone who is not happy to have been scammed shut up.

It results in a situation in which prices are quite high and that seems widely accepted. So when we see a seller that sends from EU, try to apply fair prices and to prove his honesty through chemical analysis... Well some of us are pretty happy to give him a chance!

I will also be posting bloods in the near future once I m done with my blast

People from the US should consider how important it is for us in the EU who arent lucky enough to have domestic sources at hand, we ll see how this goes

A few of us from meso france have orderer
Bloods will be posted

Whatever the results, it will be more interesting than the shit show currently running in this thread
He hasnt posted pics and this is rather worrying, but some people here are beating a dead horse

Last edited:
Now hold up real quick.
Am I the only one who noticed how after the Modafinil was tested at 75mg it changed in the pricelist from 50x100mg into 50x50mg?
Did I miss something here?

This on July 21st
PHARMASTAR
50 tablets count

Modafinil 50x100mg - 45,- USD NEW

Turned into this July 23rd
BLUE MARKING = was tested in laboratory
PHARMASTAR
50 tablets count

Modafinil 50x50mg - 45,- USD/ TESTED 75mg / pill

Now hold up real quick.
Am I the only one who noticed how after the Modafinil was tested at 75mg it changed in the pricelist from 50x100mg into 50x50mg?

This on July 21st

bro only 8 post u must be a negative shill troll acount

shit r u me???

Now hold up real quick.

This on July 21st

thats wat happens when a fraud ass source lets other faggots brew and cap for him no consistency or guarantee of quality

Now hold up real quick.

This on July 21st

Good spot, I think it was a typo maybe, because he sent the sample reference “modafinil 50”:

TEST RESULTS
Arrived last results from last round of testing. Please pay attention for Anastrozol test. This test was made because member RpBB wrote a statement that our anastrozol is bunk. Now you can see how reliable are his statements about Pharmastar line. Actual line Pharmastar anastrozol is dosed absolutely accurate.
Also started testing of SWISS Remedies , like you can see, not only Pharmastar have overdosed gear.

Pharmastar
Oxymetholone ( anadrol ) 50mg / tested 65mg
Modafinil 50mg / tested 75mg
ANASTROZOL 1mg / tested 1,2mg

Swiss Remedies

Drostanolone Enanthate 200mg / tested 280mg