Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

• All testing conducted has been his own
  • No bloods posted
  • "What will picture acccomplish? Fuck it." -- Really, sources don't need to provide pictures now?
  • Labeling mix ups
  • Dosages were way off
Anything else?

He paid for sample tests and asked who wanted to send them to chemtox.

@picholas I just saw ps’ dry heater, I’m no expert but it seems to be an high end equipment, I found one on internet for about 3500£ but I’m not sure it’s the same. And he said that it is his previous heater, so we have to assume he even made an upgrade.

u think i want anyones respect on a fuckin site for steroids??? come on bro where are the members bloods u r fuckin mistaken

and what will fuckin pictures accomplish??? well fuck it guys no more pictures or bloods or anything lets just let everyone fuckin sell whatever they want and inject it into our bodies and fuckin hope for the best

man there are sum dumb fuckin faggots on this site

but u just went full retard
Hey bitch, if everybody on this site is a dumb faggot, just because you can’t get your way out of one source then fuck off! Walk your ass in a fucking pharmacy in a country where it’s legal and then you don’t have to question what your getting. If not look the fuck around you think this is the only source... if you have to have pictures of the lab to buy the gear find a fucking lad with pictures of the fucking lab instead of calling everybody faggots! We can’t make this Dick head put pictures of the lab up but we sure as fuck can but gear somewhere else.... that was a fucking hard solution with no middle school insults!!

• All testing conducted has been his own
  • No bloods posted
  • "What will picture acccomplish? Fuck it." -- Really, sources don't need to provide pictures now?
  • Labeling mix ups
  • Dosages were way off
Anything else?
You'll mofos are too intimidating and put me in my place...I'd rather hang with my baby girl than argue with u and zylar from the fucking Tom Thanks movie about a child that's forced to be a man....yeah there were guys with bloods and at the time there was no incentive...I'm not searching through two years of shit....and it may have been mixed with other sources. Dude served me well, again sometimes price dictates. Pics after two years isn't required when there's no sterility or contaminant issue. It's Saturday. Get some ass like ur daddy instead of trying to be a power House on Meso...the real leaders say much more with much less verbage....this isn't ur personal column to validate ur 160 lb existence....oh n go fuck yourself fuckballs.

Hey and @AIRBORNE DADDY if/when you do actually have a problem with Pharmasource what will you do? Are you going to jump on here and call everybody faggots and demand pictures like you have no other goal in life or will you politely share your experience for safety purposes and move on?

ok he's just pm'ed me a photo of what looks like a beef jerky making machine im assuming drugs are made in it :) i can say its square and in the physical realm of existence.... with a lovely note describing specific "respected" members of the meso community, so i can at least say it is/was in the possession of pharmasource for at least long enough to stick a note on it :) anymore than that you would have to show it to someone who knows something about the subject :)

ok he's just pm'ed me a photo of what looks like a beef jerky making machine im assuming drugs are made in it :) i can say its square and in the physical realm of existence.... with a lovely note describing specific "respected" members of the meso community, so i can at least say it is/was in the possession of pharmasource for at least long enough to stick a note on it :) anymore than that you would have to show it to someone who knows something about the subject :)

Awe! I hope he mentioned me <3

You'll mofos are too intimidating and put me in my place...I'd rather hang with my baby girl than argue with u and zylar from the fucking Tom Thanks movie about a child that's forced to be a man....yeah there were guys with bloods and at the time there was no incentive...I'm not searching through two years of shit....and it may have been mixed with other sources. Dude served me well, again sometimes price dictates. Pics after two years isn't required when there's no sterility or contaminant issue. It's Saturday. Get some ass like ur daddy instead of trying to be a power House on Meso...the real leaders say much more with much less verbage....this isn't ur personal column to validate ur 160 lb existence....oh n go fuck yourself fuckballs.

Woah bro, I make clear and concise points and you try to come at me with some go fuck yourself fuckballs bullshit?

I wasn't trying to intimidate you, I was simply pointing out facts.

Meso has no leaders so I don't know what you're talking about and I posted my stats 192 natural and 208 right now on cycle. So please, I don't see any pictures of you.

And since you wanted to resort to petty insults. Go fuck yourself you broke back bitch.

Hey bitch, if everybody on this site is a dumb faggot, just because you can’t get your way out of one source then fuck off! Walk your ass in a fucking pharmacy in a country where it’s legal and then you don’t have to question what your getting. If not look the fuck around you think this is the only source... if you have to have pictures of the lab to buy the gear find a fucking lad with pictures of the fucking lab instead of calling everybody faggots! We can’t make this Dick head put pictures of the lab up but we sure as fuck can but gear somewhere else.... that was a fucking hard solution with no middle school insults!!

and i can continue to fuckin post here when and i want and say what i want who made u the fuckin forum police of meso overnight

u can fuckin suck my fat cock too faggot

Lol you have 9 fucking post and you joined 25 days ago.
If you read my introduction (I don't know if you can read) I'm from meso Fr and I have 2 years Olds a'd 2000 messages. I'm just here to make a feed on this source and if it's good make a feed on Meso Fr. But thank you for your attention.

If you read my introduction (I don't know if you can read) I'm from meso Fr and I have 2 years Olds a'd 2000 messages. I'm just here to make a feed on this source and if it's good make a feed on Meso Fr. But thank you for your attention.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Now ALL can see what level are this trolls.
THX Jimbox