Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

@MisterSuit are you willing to at least post bloods? What injectables of his line are you using? I know, most members won't even care for your bloodwork but we literally have none at this point and it would be a good start.

And the ignore list keeps on growing, movingiron, picholas, rpbb, zylar (cdnguy?) and cabadath. Going through the last 10-20 pages makes almost no sense, because these guys trollspam this board so hard.

@MisterSuit are you willing to at least post bloods? What injectables of his line are you using? I know, most members won't even care for your bloodwork but we literally have none at this point and it would be a good start.

Are you serious? I will post bloods FOR SURE. Right now I’m not running injectables, I’m cleaning my body after a quite successful PCT

I have no doubt that his PCT stuff is legit. What I'm interested in is his Pharmastar line. So you finished your cycle and you didn't get any bloodwork mid-cycle?

Generally speaking which injectables and orals did you run? Could you post a full list?

@MisterSuperGod post back until you have bloods. We need a brake.
On a side note cdnguy was a 40 or 50 years old dude..spammer AF. just saying looks like the 50 years old dudes have plenty time on their hands.

And the ignore list keeps on growing, movingiron, picholas, rpbb, zylar (cdnguy?) and cabadath. Going through the last 10-20 pages makes almost no sense, because these guys trollspam this board so hard.
Same four guys for weeks...worse than the view. It's their daily bickering page. Christ @Maktub n I spent 9 hours for a current list. Y'all beat ur chest now and puff up ur nutsucks. Fucking gay af....peace

I have no doubt that his PCT stuff is legit. What I'm interested in is his Pharmastar line. So you finished your cycle and you didn't get any bloodwork mid-cycle?

Generally speaking which injectables and orals did you run? Could you post a full list?

I ran Magnus, PRL and Alpha Pharma, if you search in the post there are some numbers of my blood work obviously, I’ve never tried his injectables like I said multiple times. Anyway I’ll provide you a full list when I’m less busy. Quick list: phentermine (toxicology test done), anavar, winstrol, cardarine, adex, armodafinil and I forgot something for sure.

Nigga go to sleep. Stop. Take 24 hours off. Eat something. U been up how many days. Jesus loves you as do I....

Love you too man, but I’m no nigga, I’m the exact opposite lol.

I have no doubt that his pct stuff is legit. What I'm interested in is his Pharmastar line. So you finished your cycle and you didn't get any bloodwork mid-cycle?

Anyway I wasn’t saying that for his pct stuff, I said that because I shot a shit ton of HCG throughout the entire cycle and I have natural high test levels and a bit of hyperthyroidism.

And the ignore list keeps on growing, movingiron, picholas, rpbb, zylar (cdnguy?)

This is true.
Cabadath no, why ? Iam ignore only liars,false story makers, trolls and at first place 2 months acounts who trying vet. me . jumped in my thread only for hating.
Everybody who telling that my pharma products are bunk = LIAR . Simply thats it.
But next round of testing will be another nail into their liars coffin.

Really cant say. Depend RAW price and of course margin. Iam selling 20ml Testo PRO by 30,- USD , so you can compare with others.
RAW price of M3T was ( dont know actual prices ) 1kilo - 52000,- USD

Thank you, also adding profit is somewhat extremely cheap considering it would be dosed something like 2mg/ml, even cheaper than test prop. Do you plan to brew some of it? Also a small quantity.

Thank you, also adding profit is somewhat extremely cheap considering it would be dosed something like 2mg/ml, even cheaper than test prop. Do you plan to brew some of it? Also a small quantity.

Yes, but its rare product and 99,99% guys are not using it and never will.
No, we have 2mg pills, no future plans for injectable version.

You have no doubt, why?

@MisterSuperGod post back until you have bloods. We need a brake.
On a side note cdnguy was a 40 or 50 years old dude..spammer AF. just saying looks like the 50 years old dudes have plenty time on their hands.
I se the shill army is out in force, thanks for all the contributions, try posting in another thread someday

Sponsors

Latest posts