Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

LOL because nobody cares 2 years some of pic and video you Sherlock. Why you dont ask 2 years ago ?
Edit NOW I SEE IT !! BECAUSE YOU ARE ANOTHER 2 MONTHS ACCOUNT . :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Anyway, when will be photo or video available, may be will be send by PM to guys who will be interested to see it.
Hope you will never see it.

100% sure he cant find a date is because the setup is shitty and hes trying to figure out when they can make it look good.
Im not a troll btw, bougth his Pharma stuff and have no complaints. I know Im not an active user here, but i follow a few threads here. He could learn a thing or 2 from other sources on how to handle these situations.
Thats just my opinion

100% sure he cant find a date is because the setup is shitty and hes trying to figure out when they can make it look good.
Im not a troll btw, bougth his Pharma stuff and have no complaints. I know Im not an active user here, but i follow a few threads here. He could learn a thing or 2 from other sources on how to handle these situations.
Thats just my opinion

Agree with you

LOL because nobody cares 2 years some of pic and video you Sherlock. Why you dont ask 2 years ago ?
Edit NOW I SEE IT !! BECAUSE YOU ARE ANOTHER 2 MONTHS ACCOUNT . :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Anyway, when will be photo or video available, may be will be send by PM to guys who will be interested to see it.
Hope you will never see it.

Hahaha dude are you 5? No wonder you're getting all this shit. Want to be petty? Fine I hope your business fails horribly. Oh wait, it already has.

@picholas

Anyway, as far as he sent out vials for testing and there isn’t bacteria in them (I hope that chemtox verifies this too), FOR ME it’s enough to buy his injectables, BUT I’m NOT saying that I suggest everyone injecting his gear, I’m just trying to tell you that FOR ME, so only risking MY ass like a guinea pig (lol), the proofs he provided are sufficient to use his gear. However if the community is concerned about the setup then pics or videos would be an awesome addition to his credibility without doubts. I think that he’s not providing them because he has a facility where they brew the gear that is far away from their warehouse/headquarters from which they do the business, and only use that facility for short periods when brewing massive amounts of gear, then they stock gear and leave the facility almost empty. Just an hypothesis, this is what I would do.

I think that he’s not providing them because he has a facility where they brew the gear that is far away from their warehouse/headquarters from which they do the business, and only use that facility for short periods when brewing massive amounts of gear, then they stock gear and leave the facility almost empty.

Big piece of true

Has any other lab showed a pic of the full setup? I’ve seen some pictures of filters in bags and autoclaves, but to my knowledge I don’t remember seeing anyone’s full setup...

Has any other lab showed a pic of the full setup? I’ve seen some pictures of filters in bags and autoclaves, but to my knowledge I don’t remember seeing anyone’s full setup...

The same, checked some UGs here and from past, nobody upload full setup, or video.

@picholas

Anyway, as far as he sent out vials for testing and there isn’t bacteria in them (I hope that chemtox verifies this too), FOR ME it’s enough to buy his injectables, BUT I’m NOT saying that I suggest everyone injecting his gear, I’m just trying to tell you that FOR ME, so only risking MY ass like a guinea pig (lol), the proofs he provided are sufficient to use his gear. However if the community is concerned about the setup then pics or videos would be an awesome addition to his credibility without doubts. I think that he’s not providing them because he has a facility where they brew the gear that is far away from their warehouse/headquarters from which they do the business, and only use that facility for short periods when brewing massive amounts of gear, then they stock gear and leave the facility almost empty. Just an hypothesis, this is what I would do.

Far away from cameras? Come on dude, I've been giving you a benefit of a doubt. It's quite simple, when they do a brew, take pictures. In 2 years how many brews have been made, the very fact that it still hasn't been done is just ridiculous.

I would settle for a picture with today's date, meso, and an autoclave.

Far away from cameras? Come on dude, I've been giving you a benefit of a doubt. It's quite simple, when they do a brew, take pictures. In 2 years how many brews have been made, the very fact that it still hasn't been done is just ridiculous.

Not away from cameras but I wouldn’t go to my facility just to make some pictures, it would be very risky for no reason when I can do them when I go there to brew the gear. I’ve always been paranoid, but if you handle a dirty business you need to be aware of everything, ask that to guys who make ammunition or explosives.

Not away from cameras but I wouldn’t go to my facility just to make some pictures, it would be very risky for no reason when I can do them when I go there to brew the gear. I’ve always been paranoid, but if you handle a dirty business you need to be aware of everything, ask that to guys who make ammunition or explosives.

I didn't say "just to make some pictures"

It's quite simple, when they do a brew, take pictures. In 2 years how many brews have been made

Can multitask no? Like I said, even an autoclave with the date and Meso tag on it would be enough to quell most people.

I didn't say "just to make some pictures"

Can multitask no? Like I said, even an autoclave with the date and Meso tag on it would be enough to quell most people.

Yes, but that’s why he can’t say exactly when, I think. This urgent need of pics born now, I think the next time they will be there to brew something, David will also post / PM the required pictures.

Does it seems reasonable for you or am I drunk? :D

Thats just my opinion
I totally agree. He should read the Stanford thread and see how to be a man and class act. Or go to the PPL thread when ripped was the rep and see how he handled situations with grace rather then a little Napolean. David is just a little guy that's why he has such s chip on his shoulder. The company would be so much further ahead with a different leader.

Yes, but that’s why he can’t say exactly when, I think. This urgent need of pics born now, I think the next time they will be there to brew something, David will also post / PM the required pictures.

Does it seems reasonable for you or am I drunk? :D
Are you sure you are not employed by PS. It sure sounds like you are rapping.

Anyways fuck the pictures at this point. It does seem like @MisterSuit is helping him with the picture problem most likely for free gear. So I'm not buying what they are selling.

Are you sure you are not employed by PS. It sure sounds like you are rapping.

Anyways fuck the pictures at this point. It does seem like @MisterSuit is helping him with the picture problem most likely for free gear. So I'm not buying what they are selling.

I’m gonna ask you politely this question: are you fucking serious?