Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

threatening LE on members doesnt get u banned but fucking forbid i call people motherfuckers and tell them to suck my cock the whole
smorgasbord of shills comes crawling out of @pharmasource's gaping asshole to defend his nonexistant honor

fuckin get real people anyone who is insulted by wat im saying know that it is directly targeted at u bunch of sensitive ass bitches

i figured with all the excess testosterone in this place u guys wud act like men not little girls

lol positive communication with that cock sucker???

ur not my pimp or my dad u dont tell me when enuff is enuff so yea on that note

suck my fat fuckin cock

Watch your mouth bro. This is getting old fast. TRT is a personal friend of mine off and on this board. Your acting very uncivilized about all this. Now you have insulted 2 personal friends of mine. Maybe even 3... Savage and T bags are both solid contributing guys. I lost count how many people you vulgarly disrespected in the last hour.
Give it a rest bro.
And by the way, I’m not scared to tell you DAVID has been very kind to me as well. The guy is genuine and has helped me more then you could imagine.
Please do us all a favor and take a break bro...

ill say watever the fuck i want and i aint watching my mouth and fuck @TRT i wasnt talkin to him but he felt the need to get involved so he can suck my cock too

ill give it a rest whenever im good and ready and if u dont like it u can suck my dick too

i never said im actin civilized but at least im not a source cock suckin little bitch like some of yall fags up in this thread

i dont need respect from a bunch of online faggots and fuck david hes the worst fuckin source ive ever encountered i mean hes not even brewing his on shit

fuck kitchen sink brew peddler wat king of quality control goes into his shit if he cant even tell u or show u how its made maybe some of yall bitches feel the need to suck this sources dick to try and get gear sorry im not a desperate fuck like u bitches

Last edited:
ill say watever the fuck i want and i aint watching my mouth and fuck @TRT i wasnt talkin to him but he felt the need to get involved so he can suck my cock too

ill give it a rest whenever im good and ready and if u dont like it u can suck my dick too

i never said im actin civilized but at least im not a source cock suckin little bitch like some of yall fags up in this thread

i dont need respect from a bunch of online faggots and fuck david hes the worst fuckin source ive ever encountered i mean he's not even brewing his on shit

fuck kitchen sink brew peddler wat king of quality control goes into his shit if he cant even tell u or show u how its made

I don't know if you act like that IRL or not, but I'm sure either way your parents must feel proud for you with that behaviour.

Not here to lecture you man. But seriously take a chill pill.

This is the last time I will respond to him or even write anything about him, with the purpose of not bumping the thread when it's not needed. I suggest others follow that too.

Watch your mouth bro. This is getting old fast. TRT is a personal friend of mine off and on this board. Your acting very uncivilized about all this. Now you have insulted 2 personal friends of mine. Maybe even 3... Savage and T bags are both solid contributing guys. I lost count how many people you vulgarly disrespected in the last hour.
Give it a rest bro.
And by the way, I’m not scared to tell you DAVID has been very kind to me as well. The guy is genuine and has helped me more then you could imagine.
Please do us all a favor and take a break bro...
I love you man, but just because David gave you free shit doesn't make him a good source, a good person or that the board has to like him for it. He helped you, that is great. It doesn't change my opinion of him.

I don't know if you act like that IRL or not, but I'm sure either way your parents must feel proud for you with that behaviour.

Not here to lecture you man. But seriously take a chill pill.

This is the last time I will respond to him or even write anything about him, with the purpose of not bumping the thread when it's not needed. I suggest others follow that too.

im cool as a cucumber bro and my parents dont give a fuck what i do or say cause im a grown ass man not some little source cock riding bitch u dont gotta engage me once or at all but im gonna keep it 100 and say what it is

this david is a fuckin shady source and its pathetic how many fucks feel the need to defend his garbage when a fuckin picture is all i need to shut up

i thought this meso forum was bout harm prevention and holdin sources to a higher standard but no he cant provide that shit and yall clowns keep on jumpin in to try and rescue this fool

fuck david
fuck pharmasource

and fuck anyone who defends this piece of shit garbage source who cant even provide pictures of the dirty thugs kitchens that he lets them brew in

im cool as a cucumber bro and my parents dont give a fuck what i do or say cause im a grown ass man not some little source cock riding bitch u dont gotta engage me once or at all but im gonna keep it 100 and say what it is

this david is a fuckin shady source and its pathetic how many fucks feel the need to defend his garbage when a fuckin picture is all i need to shut up

i thought this meso forum was bout harm prevention and holdin sources to a higher standard but no he cant provide that shit and yall clowns keep on jumpin in to try and rescue this fool

fuck david
fuck pharmasource

and fuck anyone who defends this piece of shit garbage source who cant even provide pictures of the dirty thugs kitchens that he lets them brew in

Grown ass man[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

After some reading i can not verify that the email from chemtox has not been spoofed. Reason being that the chemtox itself doesnt follow the " Best Practices" regarding internet security which results that you can not verify their emails at all

DKIM and DMARC is not enabled and their SPF Entry didnt cover the senders IP but was set to ignore/softfail.

But we are getting really nitpicky here. I am not sure if anyone contacted simec for anabolic lab results and verified their emails.

Personally i would take the test results as an indicator for the sources products. Doesnt mean you will receive products of the same quality of course, but the source is making money even with sending quality products and gets satisfied customers.

Last edited:
After some reading i can not verify that the email from chemtox has not been spoofed. Reason being that the chemtox itself doesnt follow the " Best Practices" regarding internet security which results that you can not verify their emails at all

DKIM and DMARC is not enabled and their SPF Entry didnt cover the senders IP but was set to ignore/softfail.

But we are getting really nitpicky here. I am not sure if anyone contacted simec for anabolic lab results and verified their emails.

Personally i would take the test results as an indicator for the sources products. Doesnt mean you will receive products of the same quality of course, but the source is making money even with sending quality products and gets satisfied customers.

Is he ignoring me on purpose? Lol

i dont need respect from a bunch of online faggots and fuck david hes the worst fuckin source ive ever encountered i mean hes not even brewing his on shit

fuck kitchen sink brew peddler wat king of quality control goes into his shit if he cant even tell u or show u how its made maybe some of yall bitches feel the need to suck this sources dick to try and get gear sorry im not a desperate fuck like u bitches
Nobody wants to suck your baby cock. Now stop it. Your acting completely childish.
I will stick my nose into whatever I want since I've earned that. Not to mention I actually post shit that helps solves problems unlike you who's been doing nothing but trolling every thread on meso. THAT will get you banned my friend not your cursing and continuous insults cause we all know in person you wouldn't say any of this to anyone. Haha Any member here would hand you your ass face to face.

Smh, what an amateur.

Nobody wants to suck your baby cock. Now stop it. Your acting completely childish.
I will stick my nose into whatever I want since I've earned that. Not to mention I actually post shit that helps solves problems unlike you who's been doing nothing but trolling every thread on meso. THAT will get you banned my friend not your cursing and continuous insults cause we all know in person you wouldn't say any of this to anyone. Haha Any member here would hand you your ass face to face.

Smh, what an amateur.

Guaranteed the dude has little to no gains either. A real generic “weight lifter”

Smh, what an amateur.

its the size of a baby thats for sure so open wide and get suckin little bitch u say im actin childish yet u can stick ur nose wherever u want cause u earned it hahahaha

motherfucker pleeeeeeeze

i dont give a shit wat u think u contributed to an online forum that google cant but if u need validation from ur online life thats fuckin pathetic

not trollin anywhere just calling shit how i see where i see it and i see a big steamin pile of shit right here

ill say this shit to u online and in person fucker u dont know me or where im from or what ive done or will do

bunch of old fucks and small bodies on here aint gonna do shit real easy to start talkin that foolish nonsense when u got thousands of miles and a computer to hide behind

@pharmasource

where are those pics u dirty fuckin fraud who cant brew his own shit???