Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

The idea of the vetting process is not to create an enviroment, where people have justify themselfs for voicing their opinion.

Please pay attention to those, who are trying to vet the source and to those whose goal it is to limit the discourse and create a hostile enviroment for the board members and deter them from posting.

You are not a shill by posting in this thread and bumping it. The fact that most of the post are coming from those people should make it clear that bumping is not the problem and their motivation of accusing others of it, lies somewhere else.
I would like for you to further explain yourself and tell me what you think is motivating me from confronting a source with a lengthy track record of inconsistant and at times painful gear? A source who will not explain or show his lab setup. A source who doesn't think he has to answer to our members. A cocky wide ass source who thinks he is much better then he really is. Lastly a source who most certainly has friends or paid shills to guide and protect this thread.

Don’t know about @rpbb but the batch I know was bunk was right after the batch that had the pills that would crumble. Been a good while ago. The new batch that was tested works great, the other one I had before this, not so much.

,,crumble,, tablets was very old batch, think first one. There must be a issue with mixing with filler, because some guys refered it like very strong, some like nothing.
ALL future batches of our tadalafil will be dosed to 20 + 40 mg of active ingredient ( so cca 30 + 65 mg Tadalafil Citrate )
Actual batch of 5mg Tadalafil is filled to 10mg tadalafil citrate - cca 6mg Tadalafil.

Lmfao you’re hating on PS and praising PPL in the PS thread? Who’s the shill now fuck boy?

Have you ran anything from any source on Meso fuck boy? You’ve been here 2 months actin like cdngay. You haven’t contributed shit to this forum and your opinion means shit here.

u dumb cock sucker u asked if i used any sources on meso i just answered ur question

i swear only the dumbest motherfuckers are buying and defending from this arrogant source

u can read my post in whatever voice you want to while u inject his kitchen sink brew into ur legs and fail pct with his bunk ass pharma gear

Saying that criticism is from shills is a very opportune and often used way of sources to reflect critics even if its rightfully said. Your are clearly not objective.

But you can not say for sure that any feedback is truthfully and neutral. There are shills out there. Evalute the arguments from both sides and come to your own conclusion.

Faking pharma clomid considering the price and amount of work you have to invest in machines etc is not likely

I would like for you to further explain yourself and tell me what you think is motivating me from confronting a source with a lengthy track record of inconsistant and at times painful gear? A source who will not explain or show his lab setup. A source who doesn't think he has to answer to our members. A cocky wide ass source who thinks he is much better then he really is. Lastly a source who most certainly has friends or paid shills to guide and protect this thread.

You can confront the source all you want.

Lastly a source who most certainly has friends or paid shills to guide and protect this thread.

What do you mean with protect the thread? Posting?

Any measure to prevent or deter members from posting,which in many circumstances the rather baseless accusations have caused, is against the idea of a free forum.

Yes, this may lead that even shills be able to post. Either everyone can participate or you install mods.

If you measure both options, the risk that a few shills post is way better than the adminstration is filling their own pockets and you are not able to speak against it.

We obviously differ in our opinion of what a shill is. For example: Posting your opinion/experience on the gear even without any backup in my opinion is fine. The (hopefully adult) reader has to decide how much this mean to him.

In the hope that the mass of feedback, which freedom allows, will result in a as objectivly as possible picture of the source

This is my opinion how meso works and in the nature of this post you can of course disagree.

Last edited:
,,crumble,, tablets was very old batch, think first one. There must be a issue with mixing with filler, because some guys refered it like very strong, some like nothing.
ALL future batches of our tadalafil will be dosed to 20 + 40 mg of active ingredient ( so cca 30 + 65 mg Tadalafil Citrate )
Actual batch of 5mg Tadalafil is filled to 10mg tadalafil citrate - cca 6mg Tadalafil.
The batch that crumbled were good. The batch right after that one wasn’t.

It is quite suspicious that whenever he comes under fire in this thread there's about 3 "members" and I use that term loosely that jumps in to his defense.

And it is still quite apparent that just simply complying with the Meso standard of posting lab set-up would calm a lot of people down, yet here we are still.

People calling him out, shills jumping to the rescue, and still no pictures...

its not even just posting on the efficacy of products that they start rattling their shill drums about, its asking about when products will be in stock too... apparently in their world thats a clear indication of shillage :) unless im misunderstanding this is the exact place for such questions. i only pm when im ordering wherever possible.

so please let them make up their own minds, thats all im asking. you only decided i was a target for your "shilling" after i suggested your little army was bullying another member (admittedly he's made some critical errors since and embarrassed himself but still i say he was/is not a fucking shill just wildy overeager to become a regular member of this community for reasons known only to him)

I’ve always admitted my errors and ignorance when they occurred. As it should be. I’m always here to learn and make excuses if I said something wrong.

The idea of the vetting process is not to create an enviroment, where people have justify themselfs for voicing their opinion.

Please pay attention to those, who are trying to vet the source and to those whose goal it is to limit the discourse and create a hostile enviroment for the board members and deter them from posting.

You are not a shill by posting in this thread and bumping it. The fact that most of the post are coming from those people should make it clear that bumping is not the problem and their motivation of accusing others of it, lies somewhere else.

I damn appreciate how this guy points out things.
It is quite suspicious that whenever he comes under fire in this thread there's about 3 "members" and I use that term loosely that jumps in to his defense.

And it is still quite apparent that just simply complying with the Meso standard of posting lab set-up would calm a lot of people down, yet here we are still.

People calling him out, shills jumping to the rescue, and still no pictures...

I was working, I may be wrong but there are some pics of his setup a while back, I’m with you about new pics, but did you take a look? I may have searched them a while ago.

Edit:

The batch that crumbled were good. The batch right after that one wasn’t.

I noticed that also some of my pharm grade tabs crumbled badly some time ago but I assume it’s caused by moisture, maybe it’s a Tadalafil issue eith moisture, I put them in a wrong environment and got some problems with effectiveness.

Last edited:
You can confront the source all you want.

What do you mean with protect the thread? Posting?

Any measure to prevent or deter members from posting,which in many circumstances the rather baseless accusations have caused, is against the idea of a free forum.

Yes, this may lead that even shills be able to post. Either everyone can participate or you install mods.

If you measure both options, the risk that a few shills post is way better than the adminstration is filling their own pockets and you are not able to speak against it.

We obviously differ in our opinion of what a shill is. For example: Posting your opinion/experience on the gear even without any backup in my opinion is fine. The (hopefully adult) reader has to decide how much this mean to him.

In the hope that the mass of feedback, which freedom allows, will result in a as objectivly as possible picture of the source

This is my opinion how meso works and in the nature of this post you can of course disagree.
I completely agree with you and I think we both feel the same. The only difference is who we think is a shill. There are a few members that have come to his defense for several years. My first run in with them was when PS returned from his unexpected disappearance. So based off of my long experience with this thread is so. And it's fine we have a difference of opinion with that. You will see I have not attacked any of our members posting positive reviews. Just the ones I think are involved with the source. I don't think there should be mods, I think us policing or calling this bullshit for what it is is the right thing to do.

I was working, I may be wrong but there are some pics of his setup a while back, I’m with you about new pics, but did you take a look? I may have searched them a while ago.

Just random filters and a picture of a UV clave which isn't sufficient for killing microbacteria. Only steam, heat, or chemical claves are.

And he claims to have a heat clave but I have never seen ONE picture of it. Probably because he isn't brewing anything and just claiming that one of his brewers has it.

Again he could easily silence all this circus bullshit going on in his thread by posting up a few pictures...

Chemtox has answered my request to share the result of the Tren E. It complies with test report which was posted by the source.

This source requested to not post the email as a whole, so i can just say that the sender is listed on the offical site but i can not provide something which can be independable verified.

If someone with knowledge how to further check if the email sender was spoofed, please write a PM.

Last edited:
You will see I have not attacked any of our members posting positive reviews. Just the ones I think are involved with the source. I don't think there should be mods, I think us policing or calling this bullshit for what it is is the right thing to do.

Yes, but it come to a certain point where you’re called to proof what you say, because after a while it becomes just an hostile way of telling your opinion, when problems occurred I pointed them out, why should you keep this hostile situation?

Just random filters and a picture of a UV clave which isn't sufficient for killing microbacteria. Only steam, heat, or chemical claves are.

And he claims to have a heat clave but I have never seen ONE picture of it. Probably because he isn't brewing anything and just claiming that one of his brewers has it.

Again he could easily silence all this circus bullshit going on in his thread by posting up a few pictures...

Okay so let’s just ask politely: @pharmasource sir, is there an ETA for those pictures?

@17Alpha I could, it depends on various factors, but it is theoretically possible with some efforts. EDIT: it could also be ludicrously easy, it also depends on what mail service are you using.