Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

and ur the worse fuckin source on meso pushin ur kitchen sink brew u cant even make urself and sellin bunk ass clomid

ur a fuckin arrogant ass fraud and a shitty fuckin business man
Okay. That's enough. You've manage to clog this thread up with your disrespectful post to members and the source. I'd have your back about pushing for proof but your destroying any kind of positive communication and relationship we've built with David.
You've manage to attack any member who posts on here. Not to mention you'll don't to me now.

Ok, listen.

As I said multiple times I'm all for testing and actual proof that the gear has at least the minimum hygiene standards for people to use. If I remember correctly I was the one who started all this witch hunt regarding him showing pictures of the lab and tell us more about the process of brewing, you can check my post history. But seriously having people all the time bumping this fucking thread again and again and again saying to go suck dicks and shilling accusations is beyond retarded. Get fucking real, get fucking serious. You can do that but at least have the minimum amount of respect for other members. So far this source has done testing for multiple products of his own line and the results are good. Now could he fake it? Hell yeah! But at least it's something. How many sources on this board test their products? Few to none is the answer, yet people blindly trust them and there are fanboys fucking everywhere. Even the big names here have done quite the fuck ups lately but I haven't seen this kind of shitshow in these threads like this one. It was funny at first but now it's getting a bit childish. Is it shady that he doesn't provide pictures? Yes and I seriously think that this should be his first priority to calm the crowds. Just ask your brewer to send some pictures with a page that writes Meso and the date, burn it to hide personal date and possible leaks and that's it. It's easy enough.

I'm patiently waiting for blood work from members and confirmation that the testing he did on his own line is legit [I think there was a member who was on it iirc] before drawing any final conclusions.

Now regarding Clomid being fake, that is simply not true at all. Why? Because I can seriously just walk at my local pharmacy and pick 24 pills for 1.98€ that's 2.3$ for you, of the same brand, do you seriously think he would go for all this trouble just to fake something that's dirt cheap? Keep in mind that he probably buys in bulk so there is potential to get 'em even cheaper.

Oh and bumping this thread and making insults every chance you get won't do a damn thing for harm reduction or even hurt this dude's business. People are dumb, you can't reason with dumb and they will buy without a moment hesitation. They are responsible for themselves, they are supposed to do their research before buying anything. So if they buy crap gear it's completely on them. I haven't seen anyone here complaining to other members that they didn't warn them for a bad source.
https://www.galinos.gr/

Okay. That's enough. You've manage to clog this thread up with your disrespectful post to members and the source. I'd have your back about pushing for proof but your destroying any kind of positive communication and relationship we've built with David.
You've manage to attack any member who posts on here. Not to mention you'll don't to me now.

lol positive communication with that cock sucker???

ur not my pimp or my dad u dont tell me when enuff is enuff so yea on that note

suck my fat fuckin cock

theres clearly a hell of a lot of pent up sexual tension there , its all about cocks and sucking of them.
my personal opinion is that one of the people on shill sentry duty clearly wanted to vent some of his true self out here without losing any "rep" he had by copy and pasting shit and answering already answered questions over the years just to give the impression he was a "valued" member of meso community, hence zylar was spawned from the primordial ooze to make lifelong friendships and generally bring some sunshine to peoples lives...

@MisterSuit see that's unacceptable no old pictures. He knows the deal, crumpled with handle + today's date.

I bet he can do far better for sure.

You are fucking uncivilized monkeys that are spamming a thread

Hey man, happy to see you here again, how are you?

lol positive communication with that cock sucker???

ur not my pimp or my dad u dont tell me when enuff is enuff so yea on that note

suck my fat fuckin cock

Insulting me won’t do anything, insulting reputable, knowledgeable members instead, would get you far far away from here. If someone was supporting you at first, now nobody will spend a single word for you, you just attacked a status, not only a member, everyone knows how it works.

Ok, listen.

As I said multiple times I'm all for testing and actual proof that the gear has at least the minimum hygiene standards for people to use. If I remember correctly I was the one who started all this witch hunt regarding him showing pictures of the lab and tell us more about the process of brewing, you can check my post history. But seriously having people all the time bumping this fucking thread again and again and again saying to go suck dicks and shilling accusations is beyond retarded. Get fucking real, get fucking serious. You can do that but at least have the minimum amount of respect for other members. So far this source has done testing for multiple products of his own line and the results are good. Now could he fake it? Hell yeah! But at least it's something. How many sources on this board test their products? Few to none is the answer, yet people blindly trust them and there are fanboys fucking everywhere. Even the big names here have done quite the fuck ups lately but I haven't seen this kind of shitshow in these threads like this one. It was funny at first but now it's getting a bit childish. Is it shady that he doesn't provide pictures? Yes and I seriously think that this should be his first priority to calm the crowds. Just ask your brewer to send some pictures with a page that writes Meso and the date, burn it to hide personal date and possible leaks and that's it. It's easy enough.

I'm patiently waiting for blood work from members and confirmation that the testing he did on his own line is legit [I think there was a member who was on it iirc] before drawing any final conclusions.

Now regarding Clomid being fake, that is simply not true at all. Why? Because I can seriously just walk at my local pharmacy and pick 24 pills for 1.98€ that's 2.3$ for you, of the same brand, do you seriously think he would go for all this trouble just to fake something that's dirt cheap? Keep in mind that he probably buys in bulk so there is potential to get 'em even cheaper.

Oh and bumping this thread and making insults every chance you get won't do a damn thing for harm reduction or even hurt this dude's business. People are dumb, you can't reason with dumb and they will buy without a moment hesitation. They are responsible for themselves, they are supposed to do their research before buying anything. So if they buy crap gear it's completely on them. I haven't seen anyone here complaining to other members that they didn't warn them for a bad source.

They've been trying to get pictures since he added his own line, he never complied. And testing his own products means nothing, that's why we rely on blind random bloods and labs from members, not feels and sources "testing" their own gear.

A source that can't pay for any other source board has the capital to test all his products?

And unfortunately whether we agree or not with the methods of some people attacking him, they have every right to. I do think we shouldn't give up and accept the lack of pictures though.
You would think, especially after all this time...

Hey man, happy to see you here again, how are you?

Insulting me won’t do anything, insulting reputable, knowledgeable members instead, would get you far far away from here. If someone was supporting you at first, now nobody will spend a single word for you, you just attacked a status, not only a member, everyone knows how it works.

ahahaha u think i care u snitching ass bitch i dont need the support of anyone else to speak my mind

this source and the members that jump to its defense are fucking jokes

pathetic fuckers yea im insulting all of u stupid fucks that are dumb enuff to support this piece of shit

@picholas I’m about testing gear and so, I’m very busy right now to properly argument, but I think that a thing is to vetting the source, a different thing is attacking members for no reason, because doing this last one thing makes those veterans look more hostile than they should, and the source starts to feel legitimised about not satisfying their requests.

They've been trying to get pictures since he added his own line, he never complied. And testing his own products means nothing, that's why we rely on blind random blood and labs from members, not feels and sources "testing" their own gear.

A source that can't pay for any other source board has the capital to test all his products?

And unfortunately, whether we agree or not with the methods of some people attacking him, they have every right to. I do think we shouldn't give up and accept the lack of pictures though.

I know man. As I said before I was one of the few who started all this since the lack of evidence was staggering. Since then, he at least tried with the lab tests and I have to give it to him.

I have also said multiple times that any member here who uses anything from his line should post bloodwork here for proof. If I remember correctly there are two to three people who claimed that they will post bloods so there is that to wait.

I don't give a shit if people are attacking him [the source]. I do give a shit if a member is attacked though with the worst possible way for just voicing his opinion, that's simply not cool for me.

@pharmasource for the love of God. Call your brewer and tell him to send you some pictures, at least for the most basic things. It's not like it's going to be a fucking photo shoot. If he isn't cool with it just say so and give us a reason. And if he isn't, in my opinion, you should stop working with him and search for a more transparent and honest brewer. NONE of the more intelligent guys will want to buy gear if they are not aware of how and where it's made If he doesn't want to take photos at least give us a reason as to why? Is he ashamed of his work? Is his lab that bad that he doesn't want to show it? I geniunlythink that you are a good guy, you have righted many wrongs in the past. So just do that now...

Last edited:
I know man. As I said before I was one of the few who started all this since the lack of evidence was staggering. Since then, he at least tried with the lab tests and I have to give it to him.

I have also said multiple times that any member here who uses anything from his line should post bloodwork here for proof. If I remember correctly there are two to three people who claimed that they will post bloods so there is that to wait.

I don't give a shit if people are attacking him [the source]. I do give a shit if a member is attacked though with the worst possible way for just voicing his opinion, that's simply not cool for me.

@pharmasource for the love of God. Call your brewer and tell him to send you some pictures, at least for the most basic things. It's not like it's going to be a fucking photo shoot. If he isn't cool with it just say so. And if he isn't, in my opinion, you should stop working with him and search for a more transparent and honest brewer. I mean you have been here for quite some time. You know what people demand here.

With you 100% there.

Sponsors

Latest posts