Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

N
And the ignore list keeps on growing, movingiron, picholas, rpbb, zylar (cdnguy?) and cabadath. Going through the last 10-20 pages makes almost no sense, because these guys trollspam this board so hard.
Not trolling when it's true. This is the stuff that keeps people from not trusting this source, too many shills. My advice is don't go anywhere near the pharmastar bathtub gear, and maybe you'll get lucky with his pharma

And the ignore list keeps on growing, movingiron, picholas, rpbb, zylar (cdnguy?) and cabadath. Going through the last 10-20 pages makes almost no sense, because these guys trollspam this board so hard.

faggot has 66 post in 2 years and just dropped in to contribute this???

fuckin please

And Zylar have 100 posts by his POOOR 2 months here ale ALL hate post in this thread :D:D:D:D
Funny bunch of 4 hate trolls. Nobody like their posts, they must like them between themselves :D:D:D

@pharmasource o sorry faggot i thought this was an AAS site not a fuckin popularity contest

didnt realize i needed paid fuckin shills to like my post can i borrow some of yours??? u claim no one cares yet u keep on engaging and trying weak ass defenses

how many different people tell u to post pictures ignorant ass motherfucker

yea man and i fuckin can turn invisible as long as no one is watchin

lemme guess only ur fuckin faggot ass dick ridin shills get to see it and inform us with their totally unbiased fuckin opinioned

please david post the fuckin pictures or get the fuck out ur excuses and sarcasm dont cover up shit

yea man and i fuckin can turn invisible as long as no one is watchin

lemme guess only ur fuckin faggot ass dick ridin shills get to see it and inform us with their totally unbiased fuckin opinioned

please david post the fuckin pictures or get the fuck out ur excuses and sarcasm dont cover up shit

So basically your saying your a retard with Down syndrome. [emoji91][emoji23][emoji818]️[emoji6]

u get this much hate for a reason u call it trolls but i dont see any other thread gettin ripped apart by so many different members day in a day out

ur a fuckin joke bro

So basically your saying your a retard with Down syndrome. [emoji91][emoji23][emoji818]️[emoji6]

i dont know how u fuckin got that out of what i said tiny tim gettin anymore free shit to talk today?

then enjoy ur fuckin shit show faggot
My guess is he doesn't have any because he doesnt do the brewing himself, or its such a poor setup, he knows he'll never sell anything here again if he shows it.

My guess is he doesn't have any because he doesnt do the brewing himself, or its such a poor setup, he knows he'll never sell anything here again if he shows it.

he already admitted he doesnt do the brewin he just has people know one knows and vetted about their process and equipment makin his shit but dont worry pics are comin soon after 2 year but only to members of his choosin

but its g2g cause he post lab results and bloodwork for his own shit

and i cant fuckin wait for his usual clown posse army to come swoopin in to come to the rescue

And they will see it, YOU never.
I'll make some enemies but youve been here a while, you conduct testing, noones found contaminants, no infections, there actually have been posted bloods if I'm not mistaken. What will pictures accomplish? Fuck it. Uve had some labeling mix ups prior and last dosages were way off with oils tighten that up. Dick pills? Everyone knows if ur getting 100 for fifty bucks you may wanna take two if ur out boozing and wanna be a good lay....no ug stuff compares to pharma but that's 2 or 3 bucks a pill not forty or fifty cents. Pharma ancillaries I believe are legit...the guy with the failed PCT started when his tt was over 500 not below physiological limits....I dig pharmaweiners honesty and testing. Totally understand how taking lower dosage of mast prop instead of mast e can fuck up everything. And a dude on trt that thinks he's pinning 175 or 200 that gets 300mg, no good. Price dictates sometimes. @movingiron88 he shoulda overnighted double what you actually ordered immediately and maybe things would be different, u had my back with nandro so I don't even mean you brother. I mean the same three or four dudes constantly bickering and jockeying for respect when no one gives a fuck. Peace out brothers....

Last edited:
there actually have been posted bloods if I'm not mistaken.
What will pictures accomplish?
I mean the same three or four dudes constantly bickering and jockeying for respect when no one gives a fuck. Peace out brothers....

u think i want anyones respect on a fuckin site for steroids??? come on bro where are the members bloods u r fuckin mistaken

and what will fuckin pictures accomplish??? well fuck it guys no more pictures or bloods or anything lets just let everyone fuckin sell whatever they want and inject it into our bodies and fuckin hope for the best

man there are sum dumb fuckin faggots on this site

but u just went full retard

I'll make some enemies but youve been here a while, you conduct testing, noones found contaminants, no infections, there actually have been posted bloods if I'm not mistaken. What will pictures accomplish? Fuck it. Uve had some labeling mix ups prior and last dosages were way off with oils tighten that up. Dick pills? Everyone knows if ur getting 100 for fifty bucks you may wanna take two if ur out boozing and wanna be a good lay....no ug stuff compares to pharma but that's 2 or 3 bucks a pill not forty or fifty cents. Pharma ancillaries I believe are legit...the guy with the failed PCT started when his tt was over 500 not below physiological limits....I dig pharmaweiners honesty and testing. Totally understand how taking lower dosage of mast prop instead of mast e can fuck up everything. And a dude on trt that thinks he's pinning 175 or 200 that gets 300mg, no good. Price dictates sometimes. @movingiron88 he shoulda overnighted double what you actually ordered immediately and maybe things would be different, u had my back with nandro so I don't even mean you brother. I mean the same three or four dudes constantly bickering and jockeying for respect when no one gives a fuck. Peace out brothers....

• All testing conducted has been his own
  • No bloods posted
  • "What will picture acccomplish? Fuck it." -- Really, sources don't need to provide pictures now?
  • Labeling mix ups
  • Dosages were way off

Anything else?