Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Serious unbiased question: if you decided not to buy from this source for your own personal reason (who can tell you what to do with your money? You only! And this is legit), why you continue to stick to every single negative word here?

He must build a name. What is better way to be called VET, if you have 2 moths account, like to stick with all mess here ?

For what it is worth my ( limited ) experiences with this source have all been good so far.

When I’m not sure of something he answered emails pretty quickly and was helpful.

Quality so far has been fine for me ( posted my blood about a week ago) and no issues with delivery.

A thumbs up from me

Appreciate your feedback sir, one of hundreds.
You will be probably a called my shill from trolls, but who cares about them.

than I'll ask you the same unbiased question, why do you care, and why do you keep bumping this thread with pitifully stupid questions

I explained why I care about lies. I’m sure I’ve been clear.
If they’re stupid why don’t you answer?

Google experiences. OK.

If that's what you retained out of what I said, you're even dumber than I thought. Google is a search engine, which leads to medical articles, journals, studies, etc. Experiences I listed, Test and EQ. And even a beginner to AAS like me can see that you are the worst kind of source to deal with.

Glad I dodged a bullet with you, and yes I do hope others read this and come to the same conclusion to avoid the headache of losing money and getting bunk and not dosed correctly gear.

Serious unbiased question: if you decided not to buy from this source for your own personal reason (who can tell you what to do with your money? You only! And this is legit), why you continue to stick to every single negative word here?

But my reasons for not using this source aren't personal. Purely consumer based decisions. Why purchase product from a source with the following problems:
  • Improper dosed oils
  • Improper dosed tadalafil
  • Fake hGH
  • Engages and insults members
Maybe it's because this is an EU source and you guys aren't from the good ol' US of A. But we like something called "Free Speech" here. Meaning just like I had the freedom to decide how to spend my money, I also enjoy the freedom of telling people how it is.

If you guys don't like it, feel free to use the ignore feature. But what is funny is every member that "claimed" to ignore me has since responded to my post.

If what is being said is such bullshit it can either be ignored or refuted. But instead it turns to petty insults and an army of people that had "good experiences"

Some unbiased lab testing, uncapped bloods, and pictures goes a long way. All I have said from the beginning and now, yet since I've joined I haven't seen any of it.

Viking is correct, and their is nothing weird about this thread. We've ran off sources here at meso for screwing up less than this idiot. This source started his own line, wasn't vetted, and proceeded to send out alot of garbage, and still hasn't convinced me he's resolved the problem. Basically was using customers as human guinea pigs until we forced testing on him (which he would have never done if pain in the ass members like me and others hadn't called him out). Not to mention, I haven't been screwed by a source like this in years (don't think I ever have, because all the sources I've dealt with have made it right without being a dick). So I'll say to you and anybody else, buy from this dipshit if you want, but I'll continue to do what I do as well

Look, I don’t have beef with you. I’ve openly said I think you’re incredibly excessive w your comments, but if that’s how you feel after technically getting bunk gear, that’s completely your call and within your right to say whatever you want.

What I mean by my ‘weird’ comments....is take for instance the Picholas guy. I think it’s a valid point. The dude has posted like 50 times in this thread, has not one time ordered from this source, and is continuously quoting negative comments, etc. Who in the world uses their free time to do that, without an agenda? That’s weird....as fuck.

I’m being completely objective, as I even said there’s also weird shit on the positive side too.....it just all comes across as really odd, and probably shady to new members.

Same guy talking about noobs buys generic china GH :confused:. Been on the Phizer pens 5 months @ 3.6iu from this source and it's amazing. That sweet band-aid juice.

Regarding USA the best domestic source recommended me this guy via email when I moved here to EU.

Appreciate your feedback sir, one of hundreds.
You will be probably a called my shill from trolls, but who cares about them.

Oh so @TenPin who just joined and instantly had blood is super reputable and experienced. But my join date and pointing out the ugly truth about your service and products means I am not.

Hypocritical to say the least.

@jackbladezzz Please don't talk about me and act like you have me on ignore. You don't and will not ever fool anyone. You can attempt to blend in here all you want, but you are a pathetic parasite.

Still can't stop talking about me, now THAT is fucking weird bro.

Drop it, let it go.

If that's what you retained out of what I said, you're even dumber than I thought. Google is a search engine, which leads to medical articles, journals, studies, etc. Experiences I listed, Test and EQ. And even a beginner to AAS like me can see that you are the worst kind of source to deal with.

Glad I dodged a bullet with you, and yes I do hope others read this and come to the same conclusion to avoid the headache of losing money and getting bunk and not dosed correctly gear.

But my reasons for not using this source aren't personal. Purely consumer based decisions. Why purchase product from a source with the following problems:
  • Improper dosed oils
  • Improper dosed tadalafil
  • Fake hGH
  • Engages and insults members
Maybe it's because this is an EU source and you guys aren't from the good ol' US of A. But we like something called "Free Speech" here. Meaning just like I had the freedom to decide how to spend my money, I also enjoy the freedom of telling people how it is.

If you guys don't like it, feel free to use the ignore feature. But what is funny is every member that "claimed" to ignore me has since responded to my post.

If what is being said is such bullshit it can either be ignored or refuted. But instead it turns to petty insults and an army of people that had "good experiences"

Some unbiased lab testing, uncapped bloods, and pictures goes a long way. All I have said from the beginning and now, yet since I've joined I haven't seen any of it.

lol I love freedom of speech, but I already explained why talking like this source is Hitler impersonation is dangerous, maybe tomorrow we’ll need a good vetting and we don’t know who has to be trusted and who doesn’t. That’s it. And btw I think everyone make mistakes while offering that price ranges, but he ALWAYS repaired to his errors.

And he’s like that with everyone, don’t you find that sweet? Aren’t you a sweetheart Jack? You’re always caring about others.

Relax Suit. You were doing better with the comment I openly quoted you on. Nobody criticized you when you post things that make sense.

Experiences I listed, Test and EQ. And even a beginner to AAS like me can see that you are the worst kind of source to deal with.

Really can see ? Because your statements about me looking like you had several orders from me and you are experienced like IFBB pro, not like a guy with one cycle testo only and second with EQ.

So only for you.

was sold 12 boxes of bad Hygetropin - ALL guys were compensated - 1 REFUSED compensation of money return and this 1 using still the same lie like argument. And you continue.

was contradictory feedbacks about one old line of tadalafil ( NOT only bad ) - all guys who contacted me with this issue were compensated - store credit, new line of good. And...you still using it like argument.

And about insults. Check your own comment who started with them. Check comments of your ,,brothers,, who started to insult me and MEMBERS here. You and your two brothers in arm. Iam not counted Mothafucka Zylar, he was pure retard. I never bend my back in front of people like you, never.

There it is faggot, wasn't I on ignore? Really weird how you can see my post and quote them.

You started posting and editing pictures of me before, and then most recently you tried again with a picture of my hand. You took this from petty to personal.

You're so desperate for likes on here and to fit in because face it, at your age without a BA you're not exactly Mr. Cool and popular on campus.

And by campus I mean your mom's basement taking University of Phoenix classes online.

You are fucking pathetic. A piece of shit. Almost 30 and still in school with the time to save other people's pictures and edit them to re-post them on a forum in hopes of a like. No job, no life, and a fucking hypocritical liar.

Honestly @MisterSuit offers more to this forum than you do.

Oh so @TenPin who just joined and instantly had blood is super reputable and experienced. But my join date and pointing out the ugly truth about your service and products means I am not.

Hypocritical to say the least.

He is a customer, posted bloods. You ? What is your role here ? He wrote his own experiences - you ?

There it is faggot, wasn't I on ignore? Really weird how you can see my post and quote them.

You started posting and editing pictures of me before, and then most recently you tried again with a picture of my hand. You took this from petty to personal.

You're so desperate for likes on here and to fit in because face it, at your age without a BA you're not exactly Mr. Cool and popular on campus.

And by campus I mean your mom's basement taking University of Phoenix classes online.

You are fucking pathetic. A piece of shit. Almost 30 and still in school with the time to save other people's pictures and edit them to re-post them on a forum in hopes of a like. No job, no life, and a fucking hypocritical liar.

Honestly @MisterSuit offers more to this forum than you do.

Let me get this straight. You harp on about refuting facts and acting mature and not insulting people.

My only response is to quote these things you claim, showcasing the hypocrisy of your entire being...

And you come back with more attempts at insults (which don’t even make sense mind you)

PS, I’m doing my MSC in engineering at one of the best schools in Europe. You’re right, I don’t have my BA, a BS would have been a pre requisite (among other things) for entry into that program to begin with. Lolol

Really can see ? Because your statements about me looking like you had several orders from me and you are experienced like IFBB pro, not like a guy with one cycle testo only and second with EQ.

So only for you.

was sold 12 boxes of bad Hygetropin - ALL guys were compensated - 1 REFUSED compensation of money return and this 1 using still the same lie like argument. And you continue.

was contradictory feedbacks about one old line of tadalafil ( NOT only bad ) - all guys who contacted me with this issue were compensated - store credit, new line of good. And...you still using it like argument.

And about insults. Check your own comment who started with them. Check comments of your ,,brothers,, who started to insult me and MEMBERS here. You and your two brothers in arm. Iam not counted Mothafucka Zylar, he was pure retard. I never bend my back in front of people like you, never.

Two test cycles, and one test and EQ cycle actually. On another right now. :)

No I never acted like I had any orders or like I was a pro. Just pointed out how bad you are as a source, and how lacking you are in the brain and personality aspect of a business endeavor.

And yes, having a lot of issues and being called out on it until you are FORCED to fix it DOES NOT make you a good source. So stop acting like you are awesome for fixing your mistakes.

You call them my brother's in arms, why? Because we agree on how lacking you are as a source? No, maybe they have, but I didn't insult you until you insulted me. You take being called out for your mistakes personally, that's your problem.

Only person I will straight up attack is @jackbladezzz for being a hypocritical liar (I am on block right, you can't see this?) dumbass no life piece of shit that enjoys anal poundings from his He/She Man-Wife creature while he reflects back on how he is an almost 30 year old unsuccessful faggot desperately fishing for likes on a steroid forum.

Only person I will straight up attack is @jackbladezzz for being a hypocritical liar (I am on block right, you can't see this?) dumbass no life piece of shit that enjoys anal poundings from his He/She Man-Wife creature while he reflects back on how he is an almost 30 year old unsuccessful faggot desperately fishing for likes on a steroid forum.

Hahahah this is the best thing you’ve ever posted. This is coming from the guy who has posted 1591 messages in NINETY SIX DAYS. LMFAOOOO

Watch out guys, don’t forget, Picholas has a timeshare, super successful guy on our hands.

Enjoy your day P, not wasting more time exploiting the stupidity of every one of your posts.

Let me get this straight. You harp on about refuting facts and acting mature and not insulting people.

My only response is to quote these things you claim, showcasing the hypocrisy of your entire being...

And you come back with more attempts at insults (which don’t even make sense mind you)

PS, I’m doing my MSC in engineering at one of the best schools in Europe. You’re right, I don’t have my BA, a BS would have been a pre requisite (among other things) for entry into that program to begin with. Lolol

Oh no, you posted pictures of me and attack me personally. That's out the window with you. Not attempts at insults. Just facts.

You are a hypocritical liar -- you told me you blocked me and weren't going to start up shit with me again. Yet a fucking week later you are still talking about me and acting like you can't see my post then POOF magically you can and you respond.

And dude, you are almost 30, it doesn't take 12 fucking years to get a Masters degree. You aren't shit now and another 10 years in school won't make you shit.

Keep going faggot, honestly every post you make is great. Now you counted my days on this site. You really are obsessed with me.

But if you want to head down that road. you have 603 messages, care to guess how many are JUST in this thread :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: