Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Ahhh another one of the faggots who claimed to have blocked me but still can't stop talking about me.

Actually my oh so feminine fingers were inside your missus. Didn't want to get your keyboard sticky.

You didn't fix anything, you just edited in your not funny comments as per usual. Crawled out of your hole to comment on my shit.

As for correctly utilizing google, I've had doctors on google and webmd while I am in the waiting room looking up things. Knowing how to utilize a search engine to find answers is hardly anything to be ashamed of.

jackblackmenoff and shady basically members that only post in this thread have liked your post.

Congratulations you're popular with online shills and faggots.

I bet the puma's whiskers are just quivering in fear :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
And my wife is still laughing her ass off at your fingers.....

I like how he continues on, incessantly posting every day, yet nobody really likes nor cares for him lmfao.

Hahaha what a fucking little bitch you are again with that "nobody likes you nor cares for you" shit.

You sound like a teenage girl, no wonder you like getting fucked in the ass. Hopping around this thread like a cheerleader like all of @Oldschool post another liar/hypocrite. For a bunch of people that claim that nobody likes me, you guys talk about me an awful lot.

For real, you want a popularity contest, maybe that's why your immature dumb faggot self is still in school at almost 30. Can't get out of that dumb high school mentality.

Why? This isnt your moms basement punk. You dont rule this place. Fuck you.:D

I think we already established I live with my fiancee. I rule this place just as much as you or anyone else. So fuck you right back ;)

Unlike you living on your Brokeback Mountain ranch. Maybe invite @jackbladezzz over to jack you off or some other queer shit.

‘You’re a faggot’
‘You’re a dog’
‘You’re gay’
‘I have small hands’
‘You’re in school’
‘I have a timeshare’
‘You’re a bitch’
‘You’re wife is a dude’

It’s like a broken record

Please I have a career, that thing that happens after school. And moved out and bought a house, again that thing that happens after school.

You'll find out about it in another 10 years or so.

Now get back to sucking your wife's dick

Please I have a career, that thing that happens after school. And moved out and bought a house, again that thing that happens after school.

You'll find out about it in another 10 years or so.

Now get back to sucking your wife's dick

Broken record continues :p

‘You’re a faggot’
‘You’re a dog’
‘You’re gay’
‘I have small hands’
‘You’re in school’
‘I have a timeshare’
‘You’re a bitch’
‘You’re wife is a dude’

It’s like a broken record

At least the truth is beginning to permeate that thick skull.

I get it, 10+ years in school.

You're a slooooooow learner.

Do you need me
To type like this
For you to comprehend
It easier?

You also forgot you aren't shit, won't ever be shit, and you try so hard to be popular on an online AAS forum.

Faggot ass that claims I am on "ignore" continues to prove he is a liar and hypocrite. You left those out.

And you're not a dog, you're a mongrel. A fucking disgrace and waste of a sack. Surprised Darwinism hasn't off'ed you yet.

At least the truth is beginning to permeate that thick skull.

I get it, 10+ years in school.

You're a slooooooow learner.

Do you need me
To type like this
For you to comprehend
It easier?

You also forgot you aren't shit, won't ever be shit, and you try so hard to be popular on an online AAS forum.

Are you that dense that you can’t grasp perhaps I’ve already been working and went back to school? Lmfao. And he’s slowing speech down. Holy God you embarrass yourself constantly. Your attempts at insult and talking shit are laughable.

Fuck that shit, I said it before and I will say it now. I don't do this ignore shit. I don't do this knock out room shit. If you want to talk shit about me in a thread it will stay in that thread. I NEVER start anything. But I sure as fuck won't walk away from a bitch.

@Oldschool
@jackbladezzz

Both these meat sacks said they put me on ignore months ago, yet here they are running their vagina flaps on their faces talking about me still and responding to comments they shouldn't even be able to see.

Fuck that shit, I said it before and I will say it now. I don't do this ignore shit. I don't do this knock out room shit. If you want to talk shit about me in a thread it will stay in that thread. I NEVER start anything. But I sure as fuck won't walk away from a bitch.

@Oldschool
@jackbladezzz

Both these meat sacks said they put me on ignore months ago, yet here they are running their vagina flaps on their faces talking about me still and responding to comments they shouldn't even be able to see.
I don't give a fuck what the three of you have against each other. The point is this thread will be cluttered with shit that is irrelevant to the source.

Are you that dense that you can’t grasp perhaps I’ve already been working and went back to school? Lmfao. And he’s slowing speech down. Holy God you embarrass yourself constantly. Your attempts at insult and talking shit are laughable.

I worked 2 jobs, was in school, and still got my MBA before 24. MBA is only 2+ years after BA. You again are almost 30. Slow as fuck.

Nah, calling you out for being a broke back bitch isn't steaming. It's calling a bitch a bitch.

I don't give a fuck what the three of you have against each other. The point is this thread will be cluttered with shit that is irrelevant to the source.

And I don't give a fuck that you don't want it in here. This source is a joke anyway, that's why this thread is constantly full of this shit.

Every other source doesn't have nearly this level of drama or low level intellects rushing to it's defense.

I worked 2 jobs, was in school, and still got my MBA before 24. MBA is only 2+ years after BA. You again are almost 30. Slow as fuck.

Nah, calling you out for being a broke back bitch isn't steaming. It's calling a bitch a bitch.

Lol at comparing MBA (which is essentially useless without work experience anyways bozo) to a MsC in Engineering. See, I actually got work experience after my bachelors, lmfao