Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

@picholas ???? Is that you???!

7mzpaGY.jpg

@jackbladezzz

Lol a Masters in Computer Science is not useless you ignorant fuck. See I actually got a career that paid for me to further my education while I worked.

You really are pathetic, you're a fucking drop out loser who spends his days waiting for me to post so you can make a comment about me while pretending I am on ignore.

And here you are, so adamantly defending your schooling to a random guy online you claimed to have on ignore.

Pathetic

@jackbladezzz

Lol a Masters in Computer Science is not useless you ignorant fuck. See I actually got a career that paid for me to further my education while I worked.

You really are pathetic, you're a fucking drop out loser who spends his days waiting for me to post so you can make a comment about me while pretending I am on ignore.

And here you are, so adamantly defending your schooling to a random guy online you claimed to have on ignore.

Pathetic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA u dumb fuck, a MBA is a master in business administration, a masters in computer science would be a MsC program! You’re busted you fucking moron Hahahahahaha, oh wait, did you do an online mba from the university of Phoenix ‘specializing’ in computer science? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA wow, see I’m not fake Porky p, so I can see through your bullshit as I really am truthful with my posts

Fuck that shit, I said it before and I will say it now. I don't do this ignore shit. I don't do this knock out room shit. If you want to talk shit about me in a thread it will stay in that thread. I NEVER start anything. But I sure as fuck won't walk away from a bitch.

@Oldschool
@jackbladezzz

Both these meat sacks said they put me on ignore months ago, yet here they are running their vagina flaps on their faces talking about me still and responding to comments they shouldn't even be able to see.
200.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA u dumb fuck, a MBA is a master in business administration, a masters in computer science would be a MsC program! You’re busted you fucking moron Hahahahahaha, oh wait, did you do an online mba from the university of Phoenix ‘specializing’ in computer science? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA wow, see I’m not fake Porky p, so I can see through your bullshit as I really am truthful with my posts

Wow, because I assumed you were getting a MBA and mistyped in one of my post and in the second I said it correctly. And you get this fucking excited that I made a mistake.

Wow!

Hahaha you really are a pathetic fuck

Settle down bros. No need to beef like this guys

I respect you Bull but @jackbladezzz @Oldschool are both faggot little bitch keyboard warriors.

One thinks he is hot shit but he's still in school and almost 30. You know that Van Wilder plan but he only fucks dudes.

The other things he is badass for shooting pumas with a gun and trapping a cat with his "superior human intellect"

I haven't been impressed nor intimidated by these clowns since I joined. As long as they want to talk shit and run their mouths I am down.

I worked 2 jobs, was in school, and still got my MBA before 24. MBA is only 2+ years after BA. You again are almost 30. Slow as fuck.

Nah, calling you out for being a broke back bitch isn't steaming. It's calling a bitch a bitch.

Yeah sure, you’re bragging about your OWN credentials, but misspoke the title of the highest degree you obtained in your life, right?

That’s the equivalent of a MD claiming he’s a DO. Oh, yeah, just mistake!

Secondly, if you actually had any education you’d know a CS degree or an engineering bachelors would always be a BS.

Lmfaoooo goodnight dumbass

Yeah sure, you’re bragging about your OWN credentials, but misspoke the title of the highest degree you obtained in your life, right?

Lmfaoooo goodnight dumbass

I wasn't bragging I was belittling how long it is taking you to get something I obviously could care less about, it was trivial and paid for by my job. Also it was 5 years ago. So yeah, I mistyped initials. And you fucking jumped on it like a fat little kid on an ice cream sandwich.

Or how you jump or your wife's cock. Pathetic.

Go to bed, you can try again another day.

Lol there you go editing your post again. No it is not, and I clearly called what you had a BA the whole time so it was logical I said MBA. I also don't care nearly as much as you do.

But of course, for someone who claims I am on ignore you seem to be able to say and respond to a lot.

You post a picture about a baby yet you whine about me all the time and the best you got so far is:

1.) Feminine hands
2.) Uses google

Or are you on that high school girl bullshit with @jackbladezzz and going to say no one likes me either to REALLY try to hurt my feelings :(
I figured someone with your mental capacity would understand a picture better.

I respect you Bull but @jackbladezzz @Oldschool are both faggot little bitch keyboard warriors.

One thinks he is hot shit but he's still in school and almost 30. You know that Van Wilder plan but he only fucks dudes.

The other things he is badass for shooting pumas with a gun and trapping a cat with his "superior human intellect"

I haven't been impressed nor intimidated by these clowns since I joined. As long as they want to talk shit and run their mouths I am down.

I’ve had some heated debates myself bro. I just have learned in time that I’ve learned from just about everyone on this board so I’m not as hostile as I used to be.