Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

View attachment 95910
Trouble sleeping? Haha. Lil punk ass.

Holy fuck balls you really are a stalker LMFAO looking at my profile an hour later and than posting about it an hour after that! AND THEN AGAIN AN HOUR AFTER THAT!!!! And then you fucking talk about me for the next 3 hours?!?!?!

Its killing him to not log in and talk his shit. Lil punk ass bitch. No game but echo his homosexual tendencies and talk shit about another mans wife. Hes a fucking punk.

I walked away from my computer, it doesn't log out. Was long asleep...woke up to phone call from work and couldn't fall back asleep so I checked my phone....AND HOLY SHIT.

I honestly laughed myself back to sleep, figured I deal with your punk ass bright and early to start my day right.

You are one creepy fucking dude. No wonder you kill things for a living.

My fiance wonders why 2 men on this forum that don't post pictures of themselves are so obsessed with me and what I do.

EDIT: AHAHAHAHA @jackbladezzz that little cunt liked that screen shot of my profile. AND HE'S TALKING ABOUT ME 3 HOURS LATER. My gosh you two are fucking made for each other. You can jerk each other off and obsess about me together. I wonder which one of you faggots will get AIDS and die first. :)

@picholas, there is no reason to give explanations or even reply to such trash posts, you only feed their trolling needs and fill their time. These are people you will never, ever, see in your life, they are literally some pixels in your screen, so why bother? Ignore them and just be a happy fella. Having said that I do find it ironic people judging other peoples body without showing theirs first.

@Oldschool
Damn dude. From 9:30PM to 2:45AM you were stalking my profile. Does your wife know how obsessed you are with me? And how you stay up until 3AM taking pictures of my profile every hour.

Fucking weird.

And you can keep tagging me in your make-out room, I am not interested in joining your little girls club.

Every time you post you make yourself look like a bigger idiot. I hope this source was worth ruining your reputation
My reputation? On here? Lmfao cause that means a hell of a lot in life right? Smh @movingiron88 that was the only capped test I've posted since you are so concerned. You two clowns are a joke. You called me a wigger hahaha you dont know a thing about me dude so pipe that shit down. I will never block u two lames I get a kick out of how square you two faggots are.

My first impression on testosterone enanthato Pharmastar 300mg / ml in sesame oil. Second injection of 0.35ml/each at 3 days distance (I am in bridge), pain in both the buttocks very marked and hard at the injection site.

@Oldschool
Damn dude. From 9:30PM to 2:45AM you were stalking my profile. Does your wife know how obsessed you are with me? And how you stay up until 3AM taking pictures of my profile every hour.

Fucking weird.

And you can keep tagging me in your make-out room, I am not interested in joining your little girls club.

I was working last night. Actually posting surveillance on a group of human smugglers from a mexican cartel. You helped pass the time.

I was working last night. Actually posting surveillance on a group of human smugglers from a mexican cartel. You helped pass the time.

Working really hard I see.

Honestly who sits there while "working" for FIVE hours clicking refresh on a dude's profile who went to sleep...honestly kid what did you think you were proving? Oh, no picholas can't sleep I GOT HIM NOW!!!!

You're fucking pathetic dude. You got this unhealthy obsession with me. And it's weird as shit. Who does that?

I'm glad refreshing my profile for FIVE hours helped you pass the time. Because I certainly didn't help you pass the time, but you TALKING about me and looking at my profile for FIVE FUCKING HOURS is how you chose to pass YOUR time.

Next time I wake up in the middle of the night, do you have a Wickr or personal email I can contact you at and make sure it's okay???

My first impression on testosterone enanthato Pharmastar 300mg / ml in sesame oil. Second injection of 0.35ml/each at 3 days distance (I am in bridge), pain in both the buttocks very marked and hard at the injection site.

Thank you for your feedback

I m so sick of having to read through all the bulshit to get some kind of info

Wasting a good amont of time everyday and by the looks of it people involved arent going to stop anytime soon

Thank you for your feedback

I m so sick of having to read through all the bulshit to get some kind of info

Wasting a good amont of time everyday and by the looks of it people involved arent going to stop anytime soon
than go to a paid source board, where all the members are your bro, the gear is fire, and everything is gtg

just an update on his test e 300 . was concerned about a few members complaining about bad pip. first shot last sunday .8cc in glute. some pip for a few days but nothing unbearable . other shots didn't notice anything so I'm running it and eventually post bloods . its dosed high so for some im sure it hurts them .

To be fair I had crippling PIP even with testosterone bought from my local pharmacy back in th day. I'm pretty sure that PIP is a lot more complicated than just the quality of the gear.