Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Hey guys.
Ordered some anavar from Pharmasource EU.The communation was really good, freindly and the prices are great too.
I also told him that i will labmax test his anavar, and post the results here, which is fine with him ( qould do it anyway ).
I will post the results ( pics ) here as soon as i do it.

@Johnny442 @TorroXL
Watch, he won’t agree.

@picholas let’s keep this party to another thread, deal?

No fuck off. You are like an annoying girl bidding for my attention. Now you want this in another thread. If you want to talk about me so much you and @Oldschool can PM each other all day.

But you start shit in here and run your mouth talking about me, it stays where you started. I enjoy everyone seeing your crazy ex-girlfriend stalker shit, while you try to speak all holier than thou like you have this maturity beyond your years.

You literally just complained because you can't stalk my profile anymore.

@Johnny442 @TorroXL

^ see? You should evaluate who the problem actually is.

take for instance the Picholas guy. I think it’s a valid point. The dude has posted like 50 times in this thread, has not one time ordered from this source, and is continuously quoting negative comments, etc. Who in the world uses their free time to do that, without an agenda? That’s weird....as fuck.

Didn't talk to you, mention you, say anything about or to you at all. And you start with this shit right here. So no, don't ask me to leave this thread now. You ran your mouth here

You are the fucking problem.

Thank you for quoting my original post again illustrating how incredibly weird it is, that you even post in this thread to begin with. I think I should edit it to state you’ve posted around 100 times now instead of the mere 50. All without a SINGLE transaction with the source. Lol

Thank you for quoting my original post again illustrating how incredibly weird it is, that you even post in this thread to begin with. I think I should edit it to state you’ve posted around 100 times now instead of the mere 50. All without a SINGLE transaction with the source. Lol

I think it's fucking weird that you take the time to COUNT my post in this thread.

And most of them are dealing with you faggots.

Why do you care so much where I post, what I say, and what sources I buy from?

Go suck your wife's dick little bitch, or pretend to be in school some more, or make up reasons why you can't take pictures because you are too tatted up yet you are getting your Master's in engineering...

You're a fucking pathological lying waste of space. No wonder you're still in school, you never learned how to grow the fuck up and act like a man.

This thread has became knockout room v2 featuring a pharmasource product list every 20 pages.

If certain faggots could show the self restraint to keep from typing my name and talking about me it would be a lot more peaceful. But instead they obsess until 3 fucking AM in the morning about whether I am asleep or not.

Who the fuck lays awake all night wondering if another man is awake???

A faggot is the only answer to that question

-So am I making up excuses about being in school, or am I actually in school?

-Are you actually insinuating in 2018 that somebody can’t be an engineer because they have tattoos? What the fuck kind of backwards upbringing do you even have?

:p

If certain faggots could show the self restraint to keep from typing my name and talking about me it would be a lot more peaceful. But instead they obsess until 3 fucking AM in the morning about whether I am asleep or not.

Who the fuck lays awake all night wondering if another man is awake???

A faggot is the only answer to that question
Like I said before I don't care and don't want to get involved. I'm just glad you started a thread to get all that bullshit out of this one.

Like I said before I don't care and don't want to get involved. I'm just glad you started a thread to get all that bullshit out of this one.

I’ve asked him to keep it there, as seen above, and he is intent on continually posting here. Draw your own conclusion on who’s acting childish.

No need to get involved, the question was more rhetorical as the answer to what kind of man obsesses and thinks about another man for 5+ hours is apparent.

@jackbladezzz
Hop of your moral high horse faggot you started this shit in here as seen below

take for instance the Picholas guy. I think it’s a valid point. The dude has posted like 50 times in this thread, has not one time ordered from this source, and is continuously quoting negative comments, etc. Who in the world uses their free time to do that, without an agenda? That’s weird....as fuck.

Why the fuck do you care so much, answer honestly. Please enlighten myself and all of us.

Why do you care about where I post or how much? Why do YOU care if I have negative things to say about this source or any other source?

Why do you care what thread or forum I am viewing? Why do you care if I am asleep or not?

Because it’s weird as fuck and many others agree!!! People are continually telling u to shut the fuck up, have no clue why you’re even posting here and get annoyed with your constant drivel about shit, yet you still can’t shut up. You’re annoying as fuck, but can’t stop posting on Meso, as you’ve been here every day nonstop for 90 days. You harp on and on about me and oldschool caring so much about our appearance here, look at your own post history and activity. And you want to claim we have no life? Lol ok Mr. 1600 messages in 3 months.

That post^ is not ‘starting’ anything. You’re just an oversensitive fucking moron who can’t see the reality, which is that it IS weird. It comes across like you have some type of agenda, trying to wreck a thread. And you’re conveniently editing out where I also talked about the opposite spectrum, and phony looking positive comments also occurring here. But sure, manipulate things to your liking.

Honestly, this was incredibly funny as I’ve never seen somebody get so worked up on a forum aside from Suit, but you just can’t stop. It’s kind of even annoying me at this point. Just stop at this point, you’re obviously annoying multiple members.

Because it’s weird as fuck and many others agree!!! People are continually telling u to shut the fuck up, have no clue why you’re even posting here and get annoyed with your constant drivel about shit, yet you still can’t shut up. You’re annoying as fuck, but can’t stop posting on Meso, as you’ve been here every day nonstop for 90 days. You harp on and on about me and oldschool caring so much about our appearance here, look at your own post history and activity. And you want to claim we have no life? Lol ok Mr. 1600 messages in 3 months.

That post^ is not ‘starting’ anything. You’re just an oversensitive fucking moron who can’t see the reality, which is that it IS weird. It comes across like you have some type of agenda, trying to wreck a thread. And you’re conveniently editing out where I also talked about the opposite spectrum, and phony looking positive comments also occurring here. But sure, manipulate things to your liking.

Honestly, this was incredibly funny as I’ve never seen somebody get so worked up on a forum aside from Suit, but you just can’t stop. It’s kind of even annoying me at this point. Just stop at this point, you’re obviously annoying multiple members.

I don't care about ANYTHING else you said, all I quoted and asked about it why you are talking about me.

It's an unmoderated forum, like I said not here for the likes. What makes you think I care who tells me to shut up?

Quit with the not starting anything, you started it in the message I quoted, then you get annoyed that I don't back down to your bitch ass. I don't care who thinks I am annoying. If you find me annoying, block me

LIKE YOU CLAIMED TO HAVE DONE MONTHS AGO

And anyone else who is annoyed by me can block me just the same, because I won't stop calling a bitch a bitch, and so long as you act like one to me that's how you get treated.

@jackbladezzz

So your logic is:

STOP BECAUSE IT'S ANNOYING ME AND OTHER PEOPLE AGREE AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW ONE IS GOING TO LIKE YOU

Dude, grow the fuck up.

No it’s called being part of an online community and having basic human empathy. Why would you post 1600 times in three months on a board where you don’t give a flying fuck about what the other people think?

Again, weird.

No it’s called being part of an online community and having basic human empathy. Why would you post 1600 times in three months on a board where you don’t give a flying fuck about what the other people think?

Again, weird.

I don't care if you think you're "just fucking with me"
I don't care if you think anything I do is "weird"

You think your approval means something here, or anywhere else for that matter?

You're being an obsessive little bitch, and that thread wasn't even about you, yet you are posting away in it.

Here is some empathy, go suck your wife's dick faggot. Maybe when all you got going for you is school and nothing else at 30 you need this acceptance of an online community.