Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

To be fair I had crippling PIP even with testosterone bought from my local pharmacy back in th day. I'm pretty sure that PIP is a lot more complicated than just the quality of the gear.

That why pip is written in leaflet from all pharma grade injectable testosterons.

The UG section is getting kinda small. Do you intend to do only pharma grade+ pharmastar in the long run?

I'm glad refreshing my profile for FIVE hours helped you pass the time. Because I certainly didn't help you pass the time, but you TALKING about me and looking at my profile for FIVE FUCKING HOURS is how you chose to pass YOUR time.

Next time I wake up in the middle of the night, do you have a Wickr or personal email I can contact you at and make sure it's okay???
Thete you go again making shit up. I wasnt watching you for five hours. Everytime i logged on you were watching the thread after you acted like you werent butthurt. Face it your rep here is very important to you. You just continue to twist shit and its fun to fuck with you. You get a few people that are like you maturity wise to jump on your wagon but the majority see you for who you are. A boy who cant win an arguement on facts so you use bullshit and insult my wife in an attempt to look cool and tough. Haha. You will prove me right time and time again in 5,4,3,2,1,,,,,,,

Thete you go again making shit up. I wasnt watching you for five hours. Everytime i logged on you were watching the thread after you acted like you werent butthurt. Face it your rep here is very important to you. You just continue to twist shit and its fun to fuck with you. You get a few people that are like you maturity wise to jump on your wagon but the majority see you for who you are. A boy who cant win an arguement on facts so you use bullshit and insult my wife in an attempt to look cool and tough. Haha. You will prove me right time and time again in 5,4,3,2,1,,,,,,,

Lol it’s the same story with me. He will insult my wife as well (while simultaneously calling me a faggot, which makes zero sense).

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, only a child would start insulting one’s wife because he gets upset over what another man says to him.

Not to mention, his attempts at insults are kind of funny anyways. Oh wow, he calls my wife a ‘dude’ because she took a fat burner. Lmfao, the fuck kind of whack logic is that? But then again, it’s Picholas, so not like we can expect it to make sense.

Yo @picholas why don’t you peep the post up your girl thread. I posted up one of my exes..... so if I married a girl after that one, I’m sure you can do the math on my wife obviously being an upgrade. I fuck dudes though right? :rolleyes::D

There's no argument to win. Not trying to look cool or tough. You start with me. I end it. Every time. Simple

You posted a screen shot every fucking hour basically from 9:30PM until 3:00AM anyone can see it. You tried to call me into your little girls room to fight with you at 3AM.

Get a fucking life and stop acting like an obsessive little bitch.

I don't give a flying fuck about you or my "rep" on an online forum for steroids LOL. But you seem to care. Not just about your rep, but what people think of me.

You aren't fucking with anyone but yourself looking like a total fucking pyscho stalker ex girlfriend. And then you go back to the lame as fuck high school cheerleading bullshit "no one likes you"

Fucking pathetic.

Lol it’s the same story with me. He will insult my wife as well (while simultaneously calling me a faggot, which makes zero sense).

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, only a child would start insulting one’s wife because he gets upset over what another man says to him.

Not to mention, his attempts at insults are kind of funny anyways. Oh wow, he calls my wife a ‘dude’ because she took a fat burner. Lmfao, the fuck kind of whack logic is that? But then again, it’s Picholas, so not like we can expect it to make sense.

Yo @picholas why don’t you peep the post up your girl thread. I posted up one of my exes..... so if I married a girl after that one, I’m sure you can do the math on my current being an upgrade. I fuck dudes though right? :rolleyes::D

And this faggot...did you wait all day why you were "in school" for @Oldschool to come back and insult me so you can hold his hand like his little bitch and try to insult me together.

For someone who claims to be so mature and a man, funny you need another bitch to start howling like one.

You two faggots have been talking about me for months now. Fucking pathetic.

As for child insults, you take pictures of me and photoshop them and you act like you have this mature high ground to stand on. Dude go study or do something productive.

Yeah I insult your man of a wife. Yeah fuck a fat chick who needs fat burner in her 20s. Yeah you posted a picture of a naked chick I'm guessing.

Whoopdy fuckin doo. You still haven't posted one of yourself because you're too tatted up you claim, but you share one of your exes? I'm sure your man-wife loves that.

You two can ride each others cocks instead of trying to hop on mine for the past months

There's no argument to win. Not trying to look cool or tough. You start with me. I end it. Every time. Simple

You posted a screen shot every fucking hour basically from 9:30PM until 3:00AM anyone can see it. You tried to call me into your little girls room to fight with you at 3AM.

Get a fucking life and stop acting like an obsessive little bitch.

I don't give a flying fuck about you or my "rep" on an online forum for steroids LOL. But you seem to care. Not just about your rep, but what people think of me.

You aren't fucking with anyone but yourself looking like a total fucking pyscho stalker ex girlfriend. And then you go back to the lame as fuck high school cheerleading bullshit "no one likes you"

Fucking pathetic.
See. Now its every hour! How do you know? You were sleeping right? More bullshit from you. Just make it up as you go.

View attachment 95910
Trouble sleeping? Haha. Lil punk ass.
9:36
10:46
11:22
@picholas
Dont act like you are asleep. Why you so scared of this thread?Get your sorry ass in here. View attachment 95927
11:52
View attachment 95934
Rent free. Sleep tight boy.
12:22
View attachment 95935
Still no balls to answer me? Sleeping great I see. lol
1:45

@HIGHRISK

Last edited:
And this faggot...did you wait all day why you were "in school" for @Oldschool to come back and insult me so you can hold his hand like his little bitch and try to insult me together.

For someone who claims to be so mature and a man, funny you need another bitch to start howling like one.

You two faggots have been talking about me for months now. Fucking pathetic.

As for child insults, you take pictures of me and photoshop them and you act like you have this mature high ground to stand on. Dude go study or do something productive.

Yeah I insult your man of a wife. Yeah fuck a fat chick who needs fat burner in her 20s. Yeah you posted a picture of a naked chick I'm guessing.

Whoopdy fuckin doo. You still haven't posted one of yourself because you're too tatted up you claim, but you share one of your exes? I'm sure your man-wife loves that.

You two can ride each others cocks instead of trying to hop on mine for the past months

Hahah dude, your anger just exudes out the screen. You’re more fun than mister suit ever was, lmfaoooooo

‘What chick needs a fat burner in her 20s’

You know you’re on a steroid Forum @picholas ? And that people here like to consider themselves better than the norm, and push towards a more elite physical being? That’s like asking ‘what guy should start juicing in his 20s’? I know you just started working out last month and all, but use your brain. :p

Hahah dude, your anger just exudes out the screen. You’re more fun than mister suit ever was, lmfaoooooo

Don't want your husband getting jealous now. Glad looking like a crazy stalker ex girlfriend with your faggot @Oldschool butt buddy is what makes you laugh.

Also you really need a reaction from me THAT badly? So much so that you try to "feel" anger exuding from me out of a monitor.

You really should quit with the lies. Too tatted to post a picture yet is going for his Master's in engineering. Married but posting naked pictures of his ex.

You're a fucking almost 30 year old pathological liar with nothing going for him in life, so you try to fit in on a steroid forum

You INSTANTLY posted the second @Oldschool started attacking me. So you wait around all day just refreshing like a fucking no life loser.

If this is "fun" for you, keep having it kid.